seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Tough to tell just based on the dev tracker changelog. It appears he's fixed up through at least Quest 18 of 20 and has started implementing the pregnancy stuff. There's been a ton of branch merges recently, so we may be getting very close to a finished article.
so,you meant,slow and steady he is gaining terrain and trying to end the battle,before the blue bal-i mean,the bombs,kill everyone....should we send someone to rescue him?

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
so,you meant,slow and steady he is gaining terrain and trying to end the battle,before the blue bal-i mean,the bombs,kill everyone....should we send someone to rescue him?
He appears to have breached their rear flank and is preparing to plant explosives deep within. We should likely have detonations around the world any time now. Hopefully we'll only have to send Dogeek wine and women instead of rescue.

Sep 27, 2018
C but i really mean A
overbilking your patrons is a bad idea in the long run. It pisses them off and discourages new people from donating which means future goals wont get met and the bad mindhsare you receive will effect all future games you make.

You are trading short term gains for the future long term viability of all other games you could potentially make as an artist and game designer. If i become a patron for someone the first thing I do before i donate anything is see what other people have to say about them and if they renege on their timetables and intentionally delay releases to get more money i pass them over.

Last edited:
Reactions: newold23

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
overbilking your patrons is a bad idea in the long run. It pisses them off and discourages new people from donating which means future goals wont get met and the bad mindhsare you receive will effect all future games you make.

You are trading short term gains for the future long term viability of all other games you could potentially make as an artist and game designer. If i become a patron for someone the first thing I do before i donate anything is see what other people have to say about them and if they renege on their timetables and intentionally delay releases to get more money i pass them over.
It depends on if you listen to the majority, or a very vocal minority. There is a reason he makes more than any other project. Though when I have the money to donate, I try to give it to ones that are only making a tiny fraction first, even if I like the other ones who are making more better.
Heloo fends i no speek engrish vewy gud but cud sombodi plreeze ttel me wren grame crum out?
Not until people stop asking when the next update comes out.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I try to give it to ones that are only making a tiny fraction first, even if I like the other ones who are making more better.
Same. I was one of like three patrons of a patreon I thought did pretty good stuff. Not my fave by any means, but enough that I wanted to motivate them. Now they've got a lot more, which is nice.

Reactions: TheDevian

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
He appears to have breached their rear flank and is preparing to plant explosives deep within. We should likely have detonations around the world any time now. Hopefully we'll only have to send Dogeek wine and women instead of rescue.
right now,i cant spare any runner to bring him the wine,we will probably have to wait until another platoon comes in and we can borrow some of their runners...

Reactions: TheDevian

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
This is the shittest attempt at trolling I've ever seen. I'm so personally offended by its sheer lack of competence, merit, or wit in any conceivable way shape or form, that you might almost say it has succeeded through its profound, fundamental unfunniness. Fuck.
No need to worry anymore.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i wonder if there is gonna be more Debbie updates in the future?
As far as I'm aware she'll get her rework (DC already made her new sprite for the threesome), pregnancy and what's needed to complete the game. I'm pretty much sure that we can consider her story somewhat done, except the usual small additions, maybe few more scenes etc.

That said, I really hope it's not going happen too soon given how many reworks there are still to come.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes