Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Is there any Diane and Debbie threesome in this new update cause I remermber DC mentioned there will be a threesome with them and MC
EDIT: And after Diane showed the baby to the family what I can do ?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
What is that and why not?
It's a bottle of pills you get at the hospital. It apparently will break all your saves after taking it, so when you try to reload it resets you back way before the save.
These christmas locations are already in the game :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That tree in the beach house is hilarious. :LOL:

Reactions: TheDevian

Soma456

Mar 28, 2018
Its the pills. On mine it keeps wanting to load back to Dianne's barn despite the fact that the pictures show the correct saves. I took the pills for the first time right before having my way with her so it makes sense. I was using 17.0 so i'm gonna have to grab the new update and start a new game anyway.

Edit: Eriks story was also bugged and he wouldn't take the Orcette. Also the library book you have to return that you get from big guys locker magically appeared again despite that part of the quest being over.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
After 14 days since the initial 0.17 got released he was able to finally find the time and update the dev tracker. Even stating he hasn't added everything yet. FUCK ME. This is what I hate on this project. SS tries to present profesional itself, but fails miserably on these small bits. I've said it many times, but I'm officially done with supporting it starting January, sorry guys, no more updates shared by myself. Howgh

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Okay, I just restarted again so I can avoid the Pregnax. I just got caught in Mia's room when she was showing me her tattoo. I got back to my room, went to bed, and it's now telling my I still have something to do. The checklist on the phone says Mia sent me a message, but there's no message. HELP!?!?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
After 14 days since the initial 0.17 got released he was able to finally find the time and update the dev tracker. Even stating he hasn't added everything yet. FUCK ME. This is what I hate on this project. SS tries to present profesional itself, but fails miserably on these small bits. I've said it many times, but I'm officially done with supporting it starting January, sorry guys, no more updates shared by myself. Howgh
He's been working on a Christmas update, and he's been sick, so I hardly see any reason to be angry about the lack of a .18 progress update.
Did he ever did the naked stream?
Yeah, he did

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Okay, I just restarted again so I can avoid the Pregnax. I just got caught in Mia's room when she was showing me her tattoo. I got back to my room, went to bed, and it's now telling my I still have something to do. The checklist on the phone says Mia sent me a message, but there's no message. HELP!?!?
Whenever the game tells you that you have something to do before going to sleep, the only way to get past it is to either sleep with Debbie or sleep in the beach house.

Pinker

Aug 20, 2017
Anybody know how long it takes for the newest .17 lewdpatcher incest patch to drop? I've been waiting off on .17 until the newest patch comes out.

gv100

Nov 3, 2018
Its the pills. On mine it keeps wanting to load back to Dianne's barn despite the fact that the pictures show the correct saves. I took the pills for the first time right before having my way with her so it makes sense. I was using 17.0 so i'm gonna have to grab the new update and start a new game anyway.

Edit: Eriks story was also bugged and he wouldn't take the Orcette.

He didn't fix this bug in 17.1 unfortunately. Given that DC hasn't said anything for a week now, I'm just going to assume that it won't be fixed until 18.0. If you start the game over again, just don't take the pills.

Erik's story seemed impossible to complete in 17.0. Not sure if his story is completely fixed in 17.1 because I am still reading conflicting reports in this thread about his story, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was still buggy.

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
He's been working on a Christmas update, and he's been sick, so I hardly see any reason to be angry about the lack of a .18 progress update.
Since 0.17 release, he streamed for 6 workdays. Don't tell me, he hasnt had enought time to do it.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes