if95

May 3, 2017
This update is pretty disappointing, i mean first off there are a lot of game breaking bugs and second the content added is pretty lackluster. Weird since it seemed like it took forever to get this update out aswell.
"12.6 and what happened:

12.6 Was meant to last only 3 weeks, and turned into a 5 weeks update. I had hired a 2nd Poser to help with the workload, but he had already planned vacation for the 1st half of June, which left 1 Dev to do all the posing, who also had some personal matters to take care of. Which is why Art was done so rapidly, and Posing stalled for 2 weeks (and Coding was left to wait for them to finish). That's the reason why it took a bit longer and I'm sorry you all had to wait longer than you should have. There was no point to talk about it publicly until 12.6 was released but now the dev team is back to work and we can finish 0.13!

----------------------------------------------------------

0.13 and beyond:

Since I was waiting on 12.6 to finish for the last 3 weeks, I did a lot of work on 0.13 already. Which hopefully means we can wrap up this next update faster than anticipated! The story flowchart is done, dialogue and art well under way and we can start putting things into the 0.13 build quickly.

0.13 will be a large update. With many new characters, locations, stories, H-scenes and features. It will focus on Erik and his Mom, as well as other characters related to their stories.

0.13 will also introduce 3 unique endings for Erik's story. Each ending offers unique H-scenes with different characters. You will have to be careful with the decisions you make from now on! :)" - DC

Reactions: aaronko and Bambino

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
People shouldn't expect too much from 0.5 versions... usually add 1 or 2 hardcore scenes and multiple cutscenes to make the routes more fluid, also some new characters pose and locations, I hope they fix the bugs soon, anyway... I think the best is always wait for the next big versions, 0.13 will be really big but I'm sure they will make a 0.13.5 to add even more to that update and make it more fluid too.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
To fix the sister route, the easiest approach for people with no experience is this:
  1. Go to SummertimeSaga-0.12.60-pc\renpy\common\
  2. Open 00console.rpy with Notepad or Notepad++
  3. Ctrl+F and search for "config.console = False"
  4. Replace the word "False" with "True"
  5. Save (make sure you don't save it as a .txt!)
  6. Open Summertime Saga and load your game
  7. Press Shift+O (this will open the console)
  8. Type "cellphone.dexterity = cellphone.dexterity[0:1]" and press enter
  9. If pressing Escape doesn't close the console, type "exit" and press enter
  10. You should now be able to interact with the Muay Thai trainer as usual.
it's not working .when I Replaced the word "False" with "True" the game is error

Nisa

Jun 25, 2017
This update was really nice. I think I've completed all the contents. Is there more things to do with Mrs. Johnson after you play poker with her?

Also I'm looking forward to see more of Ms. Bissette. haha

U

User_10739

my 00console appears like this can somebody help me?
Avoid the console altogether, unrar and drop this in your renpy/common folder. It is the developer console which also enables the regular console. ctrl + d for dev console ctrl + o for regular. The variable viewer shows you the switches that you can manipulate.

Reactions: xjxjx
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Is there more things to do with Mrs. Johnson after you play poker with her?
Nope. But the next update is supposed to focus on her.

There are a few bug reports surrounding the sister story,
I wonder how many of these bug reports are just people missing the correct trigger to proceed with sister or mom's route. Not saying the game isn't a buggy mess like other weg, but from recent posts, clearly some people just didn't do things in the correct order.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
To fix the sister route, the easiest approach for people with no experience is this:
  1. Go to SummertimeSaga-0.12.60-pc\renpy\common\
  2. Open 00console.rpy with Notepad or Notepad++
  3. Ctrl+F and search for "config.console = False"
  4. Replace the word "False" with "True"
  5. Save (make sure you don't save it as a .txt!)
  6. Open Summertime Saga and load your game
  7. Press Shift+O (this will open the console)
  8. Type "cellphone.dexterity = cellphone.dexterity[0:1]" and press enter
  9. If pressing Escape doesn't close the console, type "exit" and press enter
  10. You should now be able to interact with the Muay Thai trainer as usual.
Just too bad I can't send a kameha of likes. Thanks a lot dude. :)

Reactions: dave082 and aweriel

bistyle

May 22, 2017
This update was really nice. I think I've completed all the contents. Is there more things to do with Mrs. Johnson after you play poker with her?

Also I'm looking forward to see more of Ms. Bissette. haha
can you share ur save :>

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
@Bambino now now lets not pick on "Groundhogs day" that is a funny ass movie :)
Well, I should say "like being Bill Murray in "Groundhogs day"" when he´s bored to death and kills herself a lot of times. Obviously I don´t want to kill myself after, for example, cleaning the garden of the aunt for the hundredth time, but it´s not fun. Games like this one, "Superpowered", or others, based in repetition of tasks and random events, without cheats, can be really boring.

Reactions: if95
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes