obibobi

May 10, 2017
I left during the whole pregnancy debate when diana's update happened. Is Darkcookie still planning to make every woman (With some obvious exceptions) impregnable or did the drama of people getting turned off by it deter him? Thanks.
What turned a lot of people off was how badly it was handled. The pregnancy was more like one of those simulation games where it's a statistic than an actual part of the story.

I've said before that pregnancy should be handled with the character getting impregnated but everything else remaining the same, with a flash forward button in their dialogue tree for what they look like or a pregnant sex scene.

Maybe have 1 or 2 characters have visible signs of pregnancy and possibly child birth as part of their story.

The lack of reaction to someone giving birth to the main characters child was really off putting. It really takes away from the story when more effort is put towards stealing homework or making a wooden instrument.

Reactions: Alcesto

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
You have to have patreon account in order to log in into compass website and report bugs?
Is there any other way to do that?

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
anyone know how to fix the broken yoga girl scene, or at least how to skip to the next step. erik's mom tells me to do the class but the girl never shows up and now i'm locked out of a decent chunk of content.

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
The Fishing minigame and the Dexter Fight minigame are supposed to be that fast or it's a bug?
It's most likely a bug, but it only happens on some PCs only. It's very weird. I've found a fix, but it requires a fundamental rewrite of the affected minigames. I'm working on that little by little. So far, the weightlifting one is done. The upcoming hacking minigame shouldn't have that issue either.

I feel like the quality of Diane's update is below average compared to Roxxy's update.
You have the impression that it's below average only because Roxxy's update was out of this world. I really had fun coding it. Also, the whole story was to be written, and her story was much awaited. This creates hype and thus, the update seems higher quality, besides the quality being consistent. Also, several people preferred the 0.15 update to 0.16.

You have to have patreon account in order to log in into compass website and report bugs?
Is there any other way to do that?
No, bug reporting has been restricted to patreons only for a few reasons. Well, one in particular : the public tracker is a zoo. People report the same minor issue 20 times (quite literally, I've seen the same bug reported I think 24 or 25 times), so it's hell to find actual good information on there. Imagine the mayhem with a tracker opened to everyone.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's most likely a bug, but it only happens on some PCs only. It's very weird. I've found a fix, but it requires a fundamental rewrite of the affected minigames. I'm working on that little by little. So far, the weightlifting one is done. The upcoming hacking minigame shouldn't have that issue either.
From my observation it depends on screen refresh rate. It's in all time dependent minigames, e.g. also in pizza and basketball minigame.

Pizza minigame is entirely broken imo because the only thing that moves are the houses (in earlier releases when also grass, trees and road were moving it looked much better). But with the fast car, it's only luck to win the game with a monitor refresh rate of 120Hz. But it's really easy with 24Hz.

Basketball minigame as well. But there it was a one-liner to fix. Basketball took me much more ;)

I've seen the same bug reported I think 24 or 25 times
Well, maaaybe this game needs a little more testing then, when bugs are so easily found...

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Well, maaaybe this game needs a little more testing then, when bugs are so easily found...
Idk, I feel like there are bugs that slip through the cracks in almost every game out there, plus the hotfix releases they put out generally fix everything that is a major issue with the exception of a handful of things that are easily avoided. Also, yes, the pizza and basketball minigames are fucking awful, but I thought I saw something about them being redone eventually (hopefully, anyways).

Reactions: MerlinUSA

deivias

Jan 8, 2017
Every save i can find that says it's from 17.5 gives me an old save error message.

God damn i want backwards compatibility so bad.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Every save i can find that says it's from 17.5 gives me an old save error message.

God damn i want backwards compatibility so bad.
They usually put out a complete save on their website with every release. Here's a

Reactions: KaiserST

deivias

Jan 8, 2017
Nope, still says old save.

Thought it might be mods messing with it but it still does it with a clean game.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Downloaded it from the 1st page an hour before i posted.

Just tested it again, seems to be working fine... Maybe try checking your save folder and see if there are any old files in there.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Thank you fore response.
How minigames are awful? I got, that basketball is a bit not intuitive, but is easy to complete. I needed like 5-6 tiers to get how to do it. Pizza minigame is not perfect, but good imo.
And about easily found bugs, sometimes devs forgot to fix something, it just happends every time, nothing new, even for AAA multidollar production.
Btw, there is a bug, that is in the game since idk, like 9.0 or something: after second neighbour spying scene with Jenny(sister), after leaving MC room, she says a line "are u going to mum again, i need you to be fresh for my cam shows" or something similar. But at this point, you are not doing cams with sister, and you cant have sex with Debby(mom)(she was at "you can sleep in my bed but no sex"stage for me). It happend to me on all my playthroughs in different version, so i finally wanted to report that :)

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Thank you fore response.
How minigames are awful? I got, that basketball is a bit not intuitive, but is easy to complete. I needed like 5-6 tiers to get how to do it. Pizza minigame is not perfect, but good imo.
Both the basketball and pizza minigame are not fun at all. Also, the pizza minigame is especially obnoxious because it's not really clear when you should click. It's like a toss up every time. It's not fun to me, and it's really just a chore tbh... The other minigames are alright though.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Both the basketball and pizza minigame are not fun at all. Also, the pizza minigame is especially obnoxious because it's not really clear when you should click. It's like a toss up every time. It's not fun to me, and it's really just a chore tbh... The other minigames are alright though.
lol funny you say that since the pizza minigame is the only one I can stand, just click when you're on the house and it'll work 100% of the time, I have literally never failed it once(I lie I failed it one time and that was the very first time I did it)

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Not at the house, when your bike/car/whatever you are using touches the DOOR of the house.
And about basketball, it is one space from the top (85* or something like that)

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Not at the house, when your bike/car/whatever you are using touches the DOOR of the house.
And about basketball, it is one space from the top (85* or something like that)
See, I've heard that before, and it still doesn't work properly for me. Anyways, that's besides the point. I'm just saying that it's simply a chore that we have to repeat ad nauseum in order to grind for money, which makes it even less enjoyable after you've done it about 500 times.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes