D

Deleted member 142505

rename it to just patch. Whoever packaged that tried to play it safe and have the version number. The -v020 is uneccessary.
Tried doing this and the game still fails to find it. I'm wondering if something in the game's code has changed.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Is android official version also available? Can someone share a link, please? I checked a few pages back, there is one link to some download site but it is not really trustworthy...

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I wonder if EA would consider buying this game. At least we would get rushed release dates. But then people would have to pay for dlc content like nipples and shit

Reactions: youngadult

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I readed some posts about NEW GAME, NEW START etc. Is it not possible to use savesgames from version 0.19.5 ?

Apr 1, 2018
I having this glitch after you fuck Tina it resets the Tony story and when I'm supposed to get the conversation with him about the MC getting Maria pregnant it just starts from when you get the pink car, and the problem is when I try to go through it, again, i'm stuck because I am unable to grab the coat from the dealership.

Maxll3

Sep 12, 2018
T
If you want to get the new scenes just put unlock_all_scenes() in the console and use the cookie jar in menu.
New stuff is Italian Pizza Milf, Red Hair Milf, and car dealership slut.

I'd still play it through though cuz some of those character sprites alone are pretty hot.
The command doesn't seem to work

Golddash

Jun 5, 2017
6-7 month of work for such a short update... at least this update had likable characters (Pizzeria and Dealership girl)

freaking_hecks

Apr 3, 2020
How do you open up the mall in this new update? No matter what events I have tried to start that involve the mall, none of them will open the damn place.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
it is low update i think, and play aaaaalll over agayn just to continue the story GG..... PLS if someone have working save from last version POST IT

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
"The Main Story - Part One!"

Wow maybe it's time to play it again.

p.s. Part One after only 4 years ‍♂
im suprised its only been 4 years considering that there's like 1 update per 4-5 months and a good third of them is him deciding to redo the story/art and inserting trump,i dont hate it in fact its actually hilarious but defiantely stalls story progression

Reactions: Jarul
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes