Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
it´s a little bit frustrating. I haven´t count all trials to play this game. Almost every Version need a restart and you can´t use your old save file. I have seen so often the first 20 days. Getting money and raising up the stats. I will wait some month to play this game with more content and only one save file.
I wait till the all options are open, only after that I go play again, I download all the versions and I see what stage they're in the game, and I wait again.

J

JoanaStevens

12.60, is a hot mess of bugs. Sisters route not working at all.
sisters route is working, i made a new game without cheats in version 12.60 and i have all scenes complete, the only thing im missing is the graveyard

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
ace_boogie: Hi, I'll never forget all the effort that You did, trying help me, and, again Thanks a lot. You're Great.

rle68

May 28, 2017
OK so once again whats the deal with the pizzas? lining up directly under doesnt work, i have tried a dozen times.. do you have to highlight them then click on them some clarification would indeed be helpful

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
There is a bug in v0.12.60 where you can't do the library event.
That's actually not a bug, the quest just got reworked. After bringing the Webcam you need to search the bookshelf besides the librarian.

But, yeah, 12.6 has quite some bugs. I started a new game, without cheats and I got stuck in Sis questline, she's in her room, writing in her diary every time I go there, even if she's also taking a shower. Also, the STR training minigame doen't work, I hit space like crazy and the gauge just doesn't fill.

DC made an anouncement saying that he'll release a fix version, probably 12.7, sometime soon. I guess we'll have to wait on that.

Reactions: Smakxy

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Sister's route is bugged as F. I did every single events of all the other routes and I'm stucked in the part where she's reading her diary. In this scene, there's a progress where she should move and the MC reads the diary. I can't get it to trigger. :/ :/

jackhammer123333

Jun 11, 2017
I removed all dex points and gave the panties at the gym but she's still stuck at her room, anyone got around that?
edit: I forgot to peep on her, everything is working now

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
To be able buy new panties from sis, now we need wait when MC get up and speak about Somtag (every 4-5 days), go Somtag and ask wich kind of pantie he want. Speak to sis, go buy toys, give to sis, get panties.

Patan

May 28, 2017
To be able buy new panties from sis, now we need wait when MC get up and speak about Somtag, go Somtag and ask wich kind of pantie he want.
what you have to do after that? i got used panties watcher live cam show she cought me watching eric and his mom but i am stuck after that?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes