GodOfWar39

May 1, 2017
I removed all dex points and gave the panties at the gym but she's still stuck at her room, anyone got around that?
edit: I forgot to peep on her, everything is working now
i got there too with the console thing but...now sister is completely gone XD, after the diary thing now she only appears in shower/in bed at night, rip.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
what you have to do after that? i got used panties watcher live cam show she cought me watching eric and his mom but i am stuck after that?
Go to bed with sis? Get cought again (2-3 time)? Watching tv?

remicks

May 3, 2017
FOR SISTER

1.enable consol

Add dexterity:
cellphone.dexterity.append(dexterity)

Remove dexterity:
cellphone.dexterity.remove(dexterity)
Edit: Never mind, dropping my dexterity to 0, leaving the gym, and returning was all it took.

This isn't working for me to get the Muay Thai teacher to train me. I've dropped my dexterity all the way to 0 and then back up again using both append/remove and using list slicing. Do you have to have a particular number for him to continue to train, or do you have to wait until the next day or something?

Reactions: Escape

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
I'm using the cheat enable when i started the new game and now I can't through the sister route for some reason.

So I'm asking right now do any one have a save because i don't to go through all that effort again.

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
Use console commands to lower your DEX to 1 it should work fine(u r most likely stuck there like i was).
How do I do that I'm kinder don't know how to do that because I never done none of does console commands to a game before I just play the game how it is.

remicks

May 3, 2017
To fix the sister route, the easiest approach for people with no experience is this:
  1. Go to SummertimeSaga-0.12.60-pc\renpy\common\
  2. Open 00console.rpy with Notepad or Notepad++
  3. Ctrl+F and search for "config.console = False"
  4. Replace the word "False" with "True"
  5. Save (make sure you don't save it as a .txt!)
  6. Open Summertime Saga and load your game
  7. Press Shift+O (this will open the console)
  8. Type "cellphone.dexterity = cellphone.dexterity[0:1]" and press enter
  9. If pressing Escape doesn't close the console, type "exit" and press enter
  10. You should now be able to interact with the Muay Thai trainer as usual.

NoTyM8

Jun 1, 2017
How do I do that I'm kinder don't know how to do that because I never done none of does console commands to a game before I just play the game how it is.
Search renpy console guide on google and go from there. You need to edit some files and shit its easy.

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
To fix the sister route, the easiest approach for people with no experience is this:
  1. Go to SummertimeSaga-0.12.60-pc\renpy\common\
  2. Open 00console.rpy with Notepad or Notepad++
  3. Ctrl+F and search for "config.console = False"
  4. Replace the word "False" with "True"
  5. Save (make sure you don't save it as a .txt!)
  6. Open Summertime Saga and load your game
  7. Press Shift+O (this will open the console)
  8. Type "cellphone.dexterity = cellphone.dexterity[0:1]" and press enter
  9. If pressing Escape doesn't close the console, type "exit" and press enter
  10. You should now be able to interact with the Muay Thai trainer as usual.
Thank you

if95

May 3, 2017
About some known bugs/errors:

There are a few bug reports surrounding the sister story, where you get stuck on a loop if you don't do things in the right order. There's also instances where the STR mini-game spacebar does not seem to work. We're working on fixing those, and potentially making a 12.7 fixing all those minor details.

- DC

Last edited:

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
This update is pretty disappointing, i mean first off there are a lot of game breaking bugs and second the content added is pretty lackluster. Weird since it seemed like it took forever to get this update out aswell.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes