Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
when mom is in the shower, choose leave, go to her room, pick the drawer and the panty in it, then the bed

there will be an option to play with it
I've try it already but the only option is to leave her room ... I've checked the drawer but the option to lay down on her bed dont show's up ....

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
I think I found another bug, I did the Pizza Delivery and delivered all 3 pizzas, it said that I earned 150$ but the money never appeared in my earnings on top of the screen. I redid it just to make sure and it did it again, so be careful if you do the pizza delivery job, you can deliver the pizzas but the money doesn't get added.

J

JoanaStevens

I've try it already but the only option is to leave her room ... I've checked the drawer but the option to lay down on her bed dont show's up ....
you have to click on her panties in the drawer and than click on her bed, this should work

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
you have to click on her panties in the drawer and than click on her bed, this should work
you right ... that i guess this one have changed from 2.10 to this version so i didn't tryied it even ... thx :biggrin: :coldsweat:

GodOfWar39

May 1, 2017
To anyone suggesting stuff to people with sister problem, just stop. Nothing except console commands/new game without cheats/save file past that will work

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

To anyone suggesting stuff to people with sister problem, just stop. Nothing except console commands/new game without cheats/save file past that will work
The post above you literally solved the problem thanks to the suggestions.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
does anybody know the exact console command for decreasing the dexterity ?

womb0comb0

Apr 3, 2017
Is the skip mode non functional? Tab only makes it flicker on briefly, and there are no settings in ingame preferences. Is there a way to set it in the .rpy files?

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Is the skip mode non functional? Tab only makes it flicker on briefly, and there are no settings in ingame preferences. Is there a way to set it in the .rpy files?
Skipping seen dialogue with CTRL is functional, somewhat. But most likely the way the devs code or structure the dialogue is weird, so what happens is there are a lot of repeated dialogues that cannot be skipped.

Corball

Nov 23, 2016
Guys, what bug are you talking about with that gray map? Stop fucking with the console, you are ruining your game.
Not because of the "cheating", it is not, but because if the map is grayed it is because you did not finish all the actions you had to do. You may block yourself.
I replayed the game from start and I did not found a single occurrence of map disabled due to a bug.
I may have missed some, but for the moment..
Ok dude. I have played this since the first time it got released. It glitched when after the big infestation and I was in the garden and it was night time. Nowhere to go in it because you have to get the spray. It kepot saying I had to talk with the aunt but I couldnt get into the house because it was dark.
Think before you lash out...

Reactions: notsonoble

Rendan

Apr 19, 2017
it´s a little bit frustrating. I haven´t count all trials to play this game. Almost every Version need a restart and you can´t use your old save file. I have seen so often the first 20 days. Getting money and raising up the stats. I will wait some month to play this game with more content and only one save file.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes