TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In a town whith a siren everything is possible...:tf:
I figure worst case scenario, it will be optional for her, but he said all the women we can bang will get the option to get pregnant ...even Eve ...but maybe not Annie.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If demand's high enough, it will happen regardless.
Probably, but I think the demand for Eve not being 'Steve' as they say, is pretty high. It is hard to say though, it's not like I can see the chat, just her what he says in response to it. XD As for Annie, even if she can't get pregnant, it might not mean she has a penis. We already have one guy that is going to be dateable, so I am hoping the graffiti in the girls' locker room is correct. "The Trap is a Lie", like cake. :winkytongue:

Reactions: Beatrix Kiddo

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
I figure worst case scenario, it will be optional for her, but he said all the women we can bang will get the option to get pregnant ...even Eve ...but maybe not Annie.
Bite your tongue, not being able to bang and impregnate the repressed evil school girl would be a crying shame. I'm really hoping we get at least two scenarios with her. The first being a true love route where we temper her with the power of love. The second of course should be a domination route where we make her our wanton slut, maybe even make a dark harem coven or something. Of course a corruption route where we slowly get her to do naughty things at school and go against her hall monitor self would be cool to, maybe even leading to a revolt against Principal Smith.

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Save issue will be solved when DC releases Erik's quest reworked. Since Jenny's and Eve's are the next 2 updates, you will have to wait for 1 year, to say the least!

So, just think about it.

p.s.: DC already hired an artist who made/who's making some background art. I think we will see it in Jenny's update.

p.p.s.: let me tell you this, guys: I THINK that we will never see the end of SS, because we all will have moved onto some other pastimes by the time this game's "finalisation" (3-4 years).

This is the list he submitted to his patreons when he made the 0.19 poll:

• Erik extended story, new Mrs. Johnson and June content, Save file compatibility! - 4 months?
  • Mia extended story, new Helen and Nun Angelica content, and their pregnancy! - 4 months?
  • Dating system which adds romance mid-game (Mia for now). - 4 months for sure
  • Annie, Mrs. Smith and the underground cult. - 4 months for sure
  • Judith and her Mom's Donut shop, the latinas. - 4 months for sure
  • Eve, her sister and the tattoo parlour. - 4 months for sure
  • Ronda, the athletics team and Cassie the lifeguard. - 4 months for sure
  • The main story, Maria and her pregnancy, the car dealership, bad guys. - 4 months for sure
  • The librarian and the sex addicts club. - 4 months for sure
  • Coach bridget, last teacher, her pregnancy (smaller update). 2 months
  • Teachers extended stories, new content, new hscenes and their pregnancies. - 4 months?

so, what do have here? 4 years at best FROM NOW.

See ya in 202X, folks!
Still an incomplete list, more like 2033 something.
Remember to bring computer to metro, folks!

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Here's how I see it.
If it's not Annie, her arc still has the whole cult thing going for it. If it's her, that arc might be bloated by wanting to do too many things at once.
If it's not Eve, what else is there to her?
Also, apparently Eve's parents won't appear, so maybe there's an issue with them concerning... stuff.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Bite your tongue, not being able to bang and impregnate the repressed evil school girl would be a crying shame. I'm really hoping we get at least two scenarios with her. The first being a true love route where we temper her with the power of love. The second of course should be a domination route where we make her our wanton slut, maybe even make a dark harem coven or something. Of course a corruption route where we slowly get her to do naughty things at school and go against her hall monitor self would be cool to, maybe even leading to a revolt against Principal Smith.
Well, it's not like she would be a real trap anyway, but don't kill the messenger! :winkytongue: heheh
I can see a lot of ways for it to go, and I love the idea of having a few options on how to resolve it, that would be great! Turning her against Smith, both of you working with her, the cult doing something to he to turn her into a guy, or just infertile, or any number of other ways it could go...

Mia has her repressive mom being an obstacle for the MC to overcome.
Honestly, that made it more about Helen than Mia. Eve has her Tattoo artist of a sister to have a 3P with, and maybe lots of angst. XD
Her story will obviously involve her sister, we know this, and something to do with her gang, maybe music or art, beyond that, it's anyone's guess.

Reactions: obiwan and Laziness

BoykaBoykov

Feb 2, 2018
Every Update takes 4 Months since 2018
Each Update : Art takes 3 Months & Posing/Coding takes 1 Month
SS Development needs a new Artist to speed up
It would be even a big help if the new Artist would draw only backgrounds and DC will draw Characters
If the Money what he earns is not enough (which is enough cause 45k cmn...)
he need to make new goals for example 50 or 60k
to motivate the patreon pledging more and he will be able to hire a new Artist.

Reactions: Khada and obiwan

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I know I can't wait to do some more milking! XD
people are already complaining about DC milking,even when the update is based on a character that only a few here(me included)like,focused in a kink that a lot of guys here take it for shit(dunno why all that sudden hate for pregnancy content).....imagine when they begin to work on Jenny update....holy shit,hell will be brought here and in patreon page since they cant make the shitslinging at SS discord.....

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes