megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Wow, I haven't played this game in quite a while, but a few reasonable questions come to mind:
1. It's been "in development" for a full six years now...is the main storyline finally complete, at least?
2. Is there an estimated date of final completion for the basic game, at least?
3. Couldn't he just finish this game and make a sequel if he wants to keep the gravy train going?

I mean no offense by these questions--it's a great game and probably the most successful fap game ever, I'm just wondering why it hasn't wrapped up already. I figured six years was more than enough.

mistvenom

Oct 11, 2019
20% progress in 6 years(?), just hope it won't take another 24yrs for 100%.

Devs should have split the game into several parts(chapter 1, 2, etc.) and complete it part by part, that way it won't look bad. the way it does right now the update seems to spreaded apart and abysmal than it should be

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
i don't understand why everyone thinks this is a billion dollar game. It makes $72,000/month split 9 ways and every one is making a little less than $100,000 a year. That's decent money, but it's not some billionaire's mansion money. He's probably going to need to hire another coder soon as well.
Bro I make less than $1800 a month. That's billionaire salary compared to me. Of course I live in a shithole 3rd world country but damn if I wouldn't suck some D for money like that lmao

Nevner

Jun 3, 2017
UPDATE, but not the tech update, but the update that is going on parallel with the tech update. And I'm here waiting to proggo NotMom and Neighbour Moms.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
yeah this is part 5 giving the fact that the main story of our mc is over idk what to expect now
idk about over, because afaik despite the major-esque feeling of the story that was finished, the actual story was about the school life of your MC and the prom and that's most likely what they're working towards now.

maybe they have answered this and I just didn't really care to look it up, but I still don't know why they need this MAJOR TECH UPDATE, like 2-3 other big ambitioned games like Amity Park and such do this, but I don't get it. With how long the tech update takes with these things I'm just thinking how outdated theyd be when they come out and they need to do another.

Reactions: Hajtand

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The fantasy is that it's some obscure behind the scenes code stuff that needs to be reworked and when it's all done the updates will start rolling out faster because it will be easier to add new stuff to the game. We just have to wait years for the tech updates to roll out and throw out money into an endless pit, then in 2025 the updates will come out slightly faster than usually.
Ah shit. How long has it been since tech updates began? 2 years? I wanna say that's the last time I played it but I'll have to check the version I have .

4.10 star(s) 353 Votes