DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Anybody know how long it takes for the newest .17 lewdpatcher incest patch to drop? I've been waiting off on .17 until the newest patch comes out.
Here ya go:

here you go, you must download the lewdpatcher 16.1 too and place them both in the game folder.
Since 0.17 release, he streamed for 6 workdays. Don't tell me, he hasnt had enought time to do it.
I'm not saying he didn't, I'm just saying that probably wasn't a priority, especially if he's trying to push an update out before Christmas.

Great! I don't have the beach house, and I just "slept" with Debbie. It got me up with the same message.
Did you go back and save Mia?

Reactions: TheDevian

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
After 14 days since the initial 0.17 got released he was able to finally find the time and update the dev tracker. Even stating he hasn't added everything yet. FUCK ME. This is what I hate on this project. SS tries to present profesional itself, but fails miserably on these small bits. I've said it many times, but I'm officially done with supporting it starting January, sorry guys, no more updates shared by myself. Howgh
Well, first they have to create the tasks and to plan the update. I mean, you obviously have to create a broad story overview, see and discuss what's doable, then structure everything and then you may start to update the tracker. I mean, we don't have to talk about a few days but it certainly can't be done on day one. Sure, they could just write something and alter the tasks later on but that would be kind of fake as well.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
It's a bottle of pills you get at the hospital. It apparently will break all your saves after taking it, so when you try to reload it resets you back way before the save.

That tree in the beach house is hilarious. :LOL:
Thank's DrFrog for that about the pills.... I wonder why i don't could load my save's.... I was at day 75 and when a load that it's start at day 69 outside the labratory where i get this pills......

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can Diane get pregnant 1 time only or it could get pregnant multiple times cause I got her pregnant before and she born the baby and now I got her pregnant again...is this supposed to happen ?

Reactions: Thelonius

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Can Diane get pregnant 1 time only or it could get pregnant multiple times cause I got her pregnant before and she born the baby and now I got her pregnant again...is this supposed to happen ?
Yes, it's supposed to happen. Not sure if there's a limit or not, but I don't think so.

It's the middle of the night, and "I can't go there at night".
Well that's just fucked then man, I think you hit a bug or something. If you have cheats enabled, just go buy the beach house. Otherwise... Idk.

i reaaaaally hope we get 18 on time for xmas....is it too much?
Haha what? No. It looks like we might get a mini update for Christmas, but .18 is probably going to be out in March or April.

Atz

Jun 8, 2017
Hi i'm stuck. I gave Erik the VR headset and the game. Now i visited mrs. Johnson in the morning for about 1 week to trigger the yoga event but it doesnt seem to trigger. Can someone please help?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Hi i'm stuck. I gave Erik the VR headset and the game. Now i visited mrs. Johnson in the morning for about 1 week to trigger the yoga event but it doesnt seem to trigger. Can someone please help?
I heard that Erik's quest line is broken in the latest version, so you might be having the same problem everyone else is. If you already gave Erik the VR headset, you talk to Mrs. Johnson in the morning and then go to yoga practice in the gym. Apart from that, if the event isn't triggering, the game is probably bugged :confused:

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I'm getting infinite loops here to the point I not able to advance ANY story line. Right now it's looping the "Spying in on Jenny masturbating in the living room" event.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Can Someone tell me how to get what I'm missing here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's the bikini contest scene. Not entirely sure how you missed that, but in the contest you're supposed to pick up the bra that Sara dropped before following Roxxy to the changing room, go pick up the massage oil from the beach tower, and then come back to the changing room. I thought that scene was mandatory though, so I'm really not sure how you missed it :confused:

Atz

Jun 8, 2017
I heard that Erik's quest line is broken in the latest version, so you might be having the same problem everyone else is. If you already gave Erik the VR headset, you talk to Mrs. Johnson in the morning and then go to yoga practice in the gym. Apart from that, if the even isn't triggering, the game is probably bugged :confused:
Thank you for your quick answer. I have another problem with Mia. On Saturday i wanted to go with her to the tattoo shop but I can't find her anywhere and if go the shop directly the tattoo artist sends me away. I checked in the morning and midday.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Thank you for your quick answer. I have another problem with Mia. On Saturday i wanted to go with her to the tattoo shop but I can't find her anywhere and if go the shop directly the tattoo artist sends me away. I checked in the morning and midday.
Have you already done the tattoo design part in the art classroom?

Reactions: TheDevian

Brian Cohen

Aug 2, 2017
Hello. I think I have never posted here before. I have some doubts related to this game:
- First of all, has anybody found the bug where you go to the gym (when Kevin is in and next to the bench), click on the bench, select "weight lifting" and it says "I can't do this alone, I need someone to spot me"? It's quite annoying cause I can't train or improve strength any more. Do you know how to fix it?
- I've noticed that certain scenes from previous versions are mixed up with the new ones. I mean, for example, in the new version you become Roxxy's boyfriend after beating Dexter, but depending on what you tell her (or when she meets Jenny for getting taught), she still treats you like a piece of shit and threatens to call her boyfriend Dexter. I think it's quite a lousy job.
- Finally (for now), I've noticed that certain storylines have disappeared in the new version, or have been totally replaced or reworked. Again, I think this could have been better, more carefully at least, even if it took more time for the update to come.
I don't know what you all think about these things.
Thank you very much in advance for your replies.
Brian.

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Guys, i've run in to huge problem. Today i tried loading my game which is on day 131 and it keeps loading up to day 100 only. How to fix it??

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Hello. I think I have never posted here before. I have some doubts related to this game:
- First of all, has anybody found the bug where you go to the gym (when Kevin is in and next to the bench), click on the bench, select "weight lifting" and it says "I can't do this alone, I need someone to spot me"? It's quite annoying cause I can't train or improve strength any more. Do you know how to fix it?
- I've noticed that certain scenes from previous versions are mixed up with the new ones. I mean, for example, in the new version you become Roxxy's boyfriend after beating Dexter, but depending on what you tell her (or when she meets Jenny for getting taught), she still treats you like a piece of shit and threatens to call her boyfriend Dexter. I think it's quite a lousy job.
- Finally (for now), I've noticed that certain storylines have disappeared in the new version, or have been totally replaced or reworked. Again, I think this could have been better, more carefully at least, even if it took more time for the update to come.
I don't know what you all think about these things.
Thank you very much in advance for your replies.
Brian.
Never heard of that bug before... Can you click on Kevin as well as the bench? The whole Roxxy dialogue during Erik's storyline post-Roxxy's storyline doesn't make any sense, I agree, but I'm pretty sure DC decided to leave it alone for now because he is planning on rewriting Erik's storyline altogether. The only storyline that "disappeared" in the new version is Diane's, which got completely reworked. I think the new storyline is much better personally, but it regrettably ended up cutting out a really great scene where Diane is getting milked in the shed. It's a trade-off I suppose, but I think the game is better off for it in the end.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That's not really a bug but simply something that happens in development. The detailed connections between the characters in random scenes, the telescope, etc. likely won't be adapted until the very end, since it's a lot of work for very little reward - especially since it potentially has to be redone again and again. If you feel uncomfortable with it, you may indeed have to wait until the game is finished.

Well, that's what patreons voted for. The reworks happen for many reasons. First and foremost most of them are a result of the early game. Back then DC released shorter, 4-6 week updates of unfinished stories which then had to be altered in future updates. That's happening now and will continue to happen. Second he's finally bringing all the art, scenes, etc. to one standard (like the rig system for character sprites) and thus has to redo a lot of content anyway, so he may as well improve what's there.

It's really important to remember that we aren't talking about some AAA game that's perfectly planned from start to finish but about a project which wasn't even supposed to become a game in the first place and which grew slowly into what it is now.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes