Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
well,at least the discussion is still civil,compared to the other updates,at this time,we should have witnessing a huge shitstorm in update 15.....
Wait till the update is released and we get 1600 comments all whining about wanting save files, asking if they have to play everything from the start, and all getting stuck on the same bags for like three days until a hotfix is released.

And yet, the level of posting in this thread is miles about what I used to see in the Urban Demons thread, which for some reason attracts just the most illiterate people I've ever seen. (Sorry mods, I won't derail the convo to other games, just a comparison).

This update kind of feels like taking a shit. You know it's coming, you feel the pressure building up demanding sweet release. And when it's finally released.... Ecstacy!
That's fucked up dude.

I know exactly how you feel.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Pregnancy stuff is done! Though Dogeek doesn't sound too confident in his work. :LOL: Just the rest of bug-testing left, based on the tracker they've made some serious progress.

dunno if i get excited,or if i just pick a chair that is more confortable to wait until next week.....dunno if my realism is already turning into pessimism,but i will pick the only option i have,wait to see what will happen this week...

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well... uh... good thing it's there then? What do you expect? Livestreaming of bug fixing? Sounds riveting.
I genuinely think that would be rather educational stream for the uninitiated(if not particularly interesting...in fact it would probably be a few hours full of constant swearing and unbridled rage with barely any actual progress).
Just to show the unwashed masses why release dates are so rarely met.

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
34/36 code hype.

just for the record,my like was for the music,the 98% is already there on their patreon page for 3 days ago,i think they just forgot to update the site,or judged it not important at time....but lets get going and continue waiting....there will be at least more 30 people coming here to ask who is the one who will be able to be impregnated on the upcoming update,and all those other per-minors....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
dunno if their patreon page is the one going with the real changes,or their site....since their patreon say 99% and the site say 98%....

Reactions: TheDevian

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
dunno if their patreon page is the one going with the real changes,or their site....since their patreon say 99% and the site say 98%....
i am watching it from 1% my friend... it has always been one percentage less in their page!!!! i don't know why though?

Last edited:
Reactions: seraphimd2

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
For anyone who didn't want to click the link: Dogeek is requesting some info from people suffering from super-fast minigames, like in the strength game or Dexter clobbering you the minute the fight starts. If you're one of them, you might want to give it a run.

Reactions: seraphimd2

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Pretty sure we've had this issue before. I think it's that one rounds up (or down?) and the other doesn't for whatever reason.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Pregnancy stuff is done! Though Dogeek doesn't sound too confident in his work. :LOL: Just the rest of bug-testing left, based on the tracker they've made some serious progress.

Save compat ? for real ?

Also I know i said wednesday, but i think it will be more like sunday evening

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
When it comes to a quality game like SS, I really don't mind the wait. We're bound to get a good amount of new content to play through, and more polish they put into it before release, the better for all of us. :) That being said, at this pace they'll release it within a couple of days if I had to guess.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes