Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
then I don't get what this update is about
It's about Diane and her story, and the new pregnancy feature, which isn't conceived as exclusive to her, and although we don't know yet I think it will not be forced into her story (becasue it's supposed to be optional). I always understood it as two separate things.

It's a bit disappointing though that there will not be pregnant sex scenes, at least yet. Hope they will add some later on, after all DC said a few times they want to see how it goes and how people like it before going any further.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
then I don't get what this update is about
I guess well see and have to hope that he changes his mind on that. I'd rather prefer if he'd limit pregnacy to 2 or 3 girls but therefore implement more content for them.

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Hm. The percentage doesn't move... they're possible in the fixing stage. The devs should add a 4. category in the progress bar for "testing". Gives the players a better understand whats happening.
I am pretty curious if we see the release this weekend or ...later. Any bets? o_O
Hero1 is right in that a progress bar is impossible, but I still think you're on the right track. They could add something to the tracker to indicate "Testing now" and it would be a lot more informative. As it is it looks like they've stalled, when they haven't.

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Played this game without the walktrough possible??
It very much is, I think DC does a decent job at pointing to where the player should go to next or what they need to do. Just make sure to read the dialogue and not just skip through it, as some important information is gathered by reading. Should you get stuck on a specific section (especially with the teachers, I had a hard time finding the things they needed) then the wiki is very helpful.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Non-poll poll:

Will the 0.17 update be released before the game reaches the $50k per month mark?

A) Yes
B) No
C) Snarky remark about will Xmas come before it's released or something similar

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
If they hold it till thanksgiving, then they're trying to mimic actual video game/movie releases for marketing purposes or whatever.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's about Diane and her story, and the new pregnancy feature, which isn't conceived as exclusive to her, and although we don't know yet I think it will not be forced into her story (becasue it's supposed to be optional). I always understood it as two separate things.

It's a bit disappointing though that there will not be pregnant sex scenes, at least yet. Hope they will add some later on, after all DC said a few times they want to see how it goes and how people like it before going any further.
He has stated that he could have done it, but it would have required a whole new set of art assets and animations, which would have taken longer. Considering how many people bitch and moan about how long it takes now, you can see what that didn't get done this time, but it should be a thing, eventually.
Played this game without the walktrough possible??
Yeah, I have never used one for this game, though I might have looked up a hint or two. Hard to keep all of the games straight any more... XD I did take a lot of screen shots as notes as I played the first time, that helped.
Non-poll poll:
Will the 0.17 update be released before the game reaches the $50k per month mark?
A) Yes
B) No
C) Snarky remark about will Xmas come before it's released or something similar
I give it a definite ...'maybe'! :sneaky:

Reactions: User_196312

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
sooooo,any insight about the outcome of Dogeek war againts the bugs?
Tough to tell just based on the dev tracker changelog. It appears he's fixed up through at least Quest 18 of 20 and has started implementing the pregnancy stuff. There's been a ton of branch merges recently, so we may be getting very close to a finished article.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes