Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Miss Bissette wants me to borrow a copy of Judith's book so I can copy a few pages but she is nowhere to be found.
You have to talk to her in the girl's locker room toliet stall and do the scene with her first. Then the rest is straightforward.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
i hope we can opt out of the preggers :p to be honest not quite my fetish to bone the baby bellies.
Its been stated many times that its optional...not sure about with the aunt though... .that might be part of her story.
Plus, theres all the use a condom or fuck raw options

Reactions: TheDevian

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
Man, this game needs more anal and foreplay as options before you begin the scene.

It needs that the MC takes charge and chooses what he wants to do, instead of being told to. Like the choices you get with Crystal. That's how it should be with every character, but with some foreplay options too.

Since like in most of these games, it's always about the MC getting off, some foreplay would be nice when it becomes a dating sim so you could get different reactions from the girls. It would be a nice change in games like this.

The scenes like the one when Debbie is standing next to the kitchen counter in the morning, or Diane's kitchen scene, for instance would be much better if you had these options. At least to me anyway.
someone asked about anal with Debbie/Jenny a while ago, and DC answered on discord so maybe we'll get something on this update

Reactions: E-Dog

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
thats why i dont get hyped easily,imagine getting hyped and having to wait about 4 months with that....it would be horrible...
Most people, including me are patient even when super hyped. Find something to keep you occupied, it is really easy to do something when you actually want to do it.
BTW has DC streamed today? Has he said anything about the update?

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2018
Most people, including me are patient even when super hyped. Find something to keep you occupied, it is really easy to do something when you actually want to do.
BTW has DC streamed today? Has he said anything about the update?
Don't think there's been a stream, but there has been activity on the dev updates . I'm ever hopeful about the impending arrival.

Reactions: TastySnickers

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I'd let her jump my rope.
I'd let her blow my whistle.
I'd let her lift my barbell.
I'd let her check my gun.
I'd let her sprint run my 100 meters.
I'd let her play on my court.
I'd let her roid my rage.