• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can't interact with Hilary, she's not part of the MCdickgame, she's irrelevant. Just like the girl in the library the 1st time you go there.

Side note : the crabbers have updated their game with mostly nothing. What a surprise

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I admit, I'm surprised there's not a lot of tit fucking scenes. I don't know why, but I feel like Annie's update might be a good choice for them. I was expecting a tit fuck in Roxxy's update, but hers is so myopically focused on her pleasure that anything but straight fucking doesn't ever seem to come up.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
When it comes to the school girls all these smaller things like blowjobs, titjobs, etc. should be part of the dating system. MC is supposed to earn points from dating and as it sounded in the past, DC plans to introduce a few scene rewards for each grl in between once a certain number of points is reached.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
When it comes to the school girls all these smaller things like blowjobs, titjobs, etc. should be part of the dating system. MC is supposed to earn points from dating and as it sounded in the past, DC plans to introduce a few scene rewards for each grl in between once a certain number of points is reached.
So, we will see them in 4-5 years, huh? Sweet...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It depends on what DC decides to work on there are 5 girls left to work on. Rhonda, Annie, Judith/Latinas, Mia and Erik/June, if he decides to just work on the school girls and assuming every update would take around 5 months to finish, he would be able to start working on the dating system in around 2 years.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He also needs to redo most of the routes to include preg. Those might come before the dating stuff

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't think June is meant to be part of the dating system, so technically it's really Ronda, Annie, Judith and a Mia rework, plus possibly a Roxxy rig/pregnancy update.

The question really is how he intends to handle the reworks in general, given that there are quite a few painful ones left and that it may not be the best idea to keep them "for last". I'd guess we'll know more once the next poll drops.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah Debbie's update will probably take the most time to finish, she already has a lot of content in game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Save will only get you to the place in time the uploader was in, you won't get any scenes unlocked that way

You could also not try the official on the main page, nor the mods in the OP and not the bunch already uploaded around the thread

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Does someone have some sort of archive of all the side characters DC has drawn but not added to the wiki or anywhere else? Kinda curious about it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Doubtful if they're not in the wiki. You could try to scour every known Picarto archive video and go from there :unsure:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
2 to 3 seems indeed very likely, depending on DC's priorities. You seem to be in a hurry?
I don't care about SS anymore since a long time. Last time I re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-replayed from scratch was Jenny's update.

Just wondering when you get tired and stop guarding Fort DarkCookie, you know...

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes