Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
well,when i brought She-Hulk to the discussion table it was to exemplify the kind of buffed body but not excessive(i could bring other examples,like the Classic Sonya Blade,Sonja,Sheeva and a good number of other names),the classic She-Hulk wasnt like Hulk cuz she had a normal life,and she never turned back to human,she was always "hulkfied",the discipline factor she showed was perfect for her body-type,strong as fuck but never hulking monster....so returning to the topic,her body type is hot and could be a nice template(the classic one) for Coach Bridget,the Hulk type though its my sign to leave the boat(as i said before)
Yeah, I get you. I was just trying to say that, sadly, fit-but-attractive She-Hulk is currently a thing of the past which hopefully will be fixed in the future. But classic Jennifer Walters as drawn by John Byrne could be an excellent template, I agree. Not just the body type, but the sexy sense of humour too.

FuriousR

Oct 1, 2017
It's been 4 months. I doubt it's worth. Only Diane, idk.
If there's at least 20 new h-scenes. Maybe. But nope. For a 4 months it's not gonna worth.

Reactions: Kaeris

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The progress jumped to 96% since the last time i saw it, the posing is done and only the coding remains? Nice. Sooo... where are the people who laughed at me when i told them the game might come next week?
Yes. I still think that we will get the game by Friday. We might even get it earlier.
I'm still HERE, dude. Today's friday and 3 tasks are still missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: rommeltje and E-Dog

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
thats why i said that i kinda doubt they will deliver it this week,unless Dogeek really is trying to put his weekend on hold for the sake of delivering that(which i dont know,since i dont really know how close he is from nailing the work that remains)
That's what I told him: bugfixing is the last task, and it takes a while.

Reactions: TheDevian

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
They're still in heavy bug-testing, last night on Discord one of the QA testers mentioned that Dogeek is slowly going insane from all the bug reports ("He's started cursing in French"). The dev tracker updates get pretty funny at times, too. Dogeek himself said that you can't currently make it through Quest 8 (out of 20) without console commands and he still has to put in all of the pregnancy stuff, so we may be in for a bit of a wait.

anonimasta

Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone know for sure if it is only Diane who can get pregnant on the upcoming update or if it will be substantial content-wise?
Also, anyone especially eager for the Eve route? If the writer works their magic like they did with Roxxy, she has tons of best girl potential.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes