theders

May 8, 2017
Have you talked to Diane again after delivering the milk?
Yes, I did. They had a dialogue where she thanked him for dropping it off, and that was it. Should there have been something about a shed in that conversation? Cause if I click on the shed I get the usual "seems like it's locked" message.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Yes, I did. They had a dialogue where she thanked him for dropping it off, and that was it. Should there have been something about a shed in that conversation? Cause if I click on the shed I get the usual "seems like it's locked" message.
No, the shed doesn't come into play until later. Hm... Just to be clear, have you already moved the wheelbarrow for her or not?

theders

May 8, 2017
No, the shed doesn't come into play until later. Hm... Just to be clear, have you already moved the wheelbarrow for her or not?
No I haven't. I did catch some comments about that while looking this up so I tried. I see a wheelbarrow in the game's backdrops, both coming to her house and while standing in the backyard, however clicking on it does nothing.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
No I haven't. I did catch some comments about that while looking this up so I tried. I see a wheelbarrow in the game's backdrops, both coming to her house and while standing in the backyard, however clicking on it does nothing.
It's not something you click on, it's the next event that for some reason you're not getting to proc... I really have no idea what would be causing that tbh. Some things I would try are visiting Diane at different times during the day, trying to go into her house, running through all her dialogue options again, and repeating as necessary for a week or so in-game. If none of that works, try progressing someone else's storyline and coming back to it.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Umm in the cookie jar option I have one scene left with Mrs Johnson giving an oral to Erik is this scene unlockable during some quest/s or to unlock it I just have to look through the telescope ?

Mar 5, 2018
just started new game in 0.17.1 and i cant seem t get the option for tutoring from the french teacher. :/ anyone else got this issue?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
oh i see, yes she is pregnant
You can get it to trigger before she's pregnant, too. You just have to unlock the breeding chain with Diane; I don't remember if it triggered for me after the first or second barn sex event with Diane, but once I did it one or two times it opened up the start of the threesome event when I went to Mom at night.

I now have free access to the threesome scene and Diane has never been pregnant in my playthrough.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
How many times have you cleaned Diane's garden? (Which, as it turns out, is not a euphemism.) You have to tend the garden a bunch of times before the wheelbarrow thing triggers; it will happen automatically when you show up and head to her backyard after you've cleaned the garden out x number of times. You just have to have enough STR to move the loaded barrow.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
The tracker got updated (fuck me)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hitting like button would be appreciated. This is gonna be loooooong wait. :D
Holy sh#t! If this is a 3 month update ill be surprised. Oh well, hopefully we get that short short short update before this is done!

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Dunno If some agrees with me but I think the game needs more scenes like the nurse blowjob in the hospital,titjob like Diane in the barn and some classic facial cumshots and it'd be perfect.
Just think about it...covering Roxxy's face with sperm or maybe a BJ/Boobjob from Debbie o_O

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Restart the game, don't use the Pregmax pills.
Wow, it's worse than I thought... I didn't think it would corrupt EVERY save...
Umm in the cookie jar option I have one scene left with Mrs Johnson giving an oral to Erik is this scene unlockable during some quest/s or to unlock it I just have to look through the telescope ?
It might be the one that is part of Jenny's quest maybe...

Reactions: E-Dog

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
If you're talking about the scene where Erik is eating out Mrs. Johnson, you get that as part of Jenny's storyline. Otherwise I'm not sure what you're talking about because I don't recall there ever being a scene where Erik gets head from her.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Dunno If some agrees with me but I think the game needs more scenes like the nurse blowjob in the hospital,titjob like Diane in the barn and some classic facial cumshots and it'd be perfect.
Just think about it...covering Roxxy's face with sperm or maybe a BJ/Boobjob from Debbie o_O
We already talked about this at great length. The bj and boobjob were added in in this update. I think dark cookie being on this thread and us talking to him got him to do it.....either that or his patrons were asking for it as well and that did it. Let him know what u think on his discord!

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Love to turn Roxxy into my fuckdoll, but i think shes ready for that on her own!

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Who thinks this game would be great Fully Animated? Just thinking that this game would be so cool if it was done like school days and summer days!
I also think that @DarkCookie should start some voiceovers for the girls. They get paid enough to do it! Even if its just moaning and sexual voiceovers! Lil more variety in sex scene options would be nice as well.
Otherwise though, still loving the game even though there are some major bugs from last release to still iron out!

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes