j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yes, she won the character poll back in may, so that it was 99% likely there'd be another one for her. Looks like it's going to be in her/their bedroom.

Reactions: MR.Z...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Both, taking in the consideration what was your choice in 0.20.
That is great if that is the case. That way people that don't like sharing girls won't have a reason to complain. They will probably complain anyway but at least you aren't forced into any content you don't like.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
new update date fixed?
Simple solution ... ignore everything about this game for a year and then check it out again the game should be at around patch 0.21 maybe 0.22 if lucky.

Not sure if it's just me though however, I feel like if one would remove faces from characters most of them would be almost the same character with big breasts. Hoping for Judith and Mia (that isn't mostly her mother) content eventually, however, I guess not happening anytime in the near future.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Not sure if it's just me though however, I feel like if one would remove faces from characters most of them would be almost the same character with big breasts.
To some extent that's true with the faces as well. When they remade Eve, they gave her flatter eyes and a thick line on the upper eyelid (mascara?) I thought the old Eve was better and the new one was kind of ugly, especially because of the eyes. But now look at every new character and every remake: all the girls now have flat eyes and thick mascara.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The original plan seems to (have) be(en), that the choice in Tony's arc would lead to threesome stuff with Tony and Maria. At least that's what Sploosh said on discord a few days after 0.20.0 dropped and I guess we'll see whether they stuck to that or not. I'm 100% sure the alternative choice would be a solo scene, so those who don't like threesomes would get something, too.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
The original plan seems to (have) be(en), that the choice in Tony's arc would lead to threesome stuff with Tony and Maria. At least that's what Sploosh said on discord a few days after 0.20.0 dropped and I guess we'll see whether they stuck to that or not. I'm 100% sure the alternative choice would be a solo scene, so those who don't like threesomes would get something, too.
That's good because I'm selfish. I'm old fashion. I don't want to share. One dick to rule them all.

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Yes, she won the character poll back in may, so that it was 99% likely there'd be another one for her. Looks like it's going to be in her/their bedroom.
thank god her scenes were so disappointing in the recent version hopefully the posing team isnt on CRACK this time around and knows she has nice "assets" (lol jk)

Reactions: Omniel

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
This game needs to speed up some how this dev has made the most cash from his game then any other dev i seen on this site
lets see if i can break this down to as simple as i can. All of that money isnt his because he has hired workers. See it takes time to get the coding done(even more so than other games because of bad coding by someone previously working on the game so basically double the work adding new content and fixing old ones) , to get the animation done, to get the posing and art done, to test the game, find bugs, go back and then fix those bugs, not to mention potential delays because of the state the world is in, not to mention he has a new born child to tend to. Its not as simple to just literally "speed up some how". Quality takes time. If you prefer quantity with overused assets from Daz3D and the same 5 reskinned animations over and over again be my guest. But this guy has to build everything from the ground up

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes