TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not exactly.. since after the first cam show with her bro she wanted to take a creampie, avoided the question when asked if she was on the pill, and teased MC that "she might have gotten pregnant from that".

I think it was just a matter of DC not finishing her story properly.
That's true, but if you go back and do the shower scene or sneak into her bed at night, she still gets mad about it. Don't remember anyone mentioning the pill with her, other than for her to say she wasn't on it. Only Mrs. J said she was on it that I recall. Not that I am above missing something or anything.... XD
Either way, it will be fun to see how it plays out.

Reactions: E-Dog

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
She has actually complained quite extensively about how she wants not to get pregnant, at least by him anyway. That said, we have no choice but to cum inside of her in a number of places as the story sits right now, so unless that changes (and I assume it will), it could be hard to avoid. XD

Making a shirt "I was cumming in Jenny before pregnancy was an option" lol. I want to see her reaction after she finds out now.

Last edited:

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
i wonder when will roxy get pregnancy update 1 year i guess if 1 patch 3-4 month plus all the plan for the future update untill 0.19 ady been decided just hope for 0.20

Reactions: Watermeloncillo

dewr

May 15, 2018
I cant wait to see Roxxy's reaction to getting pregnant personally....at least, that is if DC gives us the option to.
Considering that the MC has a big dick she will most likely not care if she gets pregnant or not unless DC adds a impregnation/pregnancy fetish to the character but like you I can't wait for the reaction either. I'm wondering if the MC could also get Becca and Missy pregnant during the foursomes with Roxxy and what her reaction to her also getting knocked up by th MC will be considering she seems to be pretty kinky .

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
dude, the entire world is 16:9 why are you still doing 4:3?
The reason is actually trivial. DC started in 4:3 back then when the whole thing wasn't supposed to be a game and now basically has to stick with it unless he wants to rework every sex scene, background etc. by hand. He said quite a few times that he would have done it differently if he had known how big the game would become.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian and Sync

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
dude, the entire world is 16:9 why are you still doing 4:3?
I wonder also how "this" happened.
Its so Middle Ages ... Hm, DC could extent the pics simply left and right to widescreen. No problemo. Only some few 1000s of images to do. :angel:

Last edited:

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
I've really enjoyed what I have played so far. I love the art style, characters and humor. Roxxy is fiiine.

I think I have encountered a pretty significant bug in my playthrough though. Miss Bissette wants me to borrow a copy of Judith's book so I can copy a few pages but she is nowhere to be found. I've watched a few videos and every time she is found in the hallway with the boys and girls locker rooms, but for me she is not. I have continued along with a few other characters and waited days and days but she remains missing. I do not have a save state that goes back far enough to even encounter her. Unless I have missed something incredibly obvious or maybe can console command her copy of the book, I think I'm boned.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
allow me to refrase [...] this shit simply doesnt exist here,this is SS,if you want to see some dark outcomes and serious moral shit,give a look at The Tyrant.....
Considering it directly rode on a response to my post I did feel pointed at yes,not really offended though(discussions and crying about missed release windows is why we are here after all,right?).
Fully understand your frustration with people complaining about a kink the author decided to include though(admittedly the situation is a little less clear cut if its a fetish that only started to be pushed way late in development...no one wants to see their vanilla harem turn into a NTR-galore but thats besides the point here,pregnancy isnt exactly a far haul from vanilla).

I think people need to remember that this fictional game and the outcomes are not based on potential reality.

How about this, the main character broke into a school and planted a camera in the locker room. He could get expelled and go to prison for that. Life ruined, yet we all know that's not going to happen because it's a sex fantasy and that would ruin the fantasy.

If he knocks up half the towns women including his own biological relatives it will all work out. As the players we don't need to worry about the realism anymore than we need to wait for hours while the main character is in class or working.
Being a work of fiction doesnt decouple it from the constraints of its own established reality(well as long as you are a good writer and want to immerse your readership anyway).
The question never was whether it will work out but rather whether DC can make it believably work out.
Im fully aware its a question without an answer till the thing actually drops but I still feel there is some merit in voicing such concerns.

Now that I think about it there were placebos in the medicine cabinet in the hospital storage room on the second floor. That might be for Mrs. Johnson or a number of other characters instead of birth control pills that are also in there.
That would be fucking devious XD
Though also absolutely out of character for the MC.

Lizard king

Oct 10, 2017
I've really enjoyed what I have played so far. I love the art style, characters and humor. Roxxy is fiiine.

I think I have encountered a pretty significant bug in my playthrough though. Miss Bissette wants me to borrow a copy of Judith's book so I can copy a few pages but she is nowhere to be found. I've watched a few videos and every time she is found in the hallway with the boys and girls locker rooms, but for me she is not. I have continued along with a few other characters and waited days and days but she remains missing. I do not have a save state that goes back far enough to even encounter her. Unless I have missed something incredibly obvious or maybe can console command her copy of the book, I think I'm boned.
You get the book from her in the hallway last I recall, perhaps there is a quest you haven't done thats not allowing you to progress with that one? Sounds like it may be a bug but try and do all the other quests possible to see if it'll eventually trigger.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Being a work of fiction doesnt decouple it from the constraints of its own established reality(well as long as you are a good writer and want to immerse your readership anyway).
The question never was whether it will work out but rather whether DC can make it believably work out.
Im fully aware its a question without an answer till the thing actually drops but I still feel there is some merit in voicing such concerns.
Did you not understand the purpose of the example I gave?

There are many things that could have had negative outcomes if it was more realistic, sleeping with multiple women, std's, breaking and entering, theft, drugging, drug dealing, etc.

Your concern doesn't warrant any merit because it's something you focused on rather than believability when the downsides of many other things would be more realistic.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes