jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Unlikely today, looking at the dev tracker he has been working on the pregnancy feature the last couple of hours.

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
As far as I'm aware she'll get her rework (DC already made her new sprite for the threesome), pregnancy and what's needed to complete the game. I'm pretty much sure that we can consider her story somewhat done, except the usual small additions, maybe few more scenes etc.
Where's threesome with Debbie?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, until now Roxxy's story is the only one that's "basically" finished - except dating, pregnancy and likely some minor tweaks. Everything and everybody else is more or less waiting for at least another update or a rework of their stories. Back then he needed to create content fast to get updates out and thus we ended up getting those rather boring "earn money -> buy item x " quests. I'm sure is DC well aware of those flaws and Jenny's story is set to get the rework 0.18. He already mentioned that she'll leave the house more and will have friends in town (like Grace for example). Else he confirmed that Somrak won't block her story anymore, so it's quite possible that we'll get a very different Dex training as well.

Where's threesome with Debbie?
It will be included in 0.17.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I was worried about the panik meter...but things are very Chill here.

I remember the guy that said "I will not fap Untill the next update" (a week ago) ... He will be Ok? Or he exploded his underpants?

Release date takes time ... And fortunately time goes by...allways.

bobster060

Nov 18, 2018
Newer to Summertime Saga. Have enjoyed 0.16.1. Couple questions .. 0.17 is coming out soon. Yes? Also .. I see in 0.16.1 that it notes that it won't load "Saves" from earlier versions. Will that hold true with 0.17 as well? i.e. Have to start all over again. Or will 0.17 be able to pick up where 0.16.1 left off and/or loading "Save" stages from 0.16.1? Thanks! ...... Oh .. Also .. Any other similar types of games you'd recommend checking out? Thanks!

Last edited:

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Newer to Summertime Saga. Have enjoyed 0.16.1. Couple questions .. 0.17 is coming out soon. Yes? Also .. I see in 0.16.1 that it notes that it won't load "Saves" from earlier versions. Will that hold true with 0.17 as well? i.e. Have to start all over again. Or will 0.17 be able to pick up where 0.16.1 left off and/or loading "Save" stages from 0.16.1? Thanks! ..
Should be out within a few days. And yes, you'll have to start over for at least the next couple versions due to the changing code base. You'd probably want to start over anyways; going into 0.17 with a completed or half-completed Diane route in your save file would inevitably break the game because most of the triggers and variables will have changed. Plus, you'd never know what early-game content you'd be missing.

Reactions: TheDevian

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 179779

Yeah her previous one has been convincing people since the 90's and was oh so formal.
Despite vanilla trying his best to screw it over its still an established military haircut(minus the little lower cuts).
Cant unsee now tho,so thanks for that -_- meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh now I want her to dress up as a ninja in a halloween event urgh.

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
guys do anyone has rollback file that make me able to rollback chat ?!!!! its small file we put it in game folder make us enable to do it ...

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes