Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah, I tried answering that, but my post got deleted for some reason, as if I was off topic or something. The hard part so far is figuring out what files contain the dialogue, when I try to open them I am getting nothing but gibberish in most of them, Kanji, French, and other characters I can't read, but I don't know much about working in Ren'Py.
If you want to edit find the dialogues used in the game just extract scripts.rpa and decompile the dialogues.rpyc
You will have to find the relevant dialogues.rpa you want to edit
e.g at the start of the game Jenney says "Shouldn't you be at school"
That line of dialogue is in \game\scripts\locations\home\entrance\hallway\dialogues.rpy
line 6 - jen "Shouldn't you be at school?"

Though it would probably be better if instead of modifying each file one by one you did something similar to the old incest patch which is basically a "replace with" patch
e.g "Ugh, yeah. Too nice if you ask me." : "Ugh. What have I done to deserve a {b}younger brother{/b} like you...",
So instead of Jenny saying "Ugh, yeah. Too nice if you ask me."
The line becomes Jenny: "Ugh. What have I done to deserve a younger brother like you...",

Maybe you should look through the and see how it works?? It may help you.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you want to edit find the dialogues used in the game just extract scripts.rpa and decompile the dialogues.rpyc
You will have to find the relevant dialogues.rpa you want to edit
e.g at the start of the game Jenney says "Shouldn't you be at school"
That line of dialogue is in \game\scripts\locations\home\entrance\hallway\dialogues.rpy
line 6 - jen "Shouldn't you be at school?"

Though it would probably be better if instead of modifying each file one by one you did something similar to the old incest patch which is basically a "replace with" patch
e.g "Ugh, yeah. Too nice if you ask me." : "Ugh. What have I done to deserve a {b}younger brother{/b} like you...",
So instead of Jenny saying "Ugh, yeah. Too nice if you ask me."
The line becomes Jenny: "Ugh. What have I done to deserve a younger brother like you...",

Maybe you should look through the and see how it works?? It may help you.
Wow, that almost looks even harder... :cautious: You still have to find every line, then add it to the file, and 'translate' it. Oh well, see how much free time I get...

Reactions: Hones

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hardly even worth it at that point if you ask me. o_O
Yeah, basically have to replay the game and look for misses in what is already done, and add them in... Assuming it works, putting it in the game folder as I assumed, it crashes, and putting in the Ren'Py folder doesn't work... :unsure:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Can the MC knock anyone up yet? Haven't played in the better part of a year cause I was waiting on that

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, with the latest update he can impregnate his Aunt, Diane. Word of advice: don't use the pregmax.
It doesn't seem to help anyway, or at least the size of the wedge didn't get any larger, so it did not seem to increase your chance. Too bad, I would be interested in seeing if there is more with the Doctor. I wonder what those 'tests' are. ;)

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Have you used the potency pills?
Yes, i did use the pregnancy pills.
The "objectives" on the phone tell me Diane wants to explain how to increase the milk production, however after some days, she texts me that she's pregnant, using the pills, but the objective doesn't change on the phone.
And no, I'm not using any mods for the game.
Is it a glitch, some registers need tinkering or something?

Thank you in advance.

BRHM

Aug 14, 2017
2 Cents....

As cliched as it is, personally I enjoyed seeing the Roxxy storyline play out. I'm looking forward to seeing the MC crack Annie (Hopefully).

I also wouldn't mind seeing more action with Judith.

On the flip side the art in the new scene's isn't for me, the original style of drawings are unique and I liked it but now the faces just look......odd. I guess you can't please everyone though.

Keep it up DC!

Hawatari

Jun 22, 2017
Hi, one more question.
Is Enable rollback + Mouse Wheel + Unren Fix that is linked on the first page still required? Or was it for older version of the game and is no longer needed?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes