Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Does anyone know specific what the v.018 is going to bring us? some better informations about jenny and not just pounding her a Baby in the stormarch

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Does someone have a save file? I dont want to start all new :(

Edit: They updated the Save file from front page all good. But does someone know how i change the name of the MC?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
realllllly wish people would read the OP
Ugh. Okay. Here we go.

1. Stop asking for saves here please. There is a dedicated thread for it .
2. As for the walkthrough, go .
3. If you don't want to do all of Diane's story again, here's the .
4. The reason backwards compatibility doesn't work is mainly due to Jenny and Erik's story lines. Once those get updated, we might get backwards compatibility. It doesn't make any sense for DC and his team to take a huge chunk of development time in order to make this happen beforehand, because it would push the next update waaaaay past the usual 3-4 month ETA.
Maybe that's because you're on the wrong . Also, yeah, a lot of people were reporting bugs in the Erik story line. Are you running the new 17.5 version?
Wrong , and there's a save on their .
Wrong , but here's a to the one on their website.
Me too man. Me too.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Wrong , but here's a to the one on their website.
Wrong answer as i alread figured it out myself and edited my post before you even replied. But Thanks :)

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I think I've done just about everything, but I am curious if a few tasks just haven't been developed yet.
Is there a way to get an A in gym?
Can you progress Eve and Judith all the way on the "to do list"?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I think I've done just about everything, but I am curious if a few tasks just haven't been developed yet.
Is there a way to get an A in gym?
Can you progress Eve and Judith all the way on the "to do list"?
No, and no.

Reactions: DrFog

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I just clock the pizza when the pizza slice is pointing at my bike, 90% of the time it works every time.
I've found (at least with the slower vehicles) that once you see what part of the house the pizza slice is pointing at (window, leading doorframe, or doorknob), when that part gets to you, click. I get nearly 100% results that way.

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I have no problems with the bb minigame. It's one of the most consistent ones tbh. Just click when the arrow points at the marker right before 90°. I could code an extra collider, or reduce the bounciness of the ball, or add a "strength gauge" if it helps. I feel like it won't help much and make it even more difficult.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I have no problems with the bb minigame. It's one of the most consistent ones tbh. Just click when the arrow points at the marker right before 90°. I could code an extra collider, or reduce the bounciness of the ball, or add a "strength gauge" if it helps. I feel like it won't help much and make it even more difficult.
I can 100% the pizza mini everytime but I cannot do that for bb, sometimes it goes in but just doesn't count, I think reducing the bounciness of the ball would work well

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
The pizza minigame really needs either a targeting reticle, or an indicator that turns "on" when you're in the right zone, or an animation of the pizza being thrown (which would be useless in the high-speed vehicles). A new player has no idea what they've done wrong and the game seems totally random to them, and a tired old player like me is still frustrated with the thing because there's no apparent correlation between visuals and results, just a pattern that we've beaten into our heads over multiple revisions.

By the way, the pizza game's background doesn't scroll for me? This didn't use to be the case but started several updates ago (the teacher update) and hasn't been fixed since. And yet, no one else ever mentioned it, so I think I might be the only one? MC is basically standing in place on a road that doesn't move, "peddling past" trees that don't move, delivering pizzas to houses that are moving on their own, racing down the streets like Baba Yaga chicken huts.

Reactions: DrFog
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes