white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Played the game and didn't get that gray map shit once, also by the looks of it people don't even play the game, they just come here and start asking for spoilers, this game isn't even that difficult...

mayfly

Jun 25, 2017
Go to hallway and look up on the ceiling, there's the door for the outfit.
Thanks. The home hallway with the attic door, or a hallway in the school?
If it's in the attic, what do I stand on?

EDIT: Nm! You need the stool in the garage and the key in the living room.
I spent an hour searching the school and the comic shop.

Last edited:

Gamer198100

Jun 14, 2017
I am having the same problem - it sucks and I dont want to play with the cheats enabled ...
I guess I'm going to have to use the cheat mod for Max Status, which I was maxed out in 12.10 so I dont feel like its cheating on that part, just the unlimited money, it doesn't look like I have a choice, because I really don't know how to get past the space bar problem.

Has anyone figured out the Strength Training glitch where no matter how fast you press the space bar you can't move the bar up?

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
what is better, to do the cheat route or to play it straight (with cheats added) ?

when i go to the school at night to place the webcam, the girls are still in front of the showers and i can't place it in the vent or anywhere else.
anytime after you get the cam and talk to eric

Bobo12

May 3, 2017
Can anyone post his save from 12.5? I don't want to start over again for the fouth or fifth time :C

May 7, 2017
what can i make in the church?
Nothing at the moment, the church is more of a showcase as it is right now.
what is better, to do the cheat route or to play it straight (with cheats added) ?
If you have been playing this game for a while, it may be better to simply just start the game with cheats that way you don't bore yourself of the game, but if the parts concerning the cheats get content, meaning coach at school, the gym and it's members (classmate, Ms. Johnson, Somrak, etc.), the pool and Ronda, the pizzeria and the owners, reaching certain money goals with aunt and family, then you may opt to do the grind for stats and money in an honest way to feel accomplished and to view some dialogues concerning those goals.

TLDR: It depends, if it is a matter of content implementation that requires reaching goals within the game, maybe start the game honestly, if it's not or you don't care at that point, start the game with cheats.

Last edited:

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Problem with this kind of game is, without cheats, they all are like "Groundhog day", repeating boring tasks again and again in order to getting some money, stats or whatever and waiting for something to happen.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
If someone could post how to get the new scenes (Roxy, Mom, Aunt), Id super appreciate it. Also, thanks to the save uploaders. Tired of grinding this game every 3 weeks...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes