Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
dunno if their patreon page is the one going with the real changes,or their site....since their patreon say 99% and the site say 98%....
Pretty sure we've had this issue before. I think it's that one rounds up (or down?) and the other doesn't for whatever reason.
Exactly. For a more accurate percentage just type !progress on picarto chat. 'Progress for v0.17 - Total Tasks: 108 Completed: 98.15% InProgress: 1.85% Remaining: 0.00%'
Although it doesn't really matter too much, I think the number of tasks is more revealing.

Reactions: TheDevian

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so how will pregnancy work can someone give me a rundown of what cookie has said in his live streams will we be able to impregnated everyone ( guys excluded ) any information would be appreciated and like all of you i cant wait for update 0.17 but equally dont want them to rush it

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Does anyone know how much more time Will we have to wait to play 0.17 with the incest patch? Also guesses are welcome.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone know how much more time Will we have to wait to play 0.17 with the incest patch? Also guesses are welcome.
maybe when the game is concluded,or when DC finds a plataform with less restrictions.....there is subscribstar,but i dunno if he would risk it,so,we're going to wait for some(long)time,althought incest patches are always avaible and can be found with a little search,you just need to look for them,or ask any of these guys(BossAppleSauce is one i remember thanks to some useful things posted by him) if they have plans to continue releasing patches....

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
You are completly out of it.. Friday? With the incest patch? No way.. I dont think the game will be released til friday, even worse with the incest patch lol
I've been using the old patch on Lewdpatcher every update and that still works, this update gonna need a new one? (Although I might be thinking of Dreams of Desire so I could be wrong.)

Last edited:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i don't really get it i played through the diane path a dozen times just for the money, her being the MC's aunt is already ingrained in my brain, don't get what's the point now to change a couple words in the dialogue around from aunt diane to just "diane" or whatever

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i don't really get it i played through the diane path a dozen times just for the money, her being the MC's aunt is already ingrained in my brain, don't get what's the point now to change a couple words in the dialogue around from aunt diane to just "diane" or whatever
to me,every one of the old family it still family,its way strange think that so much people so similar in apparence are not blood related,even with the story saying otherwise....i feel even more bothered with eriks father change,since erik is a clear amalgam of mrs. and mr. johnson appearences

Last edited:

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Wow 94% done on coding! I was starting to think it was turning into a Christmas release! I'm pleasantly surprised...
I'm not WOOO HOOO about the Diane update like some others, but I was very happy with the Roxxy story, so I'm sure @DarkCookie will do another great update. Looking forward to it.

jagercito

Nov 19, 2018
i already got it. I go to library first (morning) then go to staff room (morning same day) then go to basketball court and talk to dexter (afternoon) then go to library and You will talk to mia about the poetry thing. Thank me later hehe. I just figure it out by myself lol
Hi there. It`s not working for me. Any help?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes