kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
And another interesting character got fucked up by fucking patreons. Fucking 50 yearold principal is remade into a 30 yearolds body. Fuck the patreon and fuck the polls. Every character will end up looking the exact fucking same with just different heads and skin color
Well for me it'd be great if he left the thicker characters thick (Principal, Judy, etc) while maintaining some of the younger looking milfs bodies.

Instead he's changing all the women over 30 into chubby, saggy women (which loses its appeal for me) and then changes the already chubbier women (losing appeal for others).

Some of the new art (Eve) is great, but most of it has been disappointing for myself.
How old is that? I never noticed the one on the left. I have been playing SS for quite a while, but I can only remember seeing the right one. I like hte left much better, also not having pubes seems much more like Jenny than having pubes.
I personally like the right one's boobs better. The left one looks like she's been lactating and breast feeding, while the right one is more her age and situation (IMO).

I agree with the pubes, but at least it's a small strip.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Instead he's changing all the women over 30 into chubby, saggy women (which loses its appeal for me) and then changes the already chubbier women (losing appeal for others).

Granted I haven't seen the updated look for the Principal (don't really care about her either), but the rest don't look like "chubby, saggy" women in the updated images.
They look pretty normal, and with a more "realistic" look to their breasts tbh.

Reactions: Genji and j4yj4m

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Granted I haven't seen the updated look for the Principal (don't really care about her either), but the rest don't look like "chubby, saggy" women in the updated images.
They look pretty normal, and with a more "realistic" look to their breasts tbh.
Difference of opinion on what's chubby and saggy I guess? Some women in their 30s still keep perkier breasts and the side-ways belly button portrays stomach flab and a heavier appearance. There's also a noticeable difference in breast perkiness between the appearance changes.

When dealing with an adult game, I'd rather have characters with above average appearances, rather than "realistic" for the majority of older adults. I've seen plenty of women in their 40s and even some in their 50s or 60s with less flabby stomachs.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
So you get sisters having similar boobs, but not a mother and daughter?
I always thought - don't ask me why, I don't know if it was mentioned sometime or not - that Debby and Diane were twins. So them looking exactly alike would be entirely more plausible (if I were right). There is no relation between breast sizes between mother and daughters. Sure, they could have the same breast type, size, or whatever, and that's not my complaint. My complaint is more that all three of them share, in a round about way, the same story locations, and also look rather similar.

The old pic of Jenny posted does not look similar to Debbie or Diane, and I liked that. That's all : )

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I personally like the right one's boobs better. The left one looks like she's been lactating and breast feeding, while the right one is more her age and situation (IMO).
Those kind of nipples are often also regular women's nippels without every having had children. So, age and situation as you described them really don't factor into this.

Reactions: CassidyPRO

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Those kind of nipples are often also regular women's nippels without every having had children. So, age and situation as you described them really don't factor into this.
Yes, women can regularly have herniation of their areolas without breastfeeding or breast engorgement, but I'd assume it'd be more commonplace with some type of factor (lactation or feeding) rather than a naturally occurring incidence with any regular frequency.

Life experiences are limited pools to draw from, but if we're going for "realistic" like people brought up with the previous post, then I'd wager the right picture are far, far more "realistic".

Just my opinion of course.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I always thought - don't ask me why, I don't know if it was mentioned sometime or not - that Debby and Diane were twins.
I'm pretty sure they are. I vaguely recall some dialogue between them that relates to them being twins.

There is no relation between breast sizes between mother and daughters.
Someone doesn't understand genetics at all.

My complaint is more that all three of them share, in a round about way, the same story locations, and also look rather similar.

The looking similar is because they're biological family.

The same story locations... Aside from most of Diane's content, the rest live together with the Main Character in their family home, so of course they're going to share story locations.
That's like having a problem with Erik and his Mother's story content sharing locations.
:EDIT: Missed the below reply earlier.

Difference of opinion on what's chubby and saggy I guess?
Obviously.

Some women in their 30s still keep perkier breasts and the side-ways belly button portrays stomach flab and a heavier appearance.
Some, depending on a multitude of factors. Typically women's breasts in their 30s already begin to lose some of whatever perkiness they had in their 20's and younger. It's called again, and gravity.

It's especially noticeable with women that have naturally large breasts. Because dem boobs be heavy.

There's also a noticeable difference in breast perkiness between the appearance changes.
Noticeable yes, but it's because the breasts have been reshaped to look more natural.
In Diane's case, the nipples at least need to be made puffier and a tad more elongated from all the milking she's been subjecting herself too. Especially once she starts getting milked like a cow.

When dealing with an adult game, I'd rather have characters with above average appearances, rather than "realistic" for the majority of older adults. I've seen plenty of women in their 40s and even some in their 50s or 60s with less flabby stomachs.
I said more realistic, with the word realistic in quotation marks. Not a case of making them realistic, but more realistic than they were before.

Good for you for seeing those women in their 40s/50s/60s with less flabby stomachs... They've got the time and money to maintain a trim/slim figure.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
does anyone have the new principle art? i am curious what is causing the uproar
Still slightly WIP at that stage, left one old, right one new.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He basically removed the bad shading and made her chest one size smaller - in return she's got some veins now... :D. Not too bad in my opinion.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i honestly think she looks way better now.
Yes, me too, but I guess it really depends on which screen resolution you play and for someone who only plays on mobile the changes are indeed hardly visible. In that case I can understand that some may don't understand those reworks, but in general they are really good and needed in my opinion.

Reactions: {0__0} and Sync

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I always thought - don't ask me why, I don't know if it was mentioned sometime or not - that Debby and Diane were twins. So them looking exactly alike would be entirely more plausible (if I were right). There is no relation between breast sizes between mother and daughters. Sure, they could have the same breast type, size, or whatever, and that's not my complaint. My complaint is more that all three of them share, in a round about way, the same story locations, and also look rather similar.

The old pic of Jenny posted does not look similar to Debbie or Diane, and I liked that. That's all : )

yes.. they are twins..

and yes.. there is relation.. it DOESNT HAVE TO BE a relation.. but if there is, its plausiable.

Reactions: WSmith

HarveyderHAse

Nov 1, 2017
The main reason is indeed a new rig system, which reduces the size of the game. Up until some time ago most sprites where saved as a whole while now facial impressions, bodies and arms/assets are saved on different layers and can be combined at will. It seems that the number of mobile players has risen sharply during the last year and DC wants to make sure the game will continue to work well on android. Else it's of course true that we'll get a consistent art/animation standard across all characters. Until now most of the early characters/animations are really quite bad compared to the latest ones. Back then DC had to push updates which came at the cost of quality. I mean, if you compare for example early Jenny updates, her art was rough, we had 2 frame animations and quests which basically purely cosisted of "earny money -> buy toy -> talk to Somrak -> repeat 3x". If you compare that to what we are getting now, it'll simly take more time.
To be honest - you are right ^^i didn't see that points :D

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
What an interesting game! Even in such an early version, it has enough content to keep me busy for hours and hours. Looks like the future is very promising. ^^

BTW, are there interesting nude scenes wit Eve already, other than that drunk singing scene?

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes