seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i just feel sad for her thin thights,damn,when i go to gym i always get impressed by some thick thight chicks...well,sometimes there's some chicks who just dont know how to gain mass without roid and damn,they just get a little way too buffed...

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
when i go to gym i always get impressed by some thick thight chicks.
You can tell the real buff babes from the roided ones. The beautiful ones always look thicc but never unnatural, even the ones that can develop muscle pretty fast due to genetics, can be differentiated from the nasty roided ones.

Stopped going to the gym a month ago (i'm doing mma, judo and jj instead) and man, I miss those pretty sights. Goddamn, if those aren't some of the best looking women I seen in my life.

So far it seems he is going She Hulk, bulky and buff type of girl. Altough I wish he added more defined muscle, this is still a great choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTC and TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
You can tell the real buff babes from the roided ones. The beautiful ones always look thicc but never unnatural, even the ones that can develop muscle pretty fast due to genetics, can be differentiated from the nasty roided ones.

Stopped going to the gym a month ago (i'm doing mma, judo and jj instead) and man, I miss those pretty sights. Goddamn, if those aren't some of the best looking women I seen in my life.

So far it seems he is going She Hulk, bulky and buff type of girl. Altough I wish he added more defined muscle, this is still a great choice.
well,as far as i remember,She-Hulk wasnt too buffed,she is just nicely toned, the Red She Hulk is kinda more buffed(althought it depends on the artists,since some love to exagerate on the mass,but thankfully,She-hulk was always the kind of buffed girl who likes definition,but prefer to look like a female),but those two are nice to see,there are some of the female "hulk" from Hulk Wars that are kinda bizarre...i like buffed girls,but damn,there's some limit for me,and when the girl loses her form as female,or in the comics case,looks like a female hulk(not a She-Hulk),its just my call to leave the boat....

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
would you guys think the update will come out during the weekend? And, when would the poll for 0.20 begin? I can't wayyyyyyy

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
would you guys think the update will come out during the weekend? And, when would the poll for 0.20 begin? I can't wayyyyyyy
I'm not willing to guess when the update comes up, but the poll will probably be up about 3 days after the update.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I'll bet my life that the update comes out within in the next 15 minutes. If it doesn't, then maybe within the 15 minutes after that. ... Or the one after that.
better not bet anything man,just hope it comes out this week yet,althought,i'm wouldnt go that far,i just hope it comes next week,but sometimes the Q&A reach a long duration,last update it gone by 2 weeks,almost reaching for the third one,we may be more lucky this time....

Reactions: TheDevian

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
well,as far as i remember,She-Hulk wasnt too buffed,she is just nicely toned, the Red She Hulk is kinda more buffed(althought it depends on the artists,since some love to exagerate on the mass,but thankfully,She-hulk was always the kind of buffed girl who likes definition,but prefer to look like a female),but those two are nice to see,there are some of the female "hulk" from Hulk Wars that are kinda bizarre...i like buffed girls,but damn,there's some limit for me,and when the girl loses her form as female,or in the comics case,looks like a female hulk(not a She-Hulk),its just my call to leave the boat....
She-Hulk had not traditionally been too muscular until she was changed into a somewhat 'feminine' version of the Hulk. That is, she was always intented as that, of course, but now she physically looks like the Hulk. The explanation for that... would fall outside the boundaries of this thread and might get us a deserved off-topic warning. But, if you are aware of what has been going on in comics, and particularly Marvel, in the past 5 years or so, it is easy to infer.

To further (try to) avoid off-topic, I must say that I have never been much interested in Coach Bridget... but, well, she surely adds a different flavour to the menu. Plenty for everyone to choose their favourites.

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
She-Hulk had not traditionally been too muscular until she was changed into a somewhat 'feminine' version of the Hulk. That is, she was always intented as that, of course, but now she physically looks like the Hulk. The explanation for that... would fall outside the boundaries of this thread and might get us a deserved off-topic warning. But, if you are aware of what has been going on in comics, and particularly Marvel, in the past 5 years or so, it is easy to infer.

To further (try to) avoid off-topic, I must say that I have never been much interested in Coach Bridget... but, well, she surely adds a different flavour to the menu. Plenty for everyone to choose their favourites.
well,when i brought She-Hulk to the discussion table it was to exemplify the kind of buffed body but not excessive(i could bring other examples,like the Classic Sonya Blade,Sonja,Sheeva and a good number of other names),the classic She-Hulk wasnt like Hulk cuz she had a normal life,and she never turned back to human,she was always "hulkfied",the discipline factor she showed was perfect for her body-type,strong as fuck but never hulking monster....so returning to the topic,her body type is hot and could be a nice template(the classic one) for Coach Bridget,the Hulk type though its my sign to leave the boat(as i said before)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes