Gaias

Aug 22, 2016
One of the first games I dl'd on this site 6 years ago, still can't actually date the poster girl. smh. I hope this "tech" update is worth the time they spent on it, but considering how much they make I guess it's been easy money.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Which is incredibly dumb. There are many characters they could be building but they keep introducing characters. The russians are a prime example.
Hell listing characters who have little to no scenes,: Judith, Annie, Coach Bridgett, Lopez and martinez, Lucy. Not mentioning rhonda cause we should be geeting her with the tech update or after but at this point the tech update will more than likely being incredibly dissappointing because of the wait.
They needed the russian characters, so they could proceed with the main story, which won a poll.

My guess that it need ~2 years is because we still have the tech update and 3 updates till Judith.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
More hu-cow content now or just only the aunt?
What about the seller from the store?
Seller from the store, which store? But all store owners are waiting for their storyline or to be part of a storyline.

I think Lily will be part of the Coach story line.

JustTalo98

Jun 24, 2019
Have been playing it for years and always amazes me when updates come out!
Graphic 9/10
Variety 8/10
Story 10/10
Genitals 7/10
Still, it's addictive, keep it up!
By the way, a revision as a completely new game would be mega

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

Jun 18, 2018
So I don't follow this game closely, what is the tech update supposed to bring? By that, I mean what is hyped about it so much? Or is it something like once it's done, major continuations for the story will continue?
The fantasy is that it's some obscure behind the scenes code stuff that needs to be reworked and when it's all done the updates will start rolling out faster because it will be easier to add new stuff to the game. We just have to wait years for the tech updates to roll out and throw out money into an endless pit, then in 2025 the updates will come out slightly faster than usually.

PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
Given the abysmal level of progress, and the lack of transparency, I think it's more than possible that he's figured out that he can fire everyone, and keep milking his patrons for $800-$900k per year while doing just the bare minimum to keep patrons hoping and invested.

This way, he can make in 2 years, what he would've otherwise made in 15 years, all while doing a lot less work. With 5 years of milking, he could likely make over 3 mil without doing much work.

This is all conjecture, obviously, but it's one possibility.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Summertime Saga [v0.20.15 Pre-tech - Part 5] Compressed PC

Orginal Size: 1.10gb

Compressed Size: 441mb

Download -

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx

• Red Heart
Reactions: dhein.1

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Given the abysmal level of progress, and the lack of transparency, I think it's more than possible that he's figured out that he can fire everyone, and keep milking his patrons for $800-$900k per year while doing just the bare minimum to keep patrons hoping and invested.

This way, he can make in 2 years, what he would've otherwise made in 15 years, all while doing a lot less work. With 5 years of milking, he could likely make over 3 mil without doing much work.

This is all conjecture, obviously, but it's one possibility.
I stopped supporting this project some years ago after the idiotic aunt update and the preceding failures. So I'm not quite in the loop and I'll admit as much. But has he released any teasers or whatever pertaining to the actual tech update? From what little I've gathered, I haven't seen anything. I remember around 2 years ago, when he put the finishing touches on the art for Rhonda on Picarto before the main game and pre-tech "updates".

Reactions: demnesn21151
4.10 star(s) 353 Votes