seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Alguém pode postar aqui o patch incesto? Eu joguei todo o jogo sem ele, e só agora eu descobri sobre isso. As coisas começam a fazer sentido
evita perguntar em portugues,a regra do forum diz que nós devemos falar em ingles sempre que possivel,assim os moderadores não te advertem

avoid asking questions in portuguese,there's a rule saying that we should speak in english most of time,that way the moderators dont need to give you warnings....

Reactions: TheDevian

Ikatikei

Aug 1, 2018
evita perguntar em portugues,a regra do forum diz que nós devemos falar em ingles sempre que possivel,assim os moderadores não te advertem

avoid asking questions in portuguese,there's a rule saying that we should speak in english most of time,that way the moderators dont need to give you warnings....
Sorry about that,Google translate was on

Reactions: seraphimd2

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
in the eternal waiting for the update I would have a question, but do you think in the next update to make the famous "Threesome" you also need to complete the story of Debbie or it all happens independently? that is completing only the story of Diane, it is something that I thought in these days , personally I would like the first hypothesis, because it would make the story more intertwined and especially likely

(Sorry my english )

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
in the eternal waiting for the update I would have a question, but do you think in the next update to make the famous "Threesome" you also need to complete the story of Debbie or it all happens independently? that is completing only the story of Diane, it is something that I thought in these days , personally I would like the first hypothesis, because it would make the story more intertwined and especially likely
I'd guess that those story connections will be optional and you basically unlock them by reaching a certain point in both stories. I'd say you'll have to have sex with both of them in their stories first and then you can get the threesome. If you don't reach that point in both you'll continue as normal in their respective stories until you unlock it.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

(Sorry my english )
:unsure: Hummm... While it would make more sense, it is hard to say, that is typically not how the game works, but in this case it is entirely possible, or it could just be a one-off thing, maybe mom is REALLY drunk, like seeing Eve's tits- ...er I mean partying with Eve in the Teachers' arc. :love:

Last edited:

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016

(Sorry my english )
I guess you'll need to progress both stories, it wouldn't make too much sense otherwise, and if we have to take into account the overall quality until now I guess they will deliver quality for this matter too.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I guess you'll need to progress both stories, it wouldn't make too much sense otherwise, and if we have to take into account the overall quality until now I guess they will deliver quality for this matter too.
It just depends on how it plays out, Maybe mom is really drunk, or Diane set it up with her, not saying who you are, and you are wearing a mask or something, there are a lot of ways it 'could' play out if they want, just look at the mom route in Sisterly Lust. At least it's not like Superpowered, where you have to do all of that grind all over again each time. I don't really mind for this one, especially since with any luck, it will only be a few more times after this.

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
It just depends on how it plays out, Maybe mom is really drunk, or Diane set it up with her, not saying who you are, and you are wearing a mask or something, there are a lot of ways it 'could' play out if they want, just look at the mom route in Sisterly Lust. At least it's not like Superpowered, where you have to do all of that grind all over again each time. I don't really mind for this one, especially since with any luck, it will only be a few more times after this.
people complain about doing everything from the beggining on SS,i don even care about that anymore,after the number of times i played Superpowered from zero......

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
From what I have seen on streams (sprites for Debbie and Diane sitting in an inviting manner on the bed in sexy lingerie) and guessing that this threesome will be a replayable event (it's a unic, epic and long awaited scene, it would be a shame if you can do it only once), I don't think a one-thing event would work. And it would still not work anyways, if you have had sex with Debbie and then you start her story it wouldn't make sense for her to be that hesitant.

It could be, I just don't think it would work too well.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
From what I have seen on streams (sprites for Debbie and Diane sitting in an inviting manner on the bed in sexy lingerie) and guessing that this threesome will be a replayable event (it's a unic, epic and long awaited scene, it would be a shame if you can do it only once), I don't think a one-thing event would work. And it would still not work anyways, if you have had sex with Debbie and then you start her story it wouldn't make sense for her to be that hesitant.

It could be, I just don't think it would work too well.
Yeah, while I don't remember the teaser, it could go a lot of different ways. Considering Diane asks (asked) you about if you want to sleep with Debby, whether you have or not, she seems down, and IIRC they used to share Dad and maybe others back in the day. They are twins, and twins doing things together is a popular trope, and I am sure two adventurous young women like them were all about putting on a show and more.

The only issue with it being overly repeatable, would be that it would kind of require that Diane moved into the house full time and not for just for a visit, which makes me wonder what will happen with her house and gear, and so on if that is the case. Will she be at her place during the day, and just sleep with you guys at night? It seems odd to move in for good, and keep the house (unless they turn that into the nursery!) but then you need a place for her gear, and you lose the option to make money from her garden if she no longer needs her veggie friends. Maybe that is when we start getting a cut of her milk profits. ;)

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
It would be hilarious disconnected from the game if the threesome was just an obligatory part of the aunt's path that didn't take into account the mom's progress at all. Easier to code, of course, but Jesus how awkward.

I believe that's what they call "ludo-narrative dissonance", boyos. Used to be very popular back in the day as a critical term.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i just want to see some Consuela's booty,its a must have,i managed to get my 30k and i want to give a meaning for having that mansion,and plowing that booty is a great reason for that mansion to exist....

P.S:i must ask,anyone here have a screenshot of that booty(Consuela's)?i kinda erased mine and i seaching it again....

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes