jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
Guys please help, when i try to open the phone notes an error occurs, "an exception has ocurred...", when i load an older save it works fine, what do i do?

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Straight of DC stream, the Jenny bed scene will be removed from 0.18...

View attachment 190125

..fap to it while you can, it was too good for this world.

EDIT: DC stream chat erupted with accusations of rape apology
View attachment 190136
What the hell? now scenes are getting REMOVED instead of adding them?
I especially liked that scene as she pretends to not notice the mc rubbing her tits and pussy, best part is her orgasming from the (not so unwanted) creampie.

Come on, update it and be done with it, in the mom update we didn't get any of her scenes removed but updated, and it was somewhat decent addition to the total scenes, the "rework" should come with new sex scenes while updating the old ones.

Why removing this?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
..fap to it while you can, it was too good for[/QUOTE]
I especially liked that scene as she pretends to not notice the mc rubbing her tits and pussy, best part is her orgasming from the (not so unwanted) creampie.

Come on, update it and be done with it, in the mom update we didn't get any of her scenes removed but updated, and it was somewhat decent addition to the total scenes, the "rework" should come with new sex scenes while updating the old ones.

Why removing this?
It happened with Diane's, too.

Guys, don't delete your older versions from your HD. Most of all, don't delete 0.14.5 ---> latest original "incest" version.

Reactions: Marzapane

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

Why removing this?
Because those old scenes won't necessarily make sense as part of the rework. Hopefully they'll add the artwork back in eventually as archived bonus scenes or something, but in the meantime, I'd keep the older versions installed if you're really attached to a particular scene.

Reactions: TheDevian

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hopefully they'll add the artwork back in eventually as archived bonus scenes or something, but in the meantime, I'd keep the older versions installed if you're really attached to a particular scene.
DC said yesterday that he doesn't want to do that, to not add extra weight to the game. Of course there's always the chance that he'll change his mind but I wouldn't bet on that. So keeping the old version is probably the best bet to actually preserve such scenes.

Why removing this?
The time that's needed for one of the new reworks of a scene to update the art and animation seems to be pretty close to the amount of work it takes to make a new one. So I'd say they just don't want to invest time in scenes that aren't needed for the new story.
It's important to remember that the current reworks aren't like the old updates , which basically just added further story but actually ramp up everything to the set standard of the game. In essence they are redoing most of the old story and thus may replace things.

Reactions: llong0415

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
DC said yesterday that he doesn't want to do that, to not add extra weight to the game. Of course there's always the chance that he'll change his mind but I wouldn't bet on that. So keeping the old .
version is probably the best bet to actually preserve such scenes.
Damn. That sucks.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Are all the achievements listed in the phone supposed to be accomplished with this version? I see that I haven't accomplished a "Prolific camshow" with Jenny.

Thanks.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I see that I haven't accomplished a "Prolific camshow" with Jenny.

Thanks.
Granted I didn't bother with the achievements, but given that prolific relates to how much someone does something, I'd hazard a guess that you need to do the camshows a certain amount of times to get that achievement.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Well, the problem is, i cannot - it`s night time and character says "I can`t go there at night"... I think it may be a bug (should be Evening instead of night i think?)
It might be the same bug that prevents you from infiltrating the school at night. Try sleeping with Debbie or buying the beach house and sleeping there.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There will be a 17.2 version or all bugs are fixed with the 17.1 version?
Other than the potency pills, it seems like most of them are mostly fixed, if you are not using mods, or console commands.
I cant have sex with Diane on the couche...
Progress until you only have the option to say 'good night' again, having already gone through the rest of her dialogue. Then as long as she isn't pregnant, try going into mom's room, and one night she will catch you. You might have to do it a couple times.
Are all the achievements listed in the phone supposed to be accomplished with this version? I see that I haven't accomplished a "Prolific camshow" with Jenny.
Thanks.
Some of them seem to be broken.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes