mattius77

May 16, 2017
Game quality is still high for western game standards but yep pace is trash now. The only other person I recall really putting in work in hand drawn 2D western games using Renpy in particular was Akabur. Thinking about it, funny how thats almost a decade ago that he completed his two Trainer games Witch Trainer and Princess Trainer. Everyone was copying him.

I miss that guy, sucks that Akabur only has one casual project nowadays
Ha! I just replayed Witch Trainer a couple months ago.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
And the same complaints about the complaints. Also this might have something to do with it: Thread Updated: 2022-10-31
Yesterday we did have one person ask a question that was directly about doing something within the game. But yes, those questions are few and far between mostly because of what you point out.

Reactions: feral74

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
funny how games with over 28 thousand patrons dont ask questions
Because all the 28,000 patrons don't come from F95. It's maybe 280 or so.

Also, while there are 7 million registered accounts on F95, there are only 9 million posts in the games forum. That means the average account only posts about once in this forum. To go further, look at your number of posts in the games forum, 1,066. Look at mine, 5,194. That's over 6,000 posts representing 6,000 accounts that have never posted in the games forum. Let alone in this thread. Now consider the others with hundreds and thousands of posts in the games forum and what that means about the number of accounts who never post a single word.

In the grand scheme of things, few people actually post on F95. When I say few, I mean a couple of percent of the total number of accounts. And of that couple of percent, a fair number simply post 3 or 5 arbitrary posts in order to have the ability to share links or DM others. In the end, there's only a relative few that actually post anything in the games forum, even in this thread of 75,000 posts - if you did a breakdown of all the unique accounts which have posted in the past year - you'd be lucky to get much more than 1,000 accounts. I did it once, of course, for several months of posts and barely found 500 unique accounts posting in this thread.

There is more than F95. I know it can be difficult to understand. Hell, uptodown has logged over 67 million downloads of Summertime Saga's APK over the years.

Also, if a person is subscribed - they have access to a subscriber-only discord channel where they can ask questions and chat with others. Beyond that, there are playthrough videos available on YouTube. There's the Wiki.

There are so many other avenues than to go a pirate forum where subscribers are bombarded with insults as being simps, paypigs, cucks, and other insults. Not all of them are willing to put up with it like Hero1 and the few other known subscribers which come into the thread.

But yeah, funny...

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
funny how games with over 28 thousand patrons dont ask questions
I was a supporter for around 2 years. The Roxy update was something in the right direction. Then the abysmal Jenny and Debra updates dropped after taking ages. Stuff have indeed been added in over the years making the Jenny update a little better. I remember people expressing their dissatisfaction in the posts. I suspect it's a matter of visibility. Constantly getting new suckers on behalf the numbers. Getting pushed by Patreon within the genre. And of the impression the new suckers got by the work done in the past. Not considering the actual development in recent years and people forgetting about their patreon pledges.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Because all the 28,000 patrons don't come from F95. It's maybe 280 or so.

Also, while there are 7 million registered accounts on F95, there are only 9 million posts in the games forum. That means the average account only posts about once in this forum. To go further, look at your number of posts in the games forum, 1,066. Look at mine, 5,194. That's over 6,000 posts representing 6,000 accounts that have never posted in the games forum. Let alone in this thread. Now consider the others with hundreds and thousands of posts in the games forum and what that means about the number of accounts who never post a single word.

In the grand scheme of things, few people actually post on F95. When I say few, I mean a couple of percent of the total number of accounts. And of that couple of percent, a fair number simply post 3 or 5 arbitrary posts in order to have the ability to share links or DM others. In the end, there's only a relative few that actually post anything in the games forum, even in this thread of 75,000 posts - if you did a breakdown of all the unique accounts which have posted in the past year - you'd be lucky to get much more than 1,000 accounts. I did it once, of course, for several months of posts and barely found 500 unique accounts posting in this thread.

There is more than F95. I know it can be difficult to understand. Hell, uptodown has logged over 67 million downloads of Summertime Saga's APK over the years.

Also, if a person is subscribed - they have access to a subscriber-only discord channel where they can ask questions and chat with others. Beyond that, there are playthrough videos available on YouTube. There's the Wiki.

There are so many other avenues than to go a pirate forum where subscribers are bombarded with insults as being simps, paypigs, cucks, and other insults. Not all of them are willing to put up with it like Hero1 and the few other known subscribers which come into the thread.

But yeah, funny...
funny how i found it here so many years ago long before you joined,your comment is in line with the updates-sorry remake.devs here dont have teams or the support but make games with updates,i find your comments insulting to me and to this site. you have no idea on who supports games or why.this is not about f95 this is about common decency,respect your fanbase-even better respect your patrons by output.but no you keep talking,excuses,reasons,rules-sad really.as i said this game was great before you joined here,i know its hard to understand but i dont really care about your opinion of me or this site.BUT IF IT WAS NOT POSTED HERE IN 2016 WOULD WE BE HERE NOW-ANSWER NO-so jabba on

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
funny how i found it here so many years ago long before you joined,your comment is in line with the updates-sorry remake.devs here dont have teams or the support but make games with updates,i find your comments insulting to me and to this site. you have no idea on who supports games or why.this is not about f95 this is about common decency,respect your fanbase-even better respect your patrons by output.but no you keep talking,excuses,reasons,rules-sad really.as i said this game was great before you joined here,i know its hard to understand but i dont really care about your opinion of me or this site.BUT IF IT WAS NOT POSTED HERE IN 2016 WOULD WE BE HERE NOW-ANSWER NO-so jabba on
Cool it with the caps, dude. Would be a shame if someone confused you with some hysteric twitter chick.

orilith

Sep 12, 2020
So is this game unplayable with joiplay? I was going to use that version over the apk so I van mod it and whatnot, but I keep getting an exception that can't be ignored when it loads. Some problem with the first line of the scripts 1001428936.jpg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes