Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone have Jenny wallpaper #3? I had been looking for a long time now :(
Did you notice the search function in the upper right corner?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry if this posts sounds condescending, but a whole lot of people are asking questions instead of using the tools provided to help themselves.

johnjordanjones

Sep 4, 2018
Can't help you with the console but:
For Eriks quest: You need World of Orcette and the VR Headset if you missed the VR you can't progress
For Sister: The Buttplug is not a required item for her quest. In the Pink shop
When you go with sister buy the blue‐and‐white ringed dildo
When you go alone: If you have the librarian scene get the vibrator from the table
All right, thank you for the help. I can progress now. Think I missed some stuff. My fault lol.

johnjordanjones

Sep 4, 2018
Just buy the stuff again, even if it says you have it already, it triggers things internally and you can proceed. Same for the stolen goods of Erik's father. If you pick them too early, the game requires you to visit the place again and (since they are already gone) you cannot pick them, but you can proceed afterwards.
It really helped. Also, I think I missed some stuff (or thought I did something that I didn't), so it's my fault lol.
But now I can progress, thanks for the help.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Did you notice the search function in the upper right corner?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry if this posts sounds condescending, but a whole lot of people are asking questions instead of using the tools provided to help themselves.
If you're going to be condescending then you might as well not apologize for it. Commit to being a dick or don't be a dick at all.

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
wouldn't it be crazy if you could go to the mod threads and read about what they do then decide for yourself?
I'd be even crazier if people could just answer a goddamn question.

Yes, the naughty tribute mod is worth it but I'd recommend playing through the game once without it, then if you feel like a replay, use the mod.

Reactions: Sync

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'd be even crazier if people could just answer a goddamn question.

Yes, the naughty tribute mod is worth it but I'd recommend playing through the game once without it, then if you feel like a replay, use the mod.
Since I made the mod, I cannot honestly speak against that suggestion ;)

However, the mod also fixes some game bugs, and adds hints and help to the game, so it makes more sense to have it installed on first play-through already.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Since I made the mod, I cannot honestly speak against that suggestion ;)

However, the mod also fixes some game bugs, and adds hints and help to the game, so it makes more sense to have it installed on first play-through already.
You've got a point, I was just thinking it might be best for a new player to see the vanilla game first but it's not that big of a deal to play it modded first.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
Download give
Actually, we can hope to have the 0.19 version may be in September. DC and hist team does a lot of work every week, but he draw all by himself so we have to be patient. (Some are angry after the redraw of character or places but they are great and necessary to add more content).

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Actually, we can hope to have the 0.19 version may be in September. DC and hist team does a lot of work every week, but he draw all by himself so we have to be patient. (Some are angry after the redraw of character or places but they are great and necessary to add more content).
We're not even halfway and they will probably took some weeks for holiday. Don't expect anything before november.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Can we actually hope that? The complete lack of communication and how slowly tasks are being completed makes October or November seem more realistic.

Reactions: Vamori

bloodnum

Sep 18, 2017
it's an amazing game, Dark cookie has done a great job doing the art for this game and has also been reworking art for this game to. He really cares about this game and his fans who support him. If you want to actually enjoy a game this is it there is tons of content and if you want you can watch his streams to see how he makes the art and how the game is doing. He is a dev that you can trust who can get the job done right.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can we actually hope that? The complete lack of communication and how slowly tasks are being completed makes October or November seem more realistic.
Well, last time DC communicated directly was on July 30th (two days ago) on his patreon page. And there are the daily streams. If you call that "complete lack of communication" you should adjust your communication radar to look outside the pirate forums.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes