whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Skills need to be more useful and generalizable, otherwise they're just a gimmick.
Right now skills are just plot gates. You can't advance in the story unless you're strong enough to lift that wheelbarrow, smart enough to answer the teacher's question, charismatic enough to get past the girls blocking your way, etc.

In older dating sims, the skills were used to advance in a job (you can't be a teacher without this level of intelligence) or date a girl (this girl wants strong guys, but this girl wants charming guys.) Oftentimes you'd have to focus on one or two skills and leave the others as dump stats. In this game, all the skills are required eventually. I think the main issue is that he's now focussing on adding more girls to interact with and allowing you to have all of them, instead of having an endgame (finding the one girl to go to the prom/sorority ball with in a set amount of time.) If the game ever gets a win state, picking your skills might make more sense.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Quick question for anyone here. Am i remembering wrong or was there meant to be a girl in the game at some point that was already pregnant in school? I think i receall reading that somewhere but can't remember if i am right.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Quick question for anyone here. Am i remembering wrong or was there meant to be a girl in the game at some point that was already pregnant in school? I think i receall reading that somewhere but can't remember if i am right.
Never heared that. Would have been interesting, though.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I am pretty sure it was a thing. That there was going to be a girl in the school that was already pregnant that players were going to be able to do stuff with and have a story over. I can recall something about this....Early on at least in this thread....

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Maybe i'm wrong, but it could be interesting either way. Having a relationship with a already pregnant girl and finding love and enjoyment with her anyway and finding out how she got into this sitaution to begin with.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I mean...They could either make a whole new girl for it or maybe even use Judith for it. It could be honestly a really interesting new angle to explore. Use the idea/fact that well...Quite frankly nobody really votes for her or wants stuff with her as much as others do amoung the patron to have it so someone else 'got' to her first cause the MC 'took so long' to get to her with all the other girls. It could honeslty be unique and interesting to have Judith be built mainyl around pregnant sex and pregnant sex scenes and the like. But that's just me. I'm sure people will hate it and consider it NTR, but...hey.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I mean...They could either make a whole new girl for it or maybe even use Judith for it. It could be honestly a really interesting new angle to explore. Use the idea/fact that well...Quite frankly nobody really votes for her or wants stuff with her as much as others do amoung the patron to have it so someone else 'got' to her first cause the MC 'took so long' to get to her with all the other girls. It could honeslty be unique and interesting to have Judith be built mainyl around pregnant sex and pregnant sex scenes and the like. But that's just me. I'm sure people will hate it and consider it NTR, but...hey.
So what, you're suggesting that she be locked out until the MC has fucked a certain amount of the other girls? Even ignoring the cries of NTR, locking a character out for the sole purpose of preggo sex is going to piss off anyone who voted for Judith. A better way to accomplish that would be to just have her impregnation rate be at 100% on your first time with her and to make that first time happen super early on her storyline. Have her simply not stop coming to school when she starts showing. That would accomplish way more than either locking her away until a certain point or giving her two radically different stories.

Jhotayex

Jul 1, 2019
Summertime Saga [v0.20.1] [Kompas Productions]

Original Size: 911 MB
Compressed Size: 362 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)
I can play this version script error

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
So what, you're suggesting that she be locked out until the MC has fucked a certain amount of the other girls? Even ignoring the cries of NTR, locking a character out for the sole purpose of preggo sex is going to piss off anyone who voted for Judith. A better way to accomplish that would be to just have her impregnation rate be at 100% on your first time with her and to make that first time happen super early on her storyline. Have her simply not stop coming to school when she starts showing. That would accomplish way more than either locking her away until a certain point or giving her two radically different stories.
Thats not what i was saying tho.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
In the end Judith's story is already somewhat predetermined and it'll be about fixing her self confidence issues and about getting revenge for the bullying by the latinas. I mean, with Diane and Maria there are already two plots in which pregnancy plays a somewhat significant role, which should really be enough, given that the whole pregnancy topic already takes way more development time than it should.

I doubt DC will really chance is plans with Judith, while the chance for another new "major" schoolgirl is probably indeed zero.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Thats not what i was saying tho.
Except it is what you're saying. The only way the MC can take too long is if she's not an option at the start of the game or she has two storylines. Otherwise Judith and DC would basically be punishing your character for grieving their dead father. "Oh you took to long, so I start to smash with that other guy." "But my dad was murdered." "Too bad. You took too long to get over it and now I'm pregnant with someone else's kid." is literally the only way your character being too late works. Especially in Summertime Saga world where pregnancy takes like a month. She's one of the least popular characters, she doesn't need two storylines.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can't interact with Hilary, she's not part of the MCdickgame, she's irrelevant. Just like the girl in the library the 1st time you go there.

Side note : the crabbers have updated their game with mostly nothing. What a surprise

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes