Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
They're still in heavy bug-testing, last night on Discord one of the QA testers mentioned that Dogeek is slowly going insane from all the bug reports ("He's started cursing in French"). The dev tracker updates get pretty funny at times, too. Dogeek himself said that you can't currently make it through Quest 8 (out of 20) without console commands and he still has to put in all of the pregnancy stuff, so we may be in for a bit of a wait.
>8/20
Settle in, folks. This may take a while

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Does anyone know for sure if it is only Diane who can get pregnant on the upcoming update or if it will be substantial content-wise?
Also, anyone especially eager for the Eve route? If the writer works their magic like they did with Roxxy, she has tons of best girl potential.
We know it's only Diane for this update, and we know the update will bring a nice amount of new content. Not as much as the Roxxy one, but still it's not only reworking the old story but expanding it to make a "complete story" like Roxxy and Debbie have.

>8/20
Settle in, folks. This may take a while
Well, he can be stuck with quest 8 and then go through the rest without too much hassle. But yeah, I guess there's still a week to go at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
We know it's only Diane for this update, and we know the update will bring a nice amount of new content. Not as much as the Roxxy one, but still it's not only reworking the old story but expanding it to make a "complete story" like Roxxy and Debbie have.

Well, he can be stuck with quest 8 and then go through the rest without too much hassle. But yeah, I guess there's still a week to go at least.
That's what I'm betting on. It won't be much of a surprise early release if I expect it. :p

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Did you not understand the purpose of the example I gave?

There are many things that could have had negative outcomes if it was more realistic, sleeping with multiple women, std's, breaking and entering, theft, drugging, drug dealing, etc.

Your concern doesn't warrant any merit because it's something you focused on rather than believability when the downsides of many other things would be more realistic.
Since there still seems to be confusion about this I will repeat myself,I never doubted DC´s intentions but his ability to do so in the context of said content because of its more personal nature.
Please detach yourself from the silly illusion I think the game will or want it to become grim dark or some nonsense like that.

View attachment 178906

Coach Bridget new best girl!
Hmmm not gonna lie...dont feel it.
The new shading actually makes her look less toned(dare I say downright chubby?her arms anyway )and that hairstyle looks nothing like what I would expect a militaristic gym teacher to wear(gives me horrible 80´s flashbacks though).
Probably the first redesign I genuinely dislike =/

Last edited:
Reactions: PerverTeacher

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Everyday I start to believe more and more that DarkCookie should hire some senior Python developer from time to time. He/she would greatly help the coding process and even teach Dogeek a thing or two. Well, time to enjoy some internet- free weekend!

Last edited:
Reactions: obiwan and rockd

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Since there still seems to be confusion about this I will repeat myself,I never doubted DC´s intentions but his ability to do so in the context of said content because of its more personal nature.
Please detach yourself from the silly illusion I think the game will or want it to become grim dark or some nonsense like that.
and relationships in general are very personal. The defining factor I can see is you are probably use to relationships in fiction but pregnancy is much rarer despite being very common in real life.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Pardon my asking but in regards to impregnation/pregnancy will this be for all female characters that the MC can interact with or is it a select few? Because honestly that what's has reignited my interest in the game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does DC say something important on his stream? I dont wanna watch the full 2hs tbh
I was just listening from time to time but there was not that much new. The update is basically done, they are still fixing bugs and will continue to do so. He worked on Consuela, Somrak and nun Angelica and that was more or less it. Else he confirmed again that dex training won't "block" Jenny's story in the future.

Pardon my asking but in regards to impregnation/pregnancy will this be for all female characters that the MC can interact with or is it a select few? Because honestly that what's has reignited my interest in the game.
This update will only be for Diane but it's meant to be for all main characters eventually. That said, there don't seem to be plans for pregnant sex as of now.

Last edited:

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
There will probably be pregnancies for all girls in the future, but this update only has Diane's. It will most likely be an introduction to pregnancies and related quests/errands needed to be performed.

Reactions: TheDevian

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I was just listening from time to time but there was not that much new. The update is basically done, they are still fixing bugs and will continue to do so. He worked on Consuela, Somrak and nun Angelica and that was more or less it. Else he confirmed again that dex training won't "block" Jenny's story in the future.

This update will only be for Diane but it's meant to be for all main characters eventually. That said, there don't seem to be plans for pregnant sex as of now.
There will probably be pregnancies for all girls in the future, but this update only has Diane's. It will most likely be an introduction to pregnancies and related quests/errands needed to be performed.
Thanks for the clarification. Curious to see how it turns out though.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
and relationships in general are very personal. The defining factor I can see is you are probably use to relationships in fiction but pregnancy is much rarer despite being very common in real life.
Okay sorry,I will tap out here,at this point I dont even have a clue what you are trying to say anymore nor do I know how you keep ending up with these conclusions.
(Romantic) relationships are very personal by their very nature,yes absolutely(why you specify fictional in the given context is beyond me though,its not like SS defines those values differently)so thats a point we definately agree on.
Do we disagree on the emotional weight a child brings into a relationship(and with that its common representation in fictional media)?
Is that it?Since you keep bringing that up as counterpoints to my querry am I right to assume you dont think they do?If so thats your opinion to have but as a parent I would genuinely and absolutely disagree.

If thats not at all what you are trying to say...well my apologies but as I already mentioned Im completely lost here.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes