Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
I have no problems with the bb minigame. It's one of the most consistent ones tbh. Just click when the arrow points at the marker right before 90°. I could code an extra collider, or reduce the bounciness of the ball, or add a "strength gauge" if it helps. I feel like it won't help much and make it even more difficult.
Kind of terribly difficult when the marker swings faster than i have time to react. I was about to just delete the entire game when i had to play that part. Its was terrible. But as someone said, might it be related to the framerate of the monitor (144)?

Phatboyaa.130

Sep 10, 2017
Been following this game since version 0.14-ish and have to say that I'm enjoyed this game very much. Never in my life have I played a game so intriguing and fappable at the same time. Kudos to all dev, good luck and keep up the great job!

Reactions: MerlinUSA

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone had some weird save issues?
Yep. Not made any mod edits or anything, but I got to somewhere around where Diane has her baby and then the saves take forever to save and then load.... it loads eventually but takes at least 8 mins. Then the whole game is slow to run. (latest version 17.5 )

This is on both Android and PC. I have some saves to prove it if it helps the dev work out why.

Anything before this was perfectly fine.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Yep. Not made any mod edits or anything, but I got to somewhere around where Diane has her baby and then the saves take forever to save and then load.... it loads eventually but takes at least 8 mins. Then the whole game is slow to run. (latest version 17.5 )
This is a known issue, the codebase is a hot mess and needs to be completely rewritten. There's no solution except to restart once the save gets bloated enough for this to happen.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Something messed up with my game. I saved right before I faced off against Dexter in basketball and I lost, loaded the save (I only had that one slot used) and the game sends me back two save periods earlier. Every time I've tried to load that save to the Dexter point, and I know I saved at that point, it sends me way back. Back to the hospital right after Diane delivered the baby and that was around 2 hours before. Is my save fucked or is it salvageable?

EDIT: I knew I should have read the last few replies like I usually do, going to try again to load.

EDIT2: Nope, didn't work. :(

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Something messed up with my game. I saved right before I faced off against Dexter in basketball and I lost, loaded the save (I only had that one slot used) and the game sends me back two save periods earlier. Every time I've tried to load that save to the Dexter point, and I know I saved at that point, it sends me way back. Back to the hospital right after Diane delivered the baby and that was around 2 hours before. Is my save fucked or is it salvageable?

EDIT: I knew I should have read the last few replies like I usually do, going to try again to load.

EDIT2: Nope, didn't work. :(
Sounds like you looked at the statue in your inventory. If you did, yeah, you're fucked. If not, Idk what would be causing that.

Reactions: Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Sounds like you looked at the statue in your inventory. If you did, yeah, you're fucked. If not, Idk what would be causing that.
Yes, I looked at the damn statue. So that thing is glitched? Game should have an option to embed that thing into Clyde's skull and leave it there.

Reactions: Mustang00 and DrFog

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
This is a known issue, the codebase is a hot mess and needs to be completely rewritten. There's no solution except to restart once the save gets bloated enough for this to happen.
OK, thanks. At least I know.

I purposely stopped playing this game since v11, as it got quite buggy. Glad I came back and gave it another try. Good fun and content. Hope the save issue can be fixed soon.

Well done to the dev.

Reactions: DrFog

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
restarted because the game glitched me out of erik's questline. now i'm apparently glitched out of finishing the mothers (debbie's) chain? at the point where i'm supposed to go into the bathroom when she's showering, the option refuses to show up. any suggestions, or is this just another busted playthrough?

hell, never mind, didn't realize i'd skipped fixing the car.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
why does it take so long for the updates?...is it just me or updates (proper ones, not xmass specials etc..) are taking longer...previous updates where taking less, bringing lots of relevant content, now looks less content and longer waiting periods. it does not help the fact I am a bit impatient.....please press on!!!, not to mention the bugs, everyone still finds bugs.
rant over.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
This is so weird to me. I just posted in the SidValentine/Cohabitation thread how I can't get anything to work past a certain point in the game, and I feel like I'm the only regular contributor in the thread that can't make that game work. (Which is weird, because I do not think it is a complicated game in the slightest.) Conversely, I come into the SS thread and see everyone talking about crashes and roadblocks and not getting minigames to work, and I'm like "I have never once had a problem playing this game". lol

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
why does it take so long for the updates?...is it just me or updates (proper ones, not xmass specials etc..) are taking longer...previous updates where taking less, bringing lots of relevant content, now looks less content and longer waiting periods. it does not help the fact I am a bit impatient.....please press on!!!, not to mention the bugs, everyone still finds bugs.
rant over.
Well, I have a few ideas: 1) the art is 2D, drawn by a single person, so it takes more time than 3D models available; 2) Recently, DC has spent many hours redrawing existing characters, improving their art. While I do love all improvements so far, redrawing something that exists instead of something anew slows down the development 3) the team has become more ambitious; every update has been bigger then the previously. Personally, if this continues, we'll have two updates per year plus one extra. I don't like this.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes