Nevner

Jun 3, 2017
UPDATE, but not the tech update, but the update that is going on parallel with the tech update. And I'm here waiting to proggo NotMom and Neighbour Moms.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
yeah this is part 5 giving the fact that the main story of our mc is over idk what to expect now
idk about over, because afaik despite the major-esque feeling of the story that was finished, the actual story was about the school life of your MC and the prom and that's most likely what they're working towards now.

maybe they have answered this and I just didn't really care to look it up, but I still don't know why they need this MAJOR TECH UPDATE, like 2-3 other big ambitioned games like Amity Park and such do this, but I don't get it. With how long the tech update takes with these things I'm just thinking how outdated theyd be when they come out and they need to do another.

Reactions: Hajtand

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The fantasy is that it's some obscure behind the scenes code stuff that needs to be reworked and when it's all done the updates will start rolling out faster because it will be easier to add new stuff to the game. We just have to wait years for the tech updates to roll out and throw out money into an endless pit, then in 2025 the updates will come out slightly faster than usually.
Ah shit. How long has it been since tech updates began? 2 years? I wanna say that's the last time I played it but I'll have to check the version I have .

Apr 22, 2019
"Game of the year!"
That's a random note, probably wrote by some hardcore fans, that an unknown man will find in the distant future still looking at the alpha of the game.

All in all I'd suggest DC to focus on another project and move on as it's crystalline he's struggling to complete whatever he's trying to achieve.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
Again, I think these pre-tech updates are a mistake, it's all just additional animations with existing characters. I think the tech update will be out before the end of the year, I could very well be wrong on that. People can argue whether the tech update was necessary or not, but I do think it will make the game better.

Reactions: Count_Chocula
Jan 19, 2018
What will happen now is a dating system after completing a character's story rather than complete story = sex. Then there are the content updates for all girls that don't yet have sex scenes. Then there's the revamps of older characters like Mia.

And then there's still more content like Seasonal stuff and more scenes for popular characters and variations etc. Highly recommend to join the Discord and catch a dev stream some time. Then you'll see that this game isn't a Milfy City 2.0 but rather a team that works very hard on a game that has tons of content and will still be getting tons more content.

Reactions: thehexcomplex

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
the pre tech updates wouldn't be so bad if the dialogue wasn't so goddamn awful. i know nobody cares about the russian girls but man. it really takes effort not to skip this dumb shit. with mc and landlady the dialogue served a purpose, like slowly watching her corruption is what made the text spicy. with eve the dialogue was all about getting to know her insecurities which was very romantic when you helped her get past them. with roxxy it was all about seeing how her character changes from bitch to cute girlfriend. with these russian girls it's just retarded meme writing. BLYAT! SVETLANA MADE VODKA FACTORY GO BOOM! GO MAKE SEXY TIME WITH HER TO CHEER HER UP. DAVAI". i'm literally losing iq points just reading this shit.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@RootingForRoz:

It's always been that way with tertiary characters, though. Just look at let's say Micoe, Anna, Consuela, Crystal, Roz, etc. - some lines of dialog, maybe a quest, a scene and that's it.

It's kinda strange that you'd compare complementary content for these characters to main girls like Debbie and Roxxy. I mean, sure, you can do that, but I don't really see the point.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Goddam the tech update isn't done yet? The last story update for this game was in march of last year.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
@RootingForRoz:

It's always been that way with tertiary characters, though. Just look at let's say Micoe, Anna, Consuela, Crystal, Roz, etc. - some lines of dialog, maybe a quest, a scene and that's it.

It's kinda strange that you'd compare complementary content for these characters to main girls like Debbie and Roxxy. I mean, sure, you can do that, but I don't really see the point.
the problem is we've only been getting tertiary characters for years

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes