D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
strength training is broken. to bypass you need to do some console tricks.

the easiest way is to do cellphone.strength.append(x) where x is how much strength you want to add to your current strength. i think this is fairly safe and won't break the game.

the other more "game-like" way is when you open up the minigame, put in wl_win = 1. exit the console and hit space once. let the timer run until it ends. you should "win" the minigame. i got that from their discord server.

edit: i've attached my save. it was relatively clean play with the exception of the strength training through console. most of the things are unlocked.

Reactions: if95

Nilhis

Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm waiting til the comments are positive...maybe 12.7 will be playable...I'd love to see the new content but the game wouldn't let me progress in either the sister or mother's storylines, the bad guys never came back for round two after 4 weeks...so much for you have a week, huh.

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
Ok dude. I have played this since the first time it got released. It glitched when after the big infestation and I was in the garden and it was night time. Nowhere to go in it because you have to get the spray. It kepot saying I had to talk with the aunt but I couldnt get into the house because it was dark.
Think before you lash out...
I did not lash out. I was warning people because when this message was posted some thought they had a bug with the pipe/sink to repair for example. If you do like me one single savegame and you have changed something through the console and missed a trigger you may have several hours of play just screwed.

where to find cheerleader outfit for sister ??
In the attic

EvilCartman

Jun 10, 2017
About some known bugs/errors:

There are a few bug reports surrounding the sister story, where you get stuck on a loop if you don't do things in the right order. There's also instances where the STR mini-game spacebar does not seem to work. We're working on fixing those, and potentially making a 12.7 fixing all those minor details.

- DC
Cant you share 'The right order of things to do'?
Thnx

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
What do i need to do to fuck the aunt in the shed
buy milk jug, talk about breeding, find book in library about breeding, talk to her about being a bull, talk to her about package, pick up package, voila

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
did anyone figured out how to deliver the pizza no matter when i click on the right pizza it's still won't work

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes