Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
just looked through the pictures and saw a background of a graveyard where I've never been while playing. How do you get access to it?
some of the stuff you see in pictures and other stuff may not be active as of yet, that might be for version 13 or later.

Reactions: da-dudster

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
when i go to the school at night to place the webcam, the girls are still in front of the showers and i can't place it in the vent or anywhere else.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's almost as like we put this message there so people wouldn't use old saves :hushedface:
It could be in 100px font and flashing colors and they will still complain about old saves not working

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

i think the fuck mom in the shower scene is gone
Experienced the same bug.
First time shower after unlocking laundry sex, there's an option for sex, then it disappears in the following shower.

As you may know, in previous versions, you can access shower sex well before the laundry sex. So perhaps their attempt to fix this introduced a bug somehow.

How do I open the console?
In the folder renpy/common/ there's a file called 00console.rpy. You can activate developer console there and access it in-game with shift+o.

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
anyone know how to get rid of the girls blocking the shower in the school locker room?

they are there all the time and i can't do anything in the locker room because of it.

Aet707

May 2, 2017
I can't find the diary in the sisters room ( when she is in the shower ). Can someone give me a clue about it ?)

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
I can't find the diary in the sisters room ( when she is in the shower ). Can someone give me a clue about it ?)
You have to distract her, not when she is in shower. Wait until there is an option to send her to mom.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Muff Diver: Dude, You're my hero, You has great games, and thanks again.

BearBears

Black helicopter
Donor
May 3, 2017
Guys, requesting a save. I've just finished 12.10 (literally 1 day ago lol) and now 12.50.. Just pls, save my nerves.
Thanks in advance!

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes