obibobi

May 10, 2017
Just gonna throw my hat in the ring here and say i like the old tits on jenny. Those newer ones dont do it for me. (Everybody has their own tastes on things)
I want breasts you could feed a village with, everyone has their own tastes but the "2 big" people have shit taste.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I do hope they add more Eve content eventually, found her a very interesting character. ^^
She already "won" her update and will get 0.19. So we'll likely get her content somewhere in very late july/august, maybe a bit later in case DC decides to include a small 0.18.5 update for MC.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
At this rate we're going to have a group of modders make a "Despecialized" version of Summertime Saga with the old art styles restored to the different characters. I wonder if George Lucas is a hero to DarkCookie or something...
Although I like the old style for some of the girls more (for others, I like the new more, again others I don't care), if I adapt my mod to the new release, it will be DC's style (aka the new one). Simply because it cannot be done to undo each and every of his changes. We are talking about thousands of images here, most of them unique, especially those used in animations.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Yes, women can regularly have herniation of their areolas without breastfeeding or breast engorgement, but I'd assume it'd be more commonplace with some type of factor (lactation or feeding) rather than a naturally occurring incidence with any regular frequency.

Life experiences are limited pools to draw from, but if we're going for "realistic" like people brought up with the previous post, then I'd wager the right picture are far, far more "realistic".

Just my opinion of course.
Realism doesn't dabble in chance. If there is a 1/100 chance that a person would have nippels like that, and Jenny has those, it's still as realistic as it is now. So "more" realistic doesn't mean anything in this case.

Someone doesn't understand genetics at all.
I do, and I'm sorry, because I see my writing wasn't as nuanced and clear as I wanted it to be. I didn't mean to say there is no relation, I meant to say there it doesn't need to be so because of their shared genetics. I know plenty of women who have a completely different body type from their mother's. Not jus because of age difference, but also in general. The father's genetics also play a role in it. Even grandpa's and grandma's genes have an effect. It could determine nipple size and shape as much as the mother's, no? I mean, statistically the chances might be smaller, but that doesn't matter for this case. It's art, with a semblencce in realism, and if the desinger says it is so, and it could be like that in real life, it works.
If the grandfather was very autistic, the grandmother not at all, the mother not, and the father not, but the third generation daughter is, then yeah, the chances may be small, but she obviously got it the same genetic code as her grandfather had.

Regardless. I like the old one better : ) Even in families you see diversity, and to me this looks too similar. Not per se for realism sake, but for enjoyment sake : ) Doesn't mean I don't like the art.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I do, and I'm sorry, because I see my writing wasn't as nuanced and clear as I wanted it to be. I didn't mean to say there is no relation, I meant to say there it doesn't need to be so because of their shared genetics.
Ah, much clearer now.
True, it doesn't mean that it's guaranteed (and depends on which side(s) of the biological family she takes after).

Regardless. I like the old one better : ) Even in families you see diversity, and to me this looks too similar. Not per se for realism sake, but for enjoyment sake : ) Doesn't mean I don't like the art.
The funny thing about this whole thing though, is how bent out of shape some of us are getting over really minor changes to the models for the characters.

As for diversity in families, that's more a "variation on a theme" kind of diversity, due to the limitations of the gene pools being sourced from.
On the plus side, it's not the kind of limited gene pool that's normally associated with monarchies;):LOL:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Ah, much clearer now.
True, it doesn't mean that it's guaranteed (and depends on which side(s) of the biological family she takes after).

The funny thing about this whole thing though, is how bent out of shape some of us are getting over really minor changes to the models for the characters.

As for diversity in families, that's more a "variation on a theme" kind of diversity, due to the limitations of the gene pools being sourced from.
On the plus side, it's not the kind of limited gene pool that's normally associated with monarchies;):LOL:
Haha, that's very true : D

And yeah, some people indeed go too far. I mean, like I said, I too have my preferences, but in the end I still enjoy the game a lot : )

Personally I think Becca looks best :S

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Wanker-

Jan 12, 2019
Hello,

I have a question regarding updates for this game, since it's says that you can't use old saves.

Is the new content accessible without having to unlock everything else in the game?

Thx in advance!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hello,

I have a question regarding updates for this game, since it's says that you can't use old saves.

Is the new content accessible without having to unlock everything else in the game?

Thx in advance!
So far the only part that requires doing other character's things is Diane's update (before the christmas stuff in the changelog).
That's got some parts tied into Debby's content.

Wanker-

Jan 12, 2019
So far the only part that requires doing other character's things is Diane's update (before the christmas stuff in the changelog).
That's got some parts tied into Debby's content.
Thx for the quick reply!

How do you access the Christmas content btw?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Thx for the quick reply!
Next to what was said one should add that they provided a save that time so you could start where the old content ended.
How do you access the Christmas content btw?
As far as I'm aware you'll have to set your system time to somewhere around christmas. Seasonal content is permanent and will activate once we actually reach that season.

Wanker-

Jan 12, 2019
Next to what was said one should add that they provided a save that time so you could start where the old content ended.

As far as I'm aware you'll have to set your system time to somewhere around christmas. Seasonal content is permanent and will activate once we actually reach that season.

Aha, makes sense, that they would provide a save.

Wow, nice function!

Thx again!

wopwop

Dec 10, 2016
I was looking at the stream today and DarkCookie said that he will move to Russia to see and meet his good fella Akabur, and maybe go living there.

Reactions: doshirak228
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes