Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Oh hey, now there's only 3 tasks left and they're all officially "in-progress".
We may get it by the end of the week after all.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Watching the stream right now, DC said that Jenny's update will be about the same size as Roxxy.
Pretty surprising comparison, considering it's for a character that already has a good deal of content.
On the other hand I don't really think that much of her old content will survive since most of it is very old and in pretty bad quality etc.
So if one counts in all the reworks, both Jenny and Roxxy will probably end up having about the same amount of content in the end. Looking at it from afar it's certainly not ideal that so much of that old stuff has to be redone, but then again it's definetly going to benefit the quality of the game.
Also looks like the coach is getting tweaked so she doesn't keep reminding people of Zarya from Overwatch.
Now I'm hoping that he'll make at least one scene where she opens her braids...

Last edited:
Reactions: tankdick

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think people need to remember that this fictional game and the outcomes are not based on potential reality.

How about this, the main character broke into a school and planted a camera in the locker room. He could get expelled and go to prison for that. Life ruined, yet we all know that's not going to happen because it's a sex fantasy and that would ruin the fantasy.

If he knocks up half the towns women including his own biological relatives it will all work out. As the players we don't need to worry about the realism anymore than we need to wait for hours while the main character is in class or working.
Don't forget breaking into the Principal's home (technically Mia's too), buying a fake ID and Booze for people who are under age, and numerous other legal violations.
i dont really like getting hyped for SS,DC aint really an accurate guy for giving dates....so lets just wait....hype can be a bitch when raised without love and care...
All code had begun, and only 3 left to finish.
Nov-14-2018_progress.jpg

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Don't forget breaking into the Principal's home (technically Mia's too), buying a fake ID and Booze for people who are under age, and numerous other legal violations.
All code had begun, and only 3 left to finish.
yeah,but the hype he was talking was becuz DC said it would be ready today....i really doubt it,since its way too sudden,and DC is famous for doing some trolling soooo,i'm not putting my bets yet,but as i said a lot of times before,i would love to be proved wrong

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah,but the hype he was talking was becuz DC said it would be ready today....i really doubt it,since its way too sudden,and DC is famous for doing some trolling soooo,i'm not putting my bets yet,but as i said a lot of times before,i would love to be proved wrong
Today? Hahahaha! Maybe by the weekend we could get a test version. Either way, next week is going to be fun. Lots of stuff due out soon.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Jenny will be too
Jenny hasn't expressed any desire to have kids. However, yes DC did say in the Jenny update they'll add pregnancy for her too. (He showed teaser content for it a day or so ago) He also stated he wants to go back eventually and give several of the current sex partners the option to get pregnant.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Jenny hasn't expressed any desire to have kids. However, yes DC did say in the Jenny update they'll add pregnancy for her too. (He showed teaser content for it a day or so ago) He also stated he wants to go back eventually and give several of the current sex partners the option to get pregnant.
She has actually complained quite extensively about how she wants not to get pregnant, at least by him anyway. That said, we have no choice but to cum inside of her in a number of places as the story sits right now, so unless that changes (and I assume it will), it could be hard to avoid. XD

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
She has actually complained quite extensively about how she wants not to get pregnant, at least by him anyway. That said, we have no choice but to cum inside of her in a number of places as the story sits right now, so unless that changes (and I assume it will), it could be hard to avoid. XD
The shower scene and the like where she gets pissed is what has me the most curious about how they're gonna re-write and edit the story for her pregnancy.

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

DereJeans

Nov 24, 2017
The shower scene and the like where she gets pissed is what has me the most curious about how they're gonna re-write and edit the story for her pregnancy.
Don't think they need to rewrite at all. She could be in denial about not wanting a kid. After all she constantly belittles the MC but sure is quick to have sex with him. She might keep complaining about it while we glimpse her smiling while she thinks the MC is not watching. Or she could just have a "change of heart", or maybe she'll rationalize it some other way.

I don't think there are any hurdles to get over in regards to her pregnancy. Very simple storytelling.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Don't think they need to rewrite at all. She could be in denial about not wanting a kid. After all she constantly belittles the MC but sure is quick to have sex with him. She might keep complaining about it while we glimpse her smiling while she thinks the MC is not watching. Or she could just have a "change of heart", or maybe she'll rationalize it some other way.

I don't think there are any hurdles to get over in regards to her pregnancy. Very simple storytelling.
Agreed I don't think it'll be hard to do, I'm just curious how they're going to do it. They have several options from easy ones to more nuanced ones.

HelixCross

Dec 18, 2017
Now that I think about it there were placebos in the medicine cabinet in the hospital storage room on the second floor. That might be for Mrs. Johnson or a number of other characters instead of birth control pills that are also in there.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Not exactly.. since after the first cam show with her bro she wanted to take a creampie, avoided the question when asked if she was on the pill, and teased MC that "she might have gotten pregnant from that".

I think it was just a matter of DC not finishing her story properly.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes