Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Well, DarkCookie likes to draw dicks on his female characters. I remember seeing one or two others in this thread (I am too lazy to search for them), so that doesn't seem to be any "conclusive" proof. Besides, DC is a huge troll.

Then again, considering the implied "sex cult" storyline with the principal could lend itself to some playing around for DarkCookie. I mean there are already supernatural elements in the game (Aqua & Daisy), so what if the cult dabbles in magic? Maybe they accidentaly unleash some dark powers? Like summoning a succubus (didn't that win a vote a while back?). Or maybe the principle likes giving Annie a dick so that she can be fucked by her obedient slave? That could open the possibility of incorporating the "infamous trap character" by making it a (optional) transformation. But that probably won't happen because I can't see DarkCookie making the effort to draw scenes in two ways (dick or no dick) or two different scenes.

I guess we can only wait and see...
So Bible Black but much more harmless?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
after spending many a fruitless hour looking up how to unlock the cookie jar on youtube and on various sites so many of those pages keep mentioning pressing the phone signal icon and brings up a menu how do you get this function to work
AFAIK, the Cookie Jar can't be accessed in-game. Just from the Main Menu.

Reactions: DrFog

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
after spending many a fruitless hour looking up how to unlock the cookie jar on youtube and on various sites so many of those pages keep mentioning pressing the phone signal icon and brings up a menu how do you get this function to work

wrong one in game play on the wifi icon

i have no interest in your passtimes that doesnt really help, an explanation would, is this just for the demo or what and how to access this function

and yet these post on youtube keep showing up in game
I reccomned the following turorial, which will help yourself to make your posts more understandable to other people:

In short: please put a dot at the end of a sentence (especially if another sentence follows), and a question mark at the end of a question.

If you have seen a video showing something, and you don't get this to work, then I suggest you post a link to that video here. That would make helping you so much easier.

My suggestion is that said video shows a mod, i.e. a functionality that is not present in the unmodded game. If so, this thread is not the right place to put your question.

JohnJohn10

Apr 18, 2018
With the redesign of Annie on the last streaming, I want to see more of her and she climbed into my top of the best designs (and fuckable) with her mom. I will now sleep for a couple of month/year to have a advanced game when I woke up :cool: Rahhh can't wait *go to sleep* (y)

Reactions: DrFog

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I reccomned the following turorial, which will help yourself to make your posts more understandable to other people:
Savage :ROFLMAO:
With the redesign of Annie on the last streaming, I want to see more of her and she climbed into my top of the best designs (and fuckable) with her mom. I will now sleep for a couple of month/year to have a advanced game when I woke up :cool: Rahhh can't wait *go to sleep* (y)
I totally agree with this. Annie was like bottom of my list, almost borderline unsmashable, but now I'm really looking forward to her update :p. Maria is still my number 1 right now though.
1546804547453.png

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
do you guys think mia also get a redesign? she's already looking really cute but i love all the new redesigns so much i wonder if dc can also improve her
Hopefully DC just redesigns everyone, because he's fucking killing it right now.

Reactions: McSlut

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
Does DC already said what will be on the new update, and could the new update like Diane's update? I feel like the quality of Diane's update is below average compared to Roxxy's update.

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Yea, evidently I wasn't doing something right or missed something, every time I go to her in the barn, it's the same options, she doesn't explain anything.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The Fishing minigame and the Dexter Fight minigame are supposed to be that fast or it's a bug?
I guess it's a combination of Windows and Ren'py "intelligence". I would suggest two steps:

1. Do a right click on the SummertiimeSage.exe and select Properties/Compatibility/Change High DPI Settings, and set the lower checkbox "Overwrite High DPI Scaling" and set it to "Application". This fixes scaling problems whenever you change your monitor resolution and is advisable also when you face resolution issues in any Ren'Py game.
  2. Set your display refresh rate manually to a lower setting (e.g. 24Hz or 30 Hz if available). Higher refresh rates cause the minigames to be much too fast. You can do this via right-click on desktop, Display Settings/Advanced Display Settings/Adapter Properties/Monitor, but this may depend on your hardware and driver configuration.

Jun 13, 2017
I guess it's a combination of Windows and Ren'py "intelligence". I would suggest two steps:

1. Do a right click on the SummertiimeSage.exe and select Properties/Compatibility/Change High DPI Settings, and set the lower checkbox "Overwrite High DPI Scaling" and set it to "Application". This fixes scaling problems whenever you change your monitor resolution and is advisable also when you face resolution issues in any Ren'Py game.
  2. Set your display refresh rate manually to a lower setting (e.g. 24Hz or 30 Hz if available). Higher refresh rates cause the minigames to be much too fast. You can do this via right-click on desktop, Display Settings/Advanced Display Settings/Adapter Properties/Monitor, but this may depend on your hardware and driver configuration.
Thanks man,I'll try it!

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I left during the whole pregnancy debate when diana's update happened. Is Darkcookie still planning to make every woman (With some obvious exceptions) impregnable or did the drama of people getting turned off by it deter him? Thanks.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe I'm late to the party, but who's been redesigned so far?
I don't think Mia needs a redesign though.
Quite a few characters got a redeisgn and all of them will get it eventually. That's not always down to quality but to the fact that DC switched to a new rig system in which face, body and arms are saved seperatly to decrease the size of the game and to add more flexibility. That sad, most characters stayed pretty much the same and only few got major changes. In case of Mia I woudn't expect that many things to change.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Maybe I'm late to the party, but who's been redesigned so far?
As far as I know, the latinas, Eve, and Annie for sure. I could be wrong, but I think he did Maria and Diane as well.
I don't think Mia needs a redesign though.
I agree, but with the way things are going, it might make her even better. I didn't think the latinas needed a redesign, but now that I look back on it, the new models are like, infinitely better than the old ones.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I left during the whole pregnancy debate when diana's update happened. Is Darkcookie still planning to make every woman (With some obvious exceptions) impregnable or did the drama of people getting turned off by it deter him? Thanks.
I believe it's still on the cards; just not for a while yet. There's still a lot of other content yet. It might get added in on a character arc update schedule. More manageable that way.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes