Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Nothing better than start the morning with 3 pages of full on discussion about work schedule and management. :test:
At least salt levels are good enough, which is remarkable considering the update's stage.

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
sigh it pains me that I gotta wait till this is finished due to the save issue :/ been awhile since I even looked at this post
Save issue will be solved when DC releases Erik's quest reworked. Since Jenny's and Eve's are the next 2 updates, you will have to wait for 1 year, to say the least!

So, just think about it.

p.s.: DC already hired an artist who made/who's making some background art. I think we will see it in Jenny's update.

p.p.s.: let me tell you this, guys: I THINK that we will never see the end of SS, because we all will have moved onto some other pastimes by the time this game's "finalisation" (3-4 years).

This is the list he submitted to his patreons when he made the 0.19 poll:

• Erik extended story, new Mrs. Johnson and June content, Save file compatibility! - 4 months?
  • Mia extended story, new Helen and Nun Angelica content, and their pregnancy! - 4 months?
  • Dating system which adds romance mid-game (Mia for now). - 4 months for sure
  • Annie, Mrs. Smith and the underground cult. - 4 months for sure
  • Judith and her Mom's Donut shop, the latinas. - 4 months for sure
  • Eve, her sister and the tattoo parlour. - 4 months for sure
  • Ronda, the athletics team and Cassie the lifeguard. - 4 months for sure
  • The main story, Maria and her pregnancy, the car dealership, bad guys. - 4 months for sure
  • The librarian and the sex addicts club. - 4 months for sure
  • Coach bridget, last teacher, her pregnancy (smaller update). 2 months
  • Teachers extended stories, new content, new hscenes and their pregnancies. - 4 months?

so, what do have here? 4 years at best FROM NOW.

See ya in 202X, folks!

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
p.p.s.: let me tell you this, guys: I THINK that we will never see the end of SS, because we all will have moved onto some other pastimes by the time this game's "finalisation" (3-4 years).

• See ya in 202X, folks!
I think most people expected that already. DC said a few times that he expects finishing the game to take at least 2 more years (probably more imo). He also said he has a new game already in mind for after sts. At the end the game is what it is, you could double the speed production and it would still take years. It's sad but that's how it is.

It's okay though, playing update after update is nice too. I'm not paying a single dollar anyways. I may lose the interest someday, but hey all the entertainment and faps I've got along the way are pretty nice.

Just waiting for that new website feature to see the whole game scope to make a better estimation.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Does anyone know how long will It take for the incest patch to be released after the official release of the game? Guesses based on previous updates are welcome, as well as answers which are given as sure facts

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Does anyone know how long will It take for the incest patch to be released after the official release of the game? Guesses based on previous updates are welcome, as well as answers which are given as sure facts
Last update it droped like a day later iirc, but considering this time the update is about Diane I wouldn't be surprised if it took longer. Although it's mostly just words swap, so it could be just as fast. That is, if the person who makes it is around.

Also, considering the bugs some people say come with it and that there will be a 17.1 drop a week or so after, I wouldn't be too keen on it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
What's the point in the incest patch? you don't need it: it's just some names' swapping.

You are aware of Who's Who.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
After reading the art/posing/code discussion. I'm whith the 1st art and then posing and code. You can't make bread If you had no flour and flour is the art. My thoughts overall is, How dc is investing the income, maybe is not a maths answer but you can almost be curious just by looking other game incomes. I'm not an expert in this field, and I know that not every games here work the same as SS but whith that income you can "pay" at least half games here. Hiring more ppl (in artist? Coder? What ever) will increase the game developing speed? ( the answer is obvious...right?) must dc do it? The answer is "nope", why? Because he does What it does whith his money, ppl is happy whith this situation, loosing a few patreons does not care him (because he has enought money).

Pd: It's just my oppinion and maybe I'm wrong (for sure :) ) but o wanted to to add my "little grain of sand" in this thread.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
tbh idk about you guys but I kinda like it more without incest
The only issue I have with it is that it kind of makes the story make less sense. It's obvious from the context and the dialogue that they are more than landlord and roommate, etc. Especially when you take into account the way they freak out about the idea of getting together. In particular, Diane, 'oh no, I can't tell anyone I am sleeping with my friend's tenant!' It's not like they talk about the age difference in the freak out, that was already settled, it's all about the relationship at the time. I have played a couple of these games, get like 1-5 min into it, and the dialogue already starts making no sense, so even if I didn't know it was supposed to be an incest game, it becomes obvious immediately. I guess I am just too OCD to let that slide at least the first time I play. :winkytongue: I did one the other day, and without the patch, everyone was calling everyone else 'roommate' and I had no idea who was talking to or about whom! :p

It bothers me like when they change the ages of certain characters, but doing such a bad job of it that it is obviously bullshit, just a way to get a loli passed the censors. One of the worst examples of this was Majikoi, and the youngest Kuki girl. She was supposed to be 18, but she skipped grades to be in the year below her older brother's class, who was 17... :evilupset:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i... threw up a little in my mouth when i saw roz
it's a very fitting halloween gift in that respect

all the other stuff sounds good
At least we have confirmed that you won't need to change your screen name to 'EveIsmyHusband'. XD

Reactions: MurkehD
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes