WhatAFool

Feb 5, 2018
Source/Example? I'm not a huge fan of watching art streams, but am interested in teasers.
I should clarify that I don't think that she'll be "doable" this update but rather in some future update, and she's one of my favorite girls or new favorites. Hell, maybe we will get a surprise with her this update(oh God o_O), but if we do get some surprises this update I don't think she'll be among them.

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
Oh man oh man!!! I am so hyped. Does this update contains diane as the only new content or is there something else???

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
Oh man oh man!!! I am so hyped. Does this update contains diane as the only new content or is there something else???
For the sex stuff it's likely only Diane, with improvements on other aspects of the game ie, minigames, quest progression, etc.

Reactions: JBRO95

ELMESIAS13

Jul 8, 2017
For the sex stuff it's likely only Diane, with improvements on other aspects of the game ie, minigames, quest progression, etc.
I know it add pregnancy, I know it works for Diane but don't know if you can now impregnate all the other characters

May 16, 2018
I was just listening from time to time but there was not that much new. The update is basically done, they are still fixing bugs and will continue to do so. He worked on Consuela, Somrak and nun Angelica and that was more or less it. Else he confirmed again that dex training won't "block" Jenny's story in the future.

This update will only be for Diane but it's meant to be for all main characters eventually. That said, there don't seem to be plans for pregnant sex as of now.
Sad... Was hoping for the pregnant sex scenes

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I know it add pregnancy, I know it works for Diane but don't know if you can now impregnate all the other characters
Impregnation is planned for all the characters you can have sex with.
They will be added in their own individual updates.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Since there still seems to be confusion about this I will repeat myself,I never doubted DC´s intentions but his ability to do so in the context of said content because of its more personal nature.
Please detach yourself from the silly illusion I think the game will or want it to become grim dark or some nonsense like that.

Hmmm not gonna lie...dont feel it.
The new shading actually makes her look less toned(dare I say downright chubby?her arms anyway )and that hairstyle looks nothing like what I would expect a militaristic gym teacher to wear(gives me horrible 80´s flashbacks though).
Probably the first redesign I genuinely dislike =/
I agree I preferred the old bridget more "formal". She doesn't look bad but her hairstyle just doesnt feel convincing.

Reactions: rockd
Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 2847

Overview:
After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind,
their father's death though was suspicious and police investigated it. He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his father's death, save for college and find a girl for prom.

Developer: - - - - -
Censorship: None
Updated: 2018-July-30
Version: 0.16.1
Language: English
Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress Tracker:

Change-Log:

Passwords/Cheat:

OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

<Download>
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Android: - - - - - -

Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!!

Enable rollback + Mouse Wheel + Unren Fix:

Incest Patch on

ikaruga mod:

YB
Awesome game i havr played it in PC but for android version i doesnt even load the game. Its shows the starting screen and suddenly closes the game can u please help and try to fix it. Tq

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Hii my game doesnt even load. It stops at the starting screen itself in android. Is it my device problem or game problem please tell.
It's a known problem for Android. You just have to wait. I mean really wait. Some people mentioned they had to wait up to ten minutes.

Reactions: TheDevian

Ikatikei

Aug 1, 2018
[QUOTE = "Hero1, post: 1288276, member: 211912"] Isso é fanart. Provavelmente uma dessas fotos: [/ QUOTE]
Thanks,I was worried about MC getting betrayed

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Hm. The percentage doesn't move... they're possible in the fixing stage. The devs should add a 4. category in the progress bar for "testing". Gives the players a better understand whats happening.
I am pretty curious if we see the release this weekend or ...later. Any bets? o_O

Last edited:

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Hm. The percentage doesn't move... they're possible in the fixing stage. The devs should add a 4. category in the progress bar for "testing". Gives the players a better understand whats happening.
Well, if you are a Patreon supporter you can see a kind of bugtracker:

I don't know what more they could do. It's not like they could show a percentage since they don't know how many bugs are left. And even if they showed a percentage of how much code they checked, every change requires to look again at certain code/scenes to see if the change in code broke something that worked before.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes