aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
Is there a specific order to do all events, because i've missed French Grammar, found the first book but it's something i'm missing when trying to break in have done as described but when arriving to school at night it's locked up.
Remember, night school break must be with Eric. Early please him "i need help". Must working.
Obviously you must early speak with librarian after finished grammar 1 with scene miss Bizette

D

Deleted member 45040

Remember, night school break must be with Eric. Early please him "i need help". Must working.
Obviously you must early speak with librarian after finished grammar 1 with scene miss Bizette
I think the new roxy scene has bugged that quest. I can get to locker room with Eric but can no longer hide the camera because those 2 girls are standing there even though it's night.

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
DC actually clone the girls. Sister is mom+little edit.
Is the concept of mother and daughter that difficult to understand? Sure, they look similar and for good reasons.

Pro hint: Same stuff with the Aunt and the mom. Other reason but I let you work that out.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Am I supposed to have to web cams, one for Librarian and one for School?

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
Is the concept of mother and daughter that difficult to understand? Sure, they look similar and for good reasons.

Pro hint: Same stuff with the Aunt and the mom. Other reason but I let you work that out.
Well, the mom and aunt are TWIN sisters so theres that too.

Reactions: Fredn

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
Well, the mom and aunt are TWIN sisters so theres that too.
I was a bit sarcastic there. But you got one point to have guessed it right.

cant get the sensei to teach me, theres noting more to teach me! stuck with panties.
Some mornings you get the PC saying something like I should check on this or this one.. The Sensei is the same kind of event. You will be told.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017

i guess he was replying to a guy that discover that the girl fucked in the library is a clone of the sister or maybe the sister, but he deleted the post

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I have this weird bug, i played this game over and over since we have to restard at every new version of the game so i know the walkthrough pretty well.
For some reason I can't progress with the sister. Everytime i try to spy on her or get in her bed the only option I have is to leave.
The problem is, I can't make the webcam / panties progress because everytime i go talk to her in her room she is sitting with her diary (close-up pose) the scene where i'm supposed to tell her mom needs her after she caught me, the only thing i can do is ask for more panties. The thing is i don't need them (master somrak tells me to spend time with her, and she tells me she's busy) the dialogue line simply isn't there.
I tried restarting the game a few times but stil...i'm stuck.

anyone can help ? Am I the only one ? am i going too fast ? is there a new path i don't know about ?

thank you

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
I have this weird bug, i played this game over and over since we have to restard at every new version of the game so i know the walkthrough pretty well.
For some reason I can't progress with the sister. Everytime i try to spy on her or get in her bed the only option I have is to leave.
The problem is, I can't make the webcam / panties progress because everytime i go talk to her in her room she is sitting with her diary (close-up pose) the scene where i'm supposed to tell her mom needs her after she caught me, the only thing i can do is ask for more panties. The thing is i don't need them (master somrak tells me to spend time with her, and she tells me she's busy) the dialogue line simply isn't there.
I tried restarting the game a few times but stil...i'm stuck.

anyone can help ? Am I the only one ? am i going too fast ? is there a new path i don't know about ?

thank you
Did you try to cuddle in bed yet?

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
You just need to proceed with the Sister's route.
there is no way to proceed with her route since always when you try to enter her room she's lying there (even when she is in the shower and you enter her room she's suddenly back in here room) and the dialog for more panties pops up but you cant request more panties because she alwys tells you that she's busy and you leave the room...there is no other option

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes