secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
I don't think they should have any obligation to people who aren't patrons, they aren't "customers". That said, you don't have to be a contributor on Patreon to see the tracker anyway.
Maybe I am reading you wrong, but tell me, what entitles you to anything regarding this or any game, birthright, genetic defect, what?
It's not about why """I""" or any non-patron's entitlement to information. It's about making information readily available. There are plenty of patrons and non-patrons who are dogshit stupid and could use any sort of spoonfed update. But I'm also not demanding info. I can read the charts. Others can't. I just suggested an idea.

LogID

Aug 21, 2018
Hey all, I just released my second Summertime Saga mod. I find it a bit hard to find mods since we lost the game sub-forum so I thought I should point it out here. Maybe have a link to the in the first post?

You'll find the Massage Mod which gives Roxxy actual shiny skin during the massage scenes, and the Heatwave mod which is my attempt to make the game even sexier.

ijaydee

Feb 11, 2018
Hi, can anyone suggest how to go back in time if I missed the time of a certain event?
I didn't save the game now can't move forward or go back

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Hi, can anyone suggest how to go back in time if I missed the time of a certain event?
I don't know what you mean by "can't move forward or go back?" But if you missed the time of an event (for example, if it only happens on Saturdays) just wait until the next Saturday.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to answer, but here it goes... with the exception of Eric's Mom/Girlfriend route and Helen/Mia route I don't think you can "miss" an event permanently.

#1 rule... concentrate on ONE character at a time. For example: Do only Jenny events, don't try to advance Debbie and Diane at the same time. Good luck.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Are you sure that's right? I'll start up the game to double check, but I swear the new one is the left, and the old one is the right. The new one (left) looks better.
I agree that the one on the left is NOT the old drawing......now that said, i must say i didnt play the christmas update so they might have been changed for that already.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I agree that the one on the left is NOT the old drawing......now that said, i must say i didnt play the christmas update so they might have been changed for that already.
Yea, the Christmas update they're same as they've always been. I didn't even bother double checking, because after looking at it again I know for a fact the left one is new and the old (current as of 0.17.5) is the right.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to answer, but here it goes... with the exception of Eric's Mom/Girlfriend route and Helen/Mia route I don't think you can "miss" an event permanently.

#1 rule... concentrate on ONE character at a time. For example: Do only Jenny events, don't try to advance Debbie and Diane at the same time. Good luck.
Also, ALL events are in the Cookie Jar for viewing after completion.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
And another interesting character got fucked up by fucking patreons. Fucking 50 yearold principal is remade into a 30 yearolds body. Fuck the patreon and fuck the polls. Every character will end up looking the exact fucking same with just different heads and skin color

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
RIP Jenny’s old puffy nips. Here’s an old shower scene (left) next to a newer one (right) for reference. IMO the old style looks better for her boobs.
View attachment 251393 View attachment 251394
How old is that? I never noticed the one on the left. I have been playing SS for quite a while, but I can only remember seeing the right one. I like hte left much better, also not having pubes seems much more like Jenny than having pubes.

Diane and Debby having the same boobs I sort of get, but put Jenny, Diane and Debby next to each other and they all looks exactly alike. Strongly dislike.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
And another interesting character got fucked up by fucking patreons. Fucking 50 yearold principal is remade into a 30 yearolds body. Fuck the patreon and fuck the polls.
That's got nothing to do with patreon but only with picarto chat. Everybody can take part there, no matter if you pay or not. Else DC said that she was always supposed to be in her early 40s and he was actually the one who suggested slightly smaller boobs.

Reactions: WSmith
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes