TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
people are already complaining about DC milking,even when the update is based on a character that only a few here(me included)like,focused in a kink that a lot of guys here take it for shit(dunno why all that sudden hate for pregnancy content).....imagine when they begin to work on Jenny update....holy shit,hell will be brought here and in patreon page since they cant make the shitslinging at SS discord.....
With Jenny and Mrs. J. there will be people mad because they want new people worked on (which is why we still don't have saves :winkytongue:), others who are tired of the bitchy older sister (like me, though I won't be complaining), or not understanding that it takes just about as long to rework something from the ground up as it does to do a new thing, sometimes worse depending on how you need it to work. People will complain no matter what, some of them are legitimate, some not...

Oh, check out Mythic Manor if you haven't, think you will like the landlady, and I assume you have played Snow Daze...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
With Jenny and Mrs. J. there will be people mad because they want new people worked on (which is why we still don't have saves :winkytongue:), others who are tired of the bitchy older sister (like me, though I won't be complaining), or not understanding that it takes just about as long to rework something from the ground up as it does to do a new thing, sometimes worse depending on how you need it to work. People will complain no matter what, some of them are legitimate, some not...

Oh, check out Mythic Manor if you haven't, think you will like the landlady, and I assume you have played Snow Daze...
wanna know what's more funny about that?i cant even understand when his patrons complain about him working on them,i mean,he left the choice open for them,thats why the poll exists,they gone there and voted on these characters,now he is working on them,and some of these guys still complain.....i find that intriguing...i can say the same about the people who complain here,since most of those arent DC patrons,they are people who like his work,simple as that,i know that is hard to be victim of his patrons whim,but it is how it is,people you could fund him,like i did once,and get a choice,but in the end,democracy will still fuck you in the ass:)

Reactions: TheDevian

Selks

Aug 1, 2018
my problem is that, this isnt even his first rework of her. unfortunatelly, he is doing it wrong, patreon choice or not, you dont rework something now just to rework it later again, if anything, he will be reworking it every time he releases a new character, because of how he is doing it, so either focus on FINISHING one character, or, do the basic for every one first, and then start reworking them.

also, i still think 4 months for a revisiting of a character is not worth it.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
my problem is that, this isnt even his first rework of her. unfortunatelly, he is doing it wrong, patreon choice or not, you dont rework something now just to rework it later again, if anything, he will be reworking it every time he releases a new character, because of how he is doing it, so either focus on FINISHING one character, or, do the basic for every one first, and then start reworking them.

well,i just dont like the time he takes on that,cuz you know,he usually gets carried away and goes putting a lot of other contents that ends up delaying the development(and by consequence release)and voilá there we got an recipe for a entirely free shitstorm from people fed up with waiting,to cheer you up while you wait for the update...

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Some weeks ago I finished the current version of the game, but I'm reading this thread for the first time right now.

I only saw some random replies, but if I'm not mistaken, there is a chance that Eve is a trap? :heartcoveredeyes:
Trans/Shemale/Traps is one of my kinks, so I really hope it's true! Since the beginning I thought she was very cute and I wanted her to have a route, but now I want it waaaaay more!

Also, the results of the pool is public? (Only the results, not the pool itself)
I didn't like Jenny at all and she already has plenty of content, so the second next update seems a little wasted. But if that's what people want, I shouldn't complain.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Some weeks ago I finished the current version of the game, but I'm reading this thread for the first time right now.

I only saw some random replies, but if I'm not mistaken, there is a chance that Eve is a trap? :heartcoveredeyes:
Trans/Shemale/Traps is one of my kinks, so I really hope it's true! Since the beginning I thought she was very cute and I wanted her to have a route, but now I want it waaaaay more!

Also, the results of the pool is public? (Only the results, not the pool itself)
I didn't like Jenny at all and she already has plenty of content, so the second next update seems a little wasted. But if that's what people want, I shouldn't complain.
The trans character is one of the "main" schoolgirls, and by process of elimination, it's either Eve or Annie.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Well, the reworks were needed for the new animation system, without it we would never get functional saves, even if you don't like the new systems and the new content he is adding for Diane.
The trans character is one of the "main" schoolgirls, and by process of elimination, it's either Eve or Annie.
That is assuming there even is going to be one. Though, as many have said, the possibility that it is optional is still very much realistic as well. That would be a poll I would be curious to see numbers on, TBH.

Reactions: obiwan and Laziness

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Oh, God. I hate Annie looks, personality, and backstory, so it's realy 50/50 for me. :confused:
DC said explicitly that she is a "main" schoolgirl that we already know? No chance of introducing a new character?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

well,the Trinity of DDJ was absolute in the polls sometime ago,everytime DC put them there,they won hands down,these where the 2 last time he put them there,and guess what?they won....be rested though,DC is already concluding most of their contents,so we wont gonna get any other rework on them so soon,after Jenny update(unless he wants to add Debbie back on the polls list for her pregnancy content,in that case,better cross ya fingaz for him to forget about her for a while)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Oh, God. I hate Annie looks, personality, and backstory, so it's realy 50/50 for me. :confused:
DC said explicitly that she is a "main" schoolgirl that we already know? No chance of introducing a new character?
I'm honestly expecting Annie to turn out not so bad, considering Roxxy's amazing right now and Jenny's supposed to improve with her next update.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
well,the Trinity of DDJ was absolute in the polls sometime ago,everytime DC put them there,they won hands down,these where the 2 last time he put them there,and guess what?they won....be rested though,DC is already concluding most of their contents,so we wont gonna get any other rework on them so soon,after Jenny update(unless he wants to add Debbie back on the polls list for her pregnancy content,in that case,better cross ya fingaz for him to forget about her for a while)
Trinity of DDJ? What's that? :eek:
Well, I liked Debbie, so I wouldn't mind. I think the next updates should focus more on girls that don't have content yet, but more Debbie could be good nonetheless.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I kind of agree for now, but we will know more she when she gets updated, should help a bit, but her old model had one thing going for her, she had really nice tits. I think she could be fun to play with, since she is already accustomed to playing the role of the submissive. XD

For Eve, he also showed her fully nude in her updated form as well, so likely either she isn't one, or there will be two versions.
Trinity of DDJ? What's that? :eek:
Well, I liked Debbie, so I wouldn't mind. I think the next updates should focus more on girls that don't have content yet, but more Debbie could be good nonetheless.
Debby, Diane, Jenny. For the longest time, that was all anyone on the patreon wanted to see.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
people are already complaining about DC milking,even when the update is based on a character that only a few here(me included)like,focused in a kink that a lot of guys here take it for shit(dunno why all that sudden hate for pregnancy content).....imagine when they begin to work on Jenny update....holy shit,hell will be brought here and in patreon page since they cant make the shitslinging at SS discord.....
DC could release the final game by Christmas with 20 more hours of game play, and people would still complain.

That said, a rework of an existing story line that has already reworked taking as long as something like Roxxy's story is somewhat concerning. I really hope this release has significant extra content given that it is taking the same time as a full update.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
DC could release the final game by Christmas with 20 more hours of game play, and people would still complain.

That said, a rework of an existing story line that has already reworked taking as long as something like Roxxy's story is somewhat concerning. I really hope this release has significant extra content given that it is taking the same time as a full update.
While there were some real life issues, and likely a few technical ones, I am not too worried with what I have seen so far and after what they did with Roxxy.
On the up side, this will be the last time these arcs get updated until we get near the end game, unless they are part of someone else's story, like Jenny helped with Roxxy a bit. That is one more advantage of these longer updates, get it all done in one go.

Reactions: Beatrix Kiddo

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
I'm honestly expecting Annie to turn out not so bad, considering Roxxy's amazing right now and Jenny's supposed to improve with her next update.
Roxxy maybe was a liiittle bitchy at first, but she was always smoking hot. :heartcoveredeyes:
I don't know. I think she may turn out okay depending on what happens, but just okay. Not a character I would be fond of.

You guys reply too fast for my poor english to keep up. I begin writing, and when I post, there's already many others replies to read. :closedtongue:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
While there were some real life issues, and likely a few technical ones, I am not too worried with what I have seen so far and after what they did with Roxxy.
On the up side, this will be the last time these arcs get updated until we get near the end game, unless they are part of someone else's story, like Jenny helped with Roxxy a bit. That is one more advantage of these longer updates, get it all done in one go.
the real bummer is that they put Judith and Mia participating on some of the teachers routes,and even with that people still dont vote on Judith.....what happened that people suddenly lost their interest on gingers and big tiddies....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Roxxy maybe was a liiittle bitchy at first, but she was always smoking hot. :heartcoveredeyes:
I don't know. I think she may turn out okay depending on what happens, but just okay. Not a character I would be fond of.

You guys reply too fast for my poor english to keep up. I begin writing, and when I post, there's already many others replies to read. :closedtongue:
I never really liked her look, TBH, not really into blond air-heads, but she wasn't quite as dumb as she acted. :winkytongue:
Sorry, I tend to be long winded, and too many MMOs got my fingers moving pretty fast, even if they are not accurate... :p
the real bummer is that they put Judith and Mia participating on some of the teachers routes,and even with that people still dont vote on Judith.....what happened that people suddenly lost their interest on gingers and big tiddies....
Well, at least you got that taste to help tide you over, and hopefully she will be a helper in some of the others, but with any luck you will get your wish before too many more updates. I have to admit, that first scene with her in the locker room is still one of my favorites in the game.

Reactions: seraphimd2

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
I never really liked her look, TBH, not really into blond air-heads, but she wasn't quite as dumb as she acted. :winkytongue:
Sorry, I tend to be long winded, and too many MMOs got my fingers moving pretty fast, even if they are not accurate... :p

Well, at least you got that taste to help tide you over, and hopefully she will be a helper in some of the others, but with any luck you will get your wish before too many more updates. I have to admit, that first scene with her in the locker room is still one of my favorites in the game.
I tend to peffer brunettes over blondes, and her personality on her introduction was very bad, so I didn't care for her despite still finding her attractive. But when playing her story I simply fell for her.
In my language I can type somewhat fast, but in English I spend too much time looking for the right expressions and checking the grammar, so my replies are veeery slow.

Judith isn't one of my favorites, but I like her, too. And seeing how she really likes the MC, it's kinda sad they don't have that much interaction. She's also the first tiddies we see on school (IIRC), so there should be more content to her.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I tend to peffer brunettes over blondes, and her personality on her introduction was very bad, so I didn't care for her despite still finding her attractive. But when playing her story I simply fell for her.
In my language I can type somewhat fast, but in English I spend too much time looking for the right expressions and checking the grammar, so my replies are veeery slow.

Judith isn't one of my favorites, but I like her, too. And seeing how she really likes the MC, it's kinda sad they don't have that much interaction. She's also the first tiddies we see on school (IIRC), so there should be more content to her.
No doubt, being dyslexic, I can find myself doing the same thing a lot, and I am a native speaker, so don't feel bad. XD
I feel the same way, not my favorite, but I like her, she's sweet.

Reactions: seraphimd2

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Every Update takes 4 Months since 2018
Each Update : Art takes 3 Months & Posing/Coding takes 1 Month
SS Development needs a new Artist to speed up
It would be even a big help if the new Artist would draw only backgrounds and DC will draw Characters
If the Money what he earns is not enough (which is enough cause 45k cmn...)
he need to make new goals for example 50 or 60k
to motivate the patreon pledging more and he will be able to hire a new Artist.
He ALREADY hired a new artist, dude.

DC SHOWED US during streaming months ago (last summer) a background made by him that's supposed to belong to Jenny's update: it showed a trailer in a forest.

There is no trap. It's a joke made by DC when he was streaming a couple of years ago.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes