j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
We already talked about this at great length. The bj and boobjob were added in in this update. I think dark cookie being on this thread and us talking to him got him to do it.....either that or his patrons were asking for it as well and that did it. Let him know what u think on his discord!
Yes, he knows about it for quite some time and those "small things" are meant to be implemented in the dating phase (with the dating system/update) for the schoolgirls at least. First you finish the basic story of a girl, then you can date her an unlock things like handjobs, blowjobs, etc. and then you'll get her sex scenes. That's why there's little in Roxxy's update and that's why there'll probably be little in Eve's update as well. And that's likely why Diane, Debbie, etc. get them now, simply because they can't be dated later on.

I also think that @DarkCookie should start some voiceovers for the girls. They get paid enough to do it! Even if its just moaning and sexual voiceovers!
DC said quite some time that voices won't happen (likely won't happen at all). It's just too much work and has the potential to ruin much more when done badly compared to the potential benefit. Moans, possibly but even that would somehow break the style and very likely won't happen anytime soon.

I'm personally quite happy without them, seeing how even professional studios tend to mess up voices/translations ...

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Yes, he knows about it for quite some time and those "small things" are meant to be implemented in the dating phase (with the dating system/update) for the schoolgirls at least. First you finish the basic story of a girl, then you can date her an unlock things like handjobs, blowjobs, etc. and then you'll get her sex scenes. That's why there's little in Roxxy's update and that's why there'll probably be little in Eve's update as well. And that's likely why Diane, Debbie, etc. get them now, simply because they can't be dated later on.

DC said quite some time that voices won't happen (likely won't happen at all). It's just too much work and has the potential to ruin much more when done badly compared to the potential benefit. Moans, possibly but even that would somehow break the style and very likely won't happen anytime soon.

I'm personally quite happy without them, seeing how even professional studios tend to mess up voices/translations ...
Didnt know he said wont happen
....doesnt change that i think some sex scene voiceovers would be nice!

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018

Yeah, without some voiceovers im not sure how well moans and stuff would go. Might come across as very cheesy.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Who thinks this game would be great Fully Animated? Just thinking that this game would be so cool if it was done like school days and summer days!
I also think that @DarkCookie should start some voiceovers for the girls. They get paid enough to do it! Even if its just moaning and sexual voiceovers! Lil more variety in sex scene options would be nice as well.
Otherwise though, still loving the game even though there are some major bugs from last release to still iron out!
Full animation would be sick, but like, waaaaaaay too time consuming. Voiceovers would be cool I guess, but I've heard way more terrible voiceovers than I have good ones. Personally I would just like him to use his extra money to hire more people in order to speed up the process a little bit.

drew

May 19, 2017
You can fuck milf(s) and a gilf for more than a year now? In case you want a better answer you may have to provide some details.
I mean if i can fuck a milf in the game LMAO the mom the aunt the mother of the nerd , the fucking bitch that is a bully all that crap and the girl who likes rap

because all the times i played the history was

" WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE NEXT UPDATE, or, IN CONSTRUCTION , or DONATE MORE MONEY OR I WILL ABANDON THE GAME "

that kind of question

im not fuckign lying you, i dont know from what time you know this game but i swear i saw this game for first time in 2016 and i think you can't fuck the mom yet, because the dev is more busy adding new things that will be remain incompleted as the mom i know it

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Didnt know he said wont happen
....doesnt change that i think some sex scene voiceovers would be nice!
Yeah, that's basically how he put it. I mean, we are talking about hours and hours of dialog, which at the moment potentailly changes every update. Of course he'd find some volunteers who would be willing to help for free but then quality really becomes an issue. We all know really bad amateur translations and to make it good you'd actually need really, really good artists. I mean, just imagine for example Roxxy's change from "bitch to proud girlfriend", including all the emotions, sex scenes etc. - that's not something anybody can do.

I think that was indeed basically his main point. Either it has to be really good or he won't do it... and making it realy good on that scale seems almost impossible, at least in my understanding.

Edit:
" WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE NEXT UPDATE, or, IN CONSTRUCTION , or DONATE MORE MONEY OR I WILL ABANDON THE GAME "
I think you are talking about the wrong game, since those construction messages have never been in the game and since the game is free for everybody (and DC never said he'd abandon it, anyway).

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I mean if i can fuck a milf in the game LMAO the mom the aunt the mother of the nerd , the fucking bitch that is a bully all that crap and the girl who likes rap

because all the times i played the history was

that kind of question

im not fuckign lying you, i dont know from what time you know this game but i swear i saw this game for first time in 2016 and i think you can't fuck the mom yet, because the dev is more busy adding new things that will be remain incompleted as the mom i know it
Must've been a while since you played then....

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

drew

May 19, 2017
Must've been a while since you played then....

sorry but you are right, im busy downloading incompleted games that once had my attention,

big brother - abandoned
sarah's life - abandoned
the twist - 4 years or so, incompleted yet
summer time saga - incompleted
dating my daugther - completed 1 chap in 2 years, but they want more... chapter 2 incompleted and the history isn't finished
lust affect - incompleted
my new life - incompleted
Rogue evolution - Pff Wtf with that game man
superpowered - 4 years , incompleted
a zombie's life - abandoned

man thats all the games i remember, but if you go to ONHOLD , and ABANDONED section u will see all the games i played one time and i got betrayed like a whore in a corner , try to understand me, i can't trust the devs, the only ones i trust are

Lab rats - from Vren
Dreams of desire - LewdLab
and

THE GOD ICSTOR

the rest are crap that i need to ask in a intervale of 2-3 years if the game actually have content

i probably knwo games that aren't here , they were uploaded in ulmf. or in Vipergirls.to , games from 2014 or 2013 that nobody remember

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nah , not that worse... only you need load a save before eat the pills and everything goes fine.
Oh, good, that was what I expected, but the way people were talking, I was starting to get worried. I guess too many people don't make new saves often enough... :LOL:
Who thinks this game would be great Fully Animated? Just thinking that this game would be so cool if it was done like school days and summer days!
I also think that @DarkCookie should start some voiceovers for the girls. They get paid enough to do it! Even if its just moaning and sexual voiceovers! Lil more variety in sex scene options would be nice as well.
Otherwise though, still loving the game even though there are some major bugs from last release to still iron out!
Have to respectfully disagree somewhat, while animation in that was a fun idea, it was so painfully slow to get through the boring scenes I couldn't take it, when in this you can advance the dialogue as soon as you are done reading it (or sooner). As for voices, considering non-Japanese games, the best ones I have seen are mediocre at most, usually I don't want more than a small collection of sounds like a voices from an old RPG, like Balder's Gate. Typically if it has sounds it is just one more thing I have to mute so I don't annoy anyone else in the house anyway... :p

Reactions: llong0415 and E-Dog

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@drew:

In that case you probably shouldn't download any game that's acutally in development but wait until it's done. Games like The Twist, SummertimeSaga, My new life etc. get regular updates and are by now way larger than the games made by for example ICSTOR, while BigBrother and DMD were basically shut down by patreon.

In general you can't compare patreon development to normal game development and thus you'll just need to be patient.

Edit:
I guess too many people don't make new saves often enough... :LOL:
Indeed. I can't understand how some people still don't understand that it's almost mandatory to save often in basically every game on this platform, especially if they play the first version of a game and the game isn't linear and provides a sandbox to play in ...

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
sorry but you are right, im busy downloading incompleted games that once had my attention,

big brother - abandoned
sarah's life - abandoned
the twist - 4 years or so, incompleted yet
summer time saga - incompleted
dating my daugther - completed 1 chap in 2 years, but they want more... chapter 2 incompleted and the history isn't finished
lust affect - incompleted
my new life - incompleted
Rogue evolution - Pff Wtf with that game man
superpowered - 4 years , incompleted
a zombie's life - abandoned

man thats all the games i remember, but if you go to ONHOLD , and ABANDONED section u will see all the games i played one time and i got betrayed like a whore in a corner , try to understand me, i can't trust the devs, the only ones i trust are

Lab rats - from Vren
Dreams of desire - LewdLab
and

THE GOD ICSTOR

the rest are crap that i need to ask in a intervale of 2-3 years if the game actually have content

i probably knwo games that aren't here , they were uploaded in ulmf. or in Vipergirls.to , games from 2014 or 2013 that nobody remember
Understandable, but Idk, something tells me DC is in it for the long haul. He's number 1 on Patreon making insane amounts of money, which isn't something I think he's too keen on giving up yet.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
BigBrother and DMD were basically shut down by patreon.
DMD is still going on, he is just funding it through another project called Melody. Melody gets updates 2 months in a row, and then DMD gets one, it just updated the other day. Both of those games are starting to near the end too, for the record.

This one is also not going anywhere short of some major catastrophe, he has not only planned most of this game out, but has a follow up project in the conception phase.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DMD is still going on, he is just funding it through another project called Melody. Melody gets updates 2 months in a row, and then DMD gets one, it just updated the other day. Both of those games are starting to near the end too, for the record.
Yes, that's correct. But at least in that case I can understand that one may complain about the really slow development speed, though Melody seems to be quite a nice alternative.

drew

May 19, 2017
i understand you guys, u have patience, im sick of that , im waiting illusion games right now because koikatu was a crap that they shouldn't made and im in a space time where only i can do is complain about lazy devs , this world sucks in so many situations that i can't change, and one of these are the relation between a patreon and a dev, why should i give you money. fucking whore, if u aren't finishing the game¿? i dont know you, i dont know if i can trust you, you did not finish any game, then why???

maybe you will say that they have no time cuz their "real work" or because the lack in staf...the bullshit that always they say

well i m just liberating myself

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes