E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
It's the bikini contest scene. Not entirely sure how you missed that, but in the contest you're supposed to pick up the bra that Sara dropped before following Roxxy to the changing room, go pick up the massage oil from the beach tower, and then come back to the changing room. I thought that scene was mandatory though, so I'm really not sure how you missed it :confused:
I thought it was mandatory as well....interesting.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah, I mean like start a new game entirely. The pills screw up your saves.
That really should be put on the OP for everybody. This thread is crazy to keep up with sometimes.

How about it @muttdoggy? (You're the only staff/mod on at the moment. If this game really does have a game/save breaking bug, we should add it to the OP.
Apparently taking the pregnancy pills busts your saves

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@E-Dog
So you need a new save or the pregmax pills will screw up your old saves??
If that's the case, we already have a warning that says you need a new save in the OP.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
@E-Dog
So you need a new save or the pregmax pills will screw up your old saves??
If that's the case, we already have a warning that says you need a new save in the OP.
No, after taking the pills it will screw up all current saves, not just old ones. As in, once you take them, all progress is reverted once you try to load a save after that point.

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
It's the bikini contest scene. Not entirely sure how you missed that, but in the contest you're supposed to pick up the bra that Sara dropped before following Roxxy to the changing room, go pick up the massage oil from the beach tower, and then come back to the changing room. I thought that scene was mandatory though, so I'm really not sure how you missed it :confused:
Thanks I guess it was because I went to next part each time rather than keep going

Reactions: llong0415 and DrFog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Thanks I guess it was because I went to next part each time rather than keep going
Thats what most peeps problems are with this game. This isnt Grand Theft Auto where u can constantly get sidetracked and the game continues fine. Finish up the storyline u r on then move to another one. Try not to break from your quests and do other things.

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
how to trigger threesome scene with diane and debby, i have tried went to Debby's bed but that doesn't triggered that scene

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
FUCK ME. This is what I hate on this project. SS tries to present profesional itself, but fails miserably on these small bits. I've said it many times, but I'm officially done with supporting it starting January, sorry guys, no more updates shared by myself. Howgh
Dont worry man. U did a great job, and I totally agree with u. We'd better not know everything about SS, information about it makes ppl get mad more than informed I think. Gradually, ppl will get annoyed with DC excuses bullsht. A liitle donation would encourage the project greatly but too much will make them greedy and lazy because they have to think about how to use and protect the money.

theders

May 8, 2017
I seem to be hitting a snag on the Diane route. I've got the shovel, handed it in and now I'm doing the garden job, but aren't I supposed to get a message about a milk pump in the shed after doing the garden job a set amount of times?
I'm on day 178, I've made about 30 grand in gardening. Still nothing about a milk pump. What am I missing?

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I seem to be hitting a snag on the Diane route. I've got the shovel, handed it in and now I'm doing the garden job, but aren't I supposed to get a message about a milk pump in the shed after doing the garden job a set amount of times?
I'm on day 178, I've made about 30 grand in gardening. Still nothing about a milk pump. What am I missing?
That questline has been change quite a bit in the 0.17 update. If you are stuck follow the official walkthrough:
I suggest you read the yellow box following this link and adhere to it.

theders

May 8, 2017
Already checked it and the "detailed" walkthrough.

4. Visit Diane’s backyard and talk to her. Deliver item to Pizzeria.
5. Return to Diane. Sleep for a few days.
6. STRENGTH CHECK – Must have 2 strength. Sleep.
7. Visit Diane’s backyard. Help Diane, visit kitchen, then Diane again. Sleep.
4 has already happened. 5 & 6 I wouldn't be able to see obviously (strength is maxed out tho). 7 isn't happening.
Can I fix this by console? Jumpstart another event in the chain or something?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Already checked it and the "detailed" walkthrough.

4 has already happened. 5 & 6 I wouldn't be able to see obviously (strength is maxed out tho). 7 isn't happening.
Can I fix this by console? Jumpstart another event in the chain or something?
Have you talked to Diane again after delivering the milk? Next event won't proc without talking to her about the delivery first.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes