UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I finally figure out what's wrong with that game I think.
It was the rollback all along.
I started the game in a 3rd computer.
I didn't put any mod or patch or the rollback and it worked.
Then I put the rollback and said here we go again with this crap.
So if you've been having the same issues as I have.
Every time you load or save
If the save comes in little squares you are gonna have issues.
Don't put the rollback it's defective.
And your game will crash.
Your loads and saves will be bugged.
The game will just become crappy to play..
Maybe try like he said the Mod.
I haven't tried that yet.
Maybe it works maybe it wont.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
what is the best ending for mrs johnson ? I have a message where I have to make a choice :3 (translate sry)
If I remember correctly, there are actually three different paths here. You have a choice between two here, and later on (if you pick 'get Erik a girlfriend') you'll be presented with another choice later on. Two of them allow you bang Mrs J (one in a threeway with Erik), one cuts her off before Achievement: Sexy Time is unlocked.

Sexy-ass yoga MILF doing splits on your peen, or............... the orc girl. Yeah. That's not even a thing. But to each their own.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
reworks are being done cause its an excuse to not do an coding update...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the whole point of the character reworks to redo the code? So these rework updates very much are code updates. That's why they're relatively thin compared to characters (*ahem* Roxxy) who didn't have much content in prior versions, and thus no need to rework them.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I finally figure out what's wrong with that game I think.
It was the rollback all along.
I started the game in 3rd computer.
I didn't put any mod or patch or anything and it worked.
Then I put the rollback and said here we go again with this crap.
So if you've been having the same issues as I have.
Don't use the rollback it's defective.
And your game will crash.
Your loads and saves will be bugged.
The game will just become crappy to play...The End.
Good you share this here. But for the records: there has been a reason why they disabled rollback. You learned why.

Edit: my mod enables rollback but limits it so that no important status changes (time of day, location etc.) can be skipped. You may want to try this if you want some rollback. Comes in handy during the action scenes.

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
I think I'm running into a couple bugs. Debbie has made a pie for Diane, but it won't let me drop it off, and if i go to buy the buttplug with Jenny then I end up trapped in Pink -- it says I have no reason to buy the thing on the wall, the person working behind the counter only offers me a massage, and the "go back" or "leave" button has disappeared.

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Can someone please post the recent poll regarding Rhonda's story line will be the main center of focus for v2.1. If someone already posted it can you please post the page number? This thread makes like 50 posts a day or something. Lol

Much appreciated.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I think I'm running into a couple bugs. Debbie has made a pie for Diane, but it won't let me drop it off, and if i go to buy the buttplug with Jenny then I end up trapped in Pink -- it says I have no reason to buy the thing on the wall, the person working behind the counter only offers me a massage, and the "go back" or "leave" button has disappeared.
You're supposed to give Diane the pie at her shed on the same evening that the pie was handed to you (that's what I did anyway). There you catch her milking herself.

Jenny doesn't need you to buy the buttplug, she wants you to buy the ultravibrator (blue and white).

Glyde62

Jul 3, 2017
How do you know when you have finished all the current content?
Seem to have done all that i can find
No walkthroughs seem to cover it all
Can you get a meeting with Rump?

Jul 17, 2018
Need help with Mia's story. I've been working on Mia's story using one of the mods as a guide. However, I seem to be stuck where I buy the whip and give it to the nun to whip Helen, but it's not checked yet. Can anyone help me? Or am I screwed? I have added a screenshot.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes