Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
guys do anyone has rollback file that make me able to rollback chat ?!!!! its small file we put it in game folder make us enable to do it ...
You mean the one on the OP? If so you can find it in the post .

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
guys do anyone has rollback file that make me able to rollback chat ?!!!! its small file we put it in game folder make us enable to do it ...
But you are really better off not using it, it can break your game, that feature was removed for a reason.

May 7, 2017
For those who want to learn something about/ learn why is there a save compatibility issue in Summertime Saga, the main coder of the game-Dogeek wrote an article explaining everything about this topic.
Although, the info is somewhat known to the people who usually follow closely the developmental cycle, this really should go on the OP to make people more aware of this situation/issue (?). DC and company only mentioned this once in their Patreon posts, right? When they were asking about the possible future content development choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: TastySnickers

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well... uh... good thing it's there then? What do you expect? Livestreaming of bug fixing? Sounds riveting.
24hr live streaming of everything! And a button to press to crack the whips when they try to take a break for sleeping or sex! I have no life, so no one else should either!!! It's not like there are other games that just updated and are waiting to be played!!! What more can I do ...be patient? It's the internet!!! :mad::eek::cry::ROFLMAO::whistle::devilish:
...But seriously, hope you all are doing well. :giggle:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
if it wasn't for the update status/progress on his Patreon page, would anyone really know if this game was still being worked on? I wouldn't
You mean besides the status bar on Patreon AND the 4+ times a week the creator streams live? DC and crew may be slow, but evidence of their work progress is far more apparent than most other creators.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I think the next big shitstorm is when the save compatibility update doesn't win the next poll
nah,the only shitstorm worth done is the one for the story progression,the saves dont even bother me anymore,seriously....i'm more bothered on the lack of content for Judith,or even Rhonda(and i aint even very fond of her,evem with my soft spot for ebony girls),at least Annie will be getting some content on Diane's update,even if it isnt a sex content,it will be at least an expansion on her presence in the game(at least we will get to see her familiar core)

Reactions: TheDevian
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes