Viewer12

Sep 13, 2018
It might be the same bug that prevents you from infiltrating the school at night. Try sleeping with Debbie or buying the beach house and sleeping there.
Haven`t unlocked sleeping with Debbie yet, and in the beach house same situation - "still have some things to do". Guess i`ll have to go from earlier saves and avoid this situation

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
ugh fucktards win again, tell me again why we aren't allowed to kill stupid ppl? if it was truly rape she wouldn't have had such positive things during the sex, i guess next they'll be all upset over when he grabs her during the webcam show and fills her womb against her will, my god that's rape too! omg he touched her! that's rape!!! fucking retards i hope they all die by frying in diarrhea....
that's what you get when the world is filled with feminist's and SJW everywhere. SMH

obibobi

May 10, 2017
To be fair, it didn't fit the generally pretty light-hearted approach of the game and Jenny's story is in dire need of a heavy rework anyway. I mean, there are so many games where you can molest someone while they are sleeping that I'm personally not sad at all to see this scene go....
Practically all games have vaginal penetration. Should he get rid of that as well?

The Sister scene was by far the hottest scene of the game because it was something different and because the normally easy going MC used some force against the bitch.

Is it wrong in real life? sure, but this is fiction and the aftermath was light hearted, she just got pissed off that you disobeyed her.

After the very dissapointing update, if he follows it up by butchering one of the best to try and play it safe, it's a good time to walk away, just support mangagamer a bit more.

Reactions: Cavpal
U

User_51567

i have a question about this, how come

that's what you get when the world is filled with feminist's and SJW everywhere. SMH
What i find more concerning is that the SJW finally latched on to the adult game industry, and it makes sense that they start with the Nr.1 game.
So what i am expecting now is that slowly but surely those same SJW will find more and more games to latch on to.
And won't surprise me if we are going to deal with those SJW on this site in the near future.
And why wouldn't they... They already got the Nr.1 to bow down ;)

And don't get me wrong.. i am all for same rights in the real world, but for the love of god....Why can't people differentiate fiction from real life..
I may not be the smartest person in the world.
But i still know that when i kill people in a video-game that that doesn't make me a murderer.
I still know that when i finish first in a racing game that doesn't make me the next Verstappen.
And i know that when i do sexual things in a adult game that doesn't break any woman's right i.r.l and doesn't make me a Cheater or a rapist or the next Brad Pitt.

I respect you all who don't agree with me, but for the love of god.... Get a job, get friends and leave us the hell alone.

Apology for this off-topic rant Moderators, and i perfectly understand if this message is removed.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... because it was something different and because the normally easy going MC used some force against the bitch.
Well, that's the point I was making. It didn't really fit the story since MC may be a horny dog but seems easy going and generally pretty kind/responsible - just not the guy who'd use force. It's just out of his character and thus in my opinion a little flaw in writing. I mean, we'll see how excactly they'll develop her story, so there's no need in predicting anything.

Practically all games have vaginal penetration. Should he get rid of that as well?
What's that to do with it? It's fine to fuck around as much as you want but as a somewhat decent human being you'd probably ask before, no matter if who it is. If you want to portray your character as such, you can't let him do it.

Edit: And I'm not even arguing with the whole thing in general. I've supported quite a few games like "the twist" where that kind of behaviour and worse is basically standard (and I've enjoyed playing even more of them) but that doesn't have to mean that every game and every MC has to tick all those boxes.

I'm sorry if that's excatly your kink but in that case you may indeed have to look for a different game :/

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

The Sister scene was by far the hottest scene of the game because it was something different and because the normally easy going MC used some force against the bitch.

Is it wrong in real life? sure, but this is fiction and the aftermath was light hearted, she just got pissed off that you disobeyed her.

After the very dissapointing update, if he follows it up by butchering one of the best to try and play it safe, it's a good time to walk away, just support mangagamer a bit more.

Reactions: TheDevian and Hones

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
  • Talk to micoe
  • Ask roz about hospital third floor
  • go to third floor
  • Get the pills
  • DO NOT EAT THE PILLS (it break the saves)
  • It you already have sex with diane in the barn DON'T DO IT AGAIN (don't matter if you win the minigame or not)
  • Advance 2 weeks in game
I have done all until do not eat the pills. But i have sex with diane a couple of times after that. I still have advanced for 2 weeks and nothing happened

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

just a short question, and I hope this is not the wrong forum. I see DarkCookie or developers aparrently related do this project here from time to time. Do they tolerate (non-commercial) fan mods, or do they rather not? If yes, to what extend?

I hope this is not a silly question.

See ya

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hi folks,

just a short question, and I hope this is not the wrong forum. I see DarkCookie or developers aparrently related do this project here from time to time. Do they tolerate (non-commercial) fan mods, or do they rather not? If yes, to what extend?
Well, there are quite a few mods and a lot of fan art out here in the forum and I've never heard anything bad about it - at least as long as it's non-commercial. Just don't expect any support from their side and don't try to make money of their art (the latter is apparently something DC doesn't like that much).

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Hi folks,

I hope this is not a silly question.

See ya
They had some communication with one of the cheat mode mods before they implemented it themselves, but I'm not sure how they reacted to any of the other mods. If you're not making any money off it, and stating in the mod that you're not associated with them, I doubt they would have any objections.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, that's the point I was making. It didn't really fit the story since MC may be a horny dog but seems easy going and generally pretty kind/responsible - just not the guy who'd use force. It's just out of his character and thus in my opinion a little flaw in writing. I mean, we'll see how excactly they'll develop her story, so there's no need in predicting anything.
For starters, I am not condoning nor condemning the scene.

But to be fair on the MC's personality, he started to get more forceful with some of them, if that was their kink, and Jenny needs to be dominated, it is clearly what she wants. Look at Roxxy calling her his bitch and pulling her hair, calling her friends names, making Diane 'moo' over and over until she got it right, some of the stuff with Helen...
Every step he took with her was preceded by something on her part to let him know it was 'okay' to take that step, even if it's generally rude to do it while they are not awake to enjoy it. She pushes you around, it is only right that he pushes back, just like with Dexter, she is a bully, and need to be put in her place, and being a sex game that is how he is supposed to handle all of his female problems, fuck them until they go away.

I mean he does a lot of things that most of us would consider, maybe not the best role-model behavior IRL. Buying a fake ID, breaking and entering, theft, selling hard drugs, incest, trading sex for favors, and so on... Not to mention, this is clearly not taking place in our world, so many of the laws and rules are different there, the prices alone should be a clue there.

To be honest, I don't particularly care of the scene stays or goes, as long as it gets replaced with something fun, but all things considered, I find it interesting that that is where we draw the line, a type of sex is the thing that crosses the line in a sex game...

MILFy City is one that has that behavior, if people want more of it. As well as later having an option to wake them up and do things that way too..

Where can i find the green lure???????
Very good question, I have never found it. The only way I can catch that fish is with the golden lure.

Awowo

Apr 27, 2017
you gotta be kidding man. version 17.00 to 17.01 it says u cant use older save files?! What is his problem man!

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
you gotta be kidding man. version 17.00 to 17.01 it says u cant use older save files?! What is his problem man!
It's not "his problem," man. It's the way the game is coded. Fixing this would take a totally unnecessary amount of time to fix when he could be focusing on getting the next patch out sooner. If you don't like it, don't play it until the hotfixes come out.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
But to be fair on the MC's personality, he started to get more forceful with some of them, if that was their kink, and Jenny needs to be dominated, it is clearly what she wants. Look at Roxxy calling her his bitch and pulling her hair, calling her friends names, making Diane 'moo' over and over until she got it right, some of the stuff with Helen...
Every step he took with her was preceded by something on her part to let him know it was 'okay' to take that step, even if it's generally rude to do it while they are not awake to enjoy it. She pushes you around, it is only right that he pushes back, just like with Dexter, she is a bully, and need to be put in her place, and being a sex game that is how he is supposed to handle all of his female problems, fuck them until they go away.
I should have been a little more precise and have added "use force to get sex"... there certainly are elements in the game but they are clearly consent based (even in Helen's case). Sticking ones dick in while someone is sleeping isn't and as far as I'm aware this was more or less the only scene in question.

As said, there are games where that's basically the standard and that's fine but in SS it was a bit of an outlier.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I should have been a little more precise and have added "use force to get sex"... there certainly are elements in the game but they are clearly consent based (even in Helen's case). Sticking ones dick in while someone is sleeping isn't and as far as I'm aware this was more or less the only scene in question.

As said, there are games where that's basically the standard and that's fine but in SS it was a bit of an outlier.
Again, to be fair, she is not sleeping by that point. She woke up when he cuddled up to her, and even pulls her shirt up so he can get better access to her breasts. The only part of it I don't like is that she kind of says 'no' there, but that is part of the game they play, she has a bit of a rape fetish, or something there.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes